SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie gets his first 1TV5 hits !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mugu is going to have to answer 199 questions. I am wondering how long it is going to take him. Twisted Evil
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems like my lad skipped a question. I wonder what the punishment is for that? Twisted Evil
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mugu Timestamp: 26/05/2007 18:06:18 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 26/05/2007 17:06:51 GMT
Question #: 33
Question: How many people have you had contact with during the last year?
Answer: well you must be very very stupid, who on earth do you think will take this shit form you? Shocked Twisted Evil

Hahahahaha. This is purely genuis!!!
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like my lazy ass lad did not want to answer past question 36. He sent:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We are unable to use the system, may be you can use it and send us the MTCN. It is not our duty to verify payment on website and all that.

If you still have problems to correct the name, go and collect your money and send it through Western Union.

Thank you.

What sort of slappage should I use to motivate his ass to answer the damn questions?
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt 1TV5 will accept that answer! Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What sort of slappage should I use to motivate his ass to answer the damn questions?

Tell him you cant do it, it's not allowed. It must be the recipient. Furthermore, you're not in charge of 1TV5, if he's having problems with it, there's an email address and phone numbers on the site...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I sent the lazy lad:

Quote:
Mr. D0n4ld,

You have got to be kidding me! I have done everything you have asked. I went to Moneygram and sent you $700 USD. I have even changed the name of the original sender. What more can I do? Now please tell me how I can verify who YOU are on that website? That website is meant to verify the RECEIVER (Cl3m3nt Jam3s) not the SENDER (Me). You realize what you are asking me to do is fraud, right? Do you think I want to go to jail for you? I think not! Is there a way for you to contact the website about your issues?

Mr. D0n4ld, I did my job by sending the money. Now do your damn job and pickup the money so we can get this deal done!

Da Mayor
lieu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad was introduced to 1TV5 through Money Gram. He answered 200+ questions over 29 sessions (a lot of those he didn't answer anything, just logged in.) Then he requested we try WU. Now he's answered 100+ questions. I've told him that I "persuaded" a Money Gram clerk to bypass the security forms and gave him a MTCN. After several attempts to collect the money I think he'll go back to 1TV5 Twisted Evil

i also called their customer service, they just wasted my money. - T0p3 Ad3mola
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually tell them that I went back to MG or WU and was told that I cannot collect the money. That since it was sent with the ITV5 modality that if they do not answer the questions and collect the money that MG/WU will keep it.

If you really want to send them over the edge, tell them that, then if they ask you again to get the money, tell them you did. Then if you started with MG go to WU and low and behold WU is ALSO requiring them to use that system, but then double or triple the amount of questions.

After they get frustrated with that, let Bevis and his crew have a crack at them. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man this lad is lazy!! He sent:

Quote:
Dear Winner

I'm in receipt of your mail you emailed to us and i will like to advice you to go pick your money in money gram and send it to our accountant in UK,

Cl3m3nt Jam3s is unable to pick the money in Amsterdam Rolling Eyes , he told us the money is not shown in the system Rolling Eyes , you can use the western union as well, if you know you are really willing to to claim your Price do as i say, go pick the money in Amsterdam and send it to the following address below

Name of receiver.........T0ny Ad@ms
Address.......................kings way road. united kingdom

Please try and do as i say, have a great day

M@rk D0nald

Now did he really think I was going to let him off the hook that easily? Let's see:

Quote:
Mr. D0n@ld,

What the hell do you mean that the money is not in Amsterdam? I sent
$700 USD to this gentleman. I just checked with Moneygram and the money has NOT been picked up. So either he is lying to you or you are lying to me. Which is it?

And I have been disallowed from using Western Union due to a lawsuit that I filed against them back in 1996. I settled the lawsuit before the case went to trial, but one of the clauses was that I was not to use Western Union again. As a matter of fact, if I or any agent representing me were to attempt to use Western Union, I would have to pay Western Union $5.5 million USD. I have no desire to fork over that amount of money, so I have to use Moneygram.

I have done as you have asked. This is the LAST time I am jumping
through hoops for this transaction. It time for you, sir, to do what
needs to be done for this transaction. This is the third such time I
have had to go to Moneygram and I WILL NOT BE GOING AGAIN!! Handle your business and pick up this money! I sent the money via Moneygram to the following person:

Name of receiver.........T0ny Ad@ms
Address.......................kings way road. united kingdom
Question..............How much do I love thee?
Answer...............Let me count the ways

Please be advised that the agent at Moneygram stated that since you did
not provide me with the FULL address of T0ny Ad@ms, I had to add a
question and answer to the transaction. In addition, unfortuately, Mr.
Adams must go to 1TV5 to verify who he is. These are not my rules, but are the rules of the Canadian government. I did not have the complete information (thanks to you not providing it), so this is the route we must take. His verification code is below:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let's get this done!!

Da Mayor

Let's see if this gets his lazy ass in gear!
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent about Tony Adams. I've had a lad use the same name for a pick-up from WU just recently. If it's the same one, then I've got some info from that bait that you might find useful.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away a wee while. What's 1TV5? A new ITV channel? Razz

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
ScamBaitSco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for being a total n00b, but what is 1TV5?

The passport did not show, pls resend it again. - Mik3 0bi
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I get several 1TV5 hits today from this "T0ny Ad@ms" gent in the UK (who mysteriously has the exact same IP address as my lad Mr. D0n@ld (funny how that works Very Happy ). Well Mr. Ad@ms gets only to question seven. Man these guys are lazy! You would think $700 would be enough cash for them to practice due diligence.

Anyway, my lad sends:

Quote:
Dear Da Mayor

Thank you for the email and i will like to inform you dont bother to claim your prize anymore if you are not ready or willing to send us the MTCN number.....

We had a meeting yesterday about your winning and i was advice to tell you to use western union to send the funds, if you know you are not ready to claim your price you can forget about it and stop giving me head ache Laughing

Due to some kind of problems you are giving to this company i will advice you to go pick your money and send it through western union or use money gram again and fully send us the MTCN number or forget about it

Regards
M@rk D0n@ld

Oh no he didn't!!! So I send:

Quote:
Mr. D0n@ld,

What part of "they will not give me the MCTN or reference number until
you verify yourself" don't you understand? You sent me screwed up
information, yet you still cry and moan about things. I told you I was
not going to Moneygram again. I also told you that I can not use
Western Union due to a lawsuit settlement. Start reading what the fuck
I am typing! It's on you. The money is there. How about performing
due diligence (verifying yourself through the verification site) to get
this deal done? If not, fuck it.

Da Mayor

Why do I have to get the lazy ones? Question Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
PM sent about Tony Adams. I've had a lad use the same name for a pick-up from WU just recently. If it's the same one, then I've got some info from that bait that you might find useful.

Same here - I will have a troll through some old stuff as well.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic