SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eddy gay cameltoe (and evelyn)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the usual mugu mail...

>Reply-To: "eddy blay" <[email protected]>
>To: DrHughGRection
>Subject: FROM EDDY BLAY.
>Date: 25 May 2004 12:32:02 -0000
>
>
>
>ATTN.DR HUGH.
>
>
>My name is EDDY BLAY TAMAKLOE,the elder son of DR.ANGUS
>TAMAKLOE, from the Republic of Zimbabwe. It might be a
>surprise to you, as to where I got your contact address.I got
>your contact from the GHANA Chamber of
>Commerce in ACCRA. During the current war
>against the Farmers in Zimbabwe,from the supporters of
>our President, Robert Mugabe, in his effort to chase
>all the white Farmers out of the country, He ordered
>all the white Farmers to surrender their farms to his
>Party members and his followers.
>
>My father was one of the best and successful farmers
>in our country, and formerly the finance minister of
>Robert Mugabe administration, but he did not support
>the idea of dispossessing the white farmers of their
>land.Because of this, his farm was invaded and burnt
>by Government supporters. In the course of the attack,
>my father was killed, and the invaders made away with
>a lot of items from my father�s farm. And our family
>house was utterly destroyed.
>
>Before the death of my father,he drew my attention to
>the sum of TWENTHY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS. ($25,600,000), which he deposited with a
>private
>finance company in ACCRA,GHANA. during
>his tenure as the Finance Minister of Zimbabwe, my
>sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our
>own security, because our lives are in danger, We
>decided to move to the Republic of GHANA.Where our late father deposited his money.
>
>Till date the finance company is not aware of the
>content of the consignment because my father used his
>diplomatic immunity as at that time to deposit the
>consignment as important personal valuables.
>
>I decided to contact you as a foreigner for you to
>assist me to move the money out of the FINANCE
>COMPANY. into your own country because i can't go back
>to my country while ROBERT MUGABE is still in power
>.This becomes necessary because as political Asylum
>seekers, we are not allowed to own or operate a Bank
>account. In Ghana.
>If you accept to assist me, i will offer to you 15%
>of the entire amount for your assistance .80% of this
>amount shall be for me and my only sister,and the
>remaining 10% shall be kept out for expenses incurred
>in the course of tranferring the money.I want you to
>immediately confirm your interest in the project via
>this E-mail as soon as I get your response, I will
>give you more details on how we can proceed.Thanks for
>your anticipated co-operation.Urgent response awaited.
>
>Kind Regards.
>EDDY BLAY, TAMAKLOE.
>TELL.00233-244-299239.
>

OK, I'll bite. Lemme fire off a quick note:

Eddy Gay Cameltoe,

How did you get my info? Was that bastard Rasheed mouthing off about me again? I swear that's the last time I take him out drinking.
Hugh

my new pet replies:

>From: "eddy blay" <[email protected]>
>To: "Dr Hugh G.Rection" >
>Subject: Re: RE: FROM EDDY BLAY.
>Date: 26 May 2004 13:48:45 -0000
>
>Hello Hugh.
>
>I dont know what you are talking about,who is rasheed please let me know what you mean.And please my name is blay not gay.
>
>Regards
>
>Eddy blay.
>
>
>

Ouch, I think he got a little upset about the gay thingy...

Dear Miss Blay,
Are you trying to trick me? Didn't you get the money I sent you? And now you say you don't know Rasheed?! What's going on? Who are you? You aren't gay?
Hugh G Rection

I don't know who the hell Rasheed is either, since I just made him up... Twisted Evil

>To: "Dr Hugh G.Rection"
>Subject: I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND,DR HUGH.
>Date: 31 May 2004 12:23:01 -0000
>
>Dearest Dr Hugh.
>
>Iam eddy blay and not eddy gay iam a male and not she.
>
>I got your contact from a friend to my late father who hails from south africa but he is now bassed in london who gave a very good recomendations about you,thats why i contacted you to please assist me remove my late daddy,s fund from where it is in london.incase you do not remember the needed assistance i will send it to you again so you can go through as for the gay you are talking about or rasheed i do not know them iam only a small boy of 24 years old and i also have a little sister by name evelyn who is already here in ghana with me.
>
>GOD BLESS YOU.
>
>REGARDS
>
>EDDY BLAY TAMAKLOE.
>TELL.00233-244-299239.

I'm as confused as he is, I think... Laughing

Eddy,

Now you are confusing ME! Are you gay or not? I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Has Rasheed been talking to you about me? He swore he would never tell what happened that night! I'm very very upset now. Trust me, you are better off staying away from the bastard guy. Hey, how old is your sister Evelyn? Can you send me a picture of her? Does she dress sexy, like in high heels and stuff? What about you? I heard that a boy your age can get quite a bit of money selling your own ass to Dutch sailors. Just something to think about. So what do you want me to do to help you and that little piece of tail sister of yours? Just let me know and I swear on Jesus H. Christ that I will help you. I'd like to send your sister a gift. Does she like digital cameras? How about gold jewelry? I have a nice girl's ring. Do you have a Western Union near you?
Write back!

Hugh

Er...my apologies to Dutch sailors! Embarassed

eddy makes a couple of replies to this letter, to all of which i faithfully respond>[

>To: "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <
>Subject: .hello hugh.,its very urgent get back to me.
>Date: 2 Jun 2004 18:58:30 -0000
>
>Dear hugh.
>
>Actually iam gay but i want you to keep it secrect, as no body near me knows iam one even my sister evelyn do not know about it.you will find my ass too tempting i did it with one guy by name hoenner mansfield from holland and ever since he has been disturbing me for more.iam looking froward to having it with you.
>
>Well evelyn is a very sexy and actractive girl if you want her picture i can send one to you.
>
>As for the help that we need from you ,we want you to help us remove our late fathers money from the security and finance company where it is now so that you can invest part of it and the rest you will use to take care of us till we grow up.i will contact the director of the company here if he can deliver the consingment to your destination for easy collection in your country,please let me have your full particulers ,like phone and address so that they will call you when the diplomat gets to europe.
>
>Thanks so much and GOD bless you Greetings from Lovely Evleyn,
>
>Regards
>
>Eddy.

I reply

EDDY,
I WILL HELP YOU AND EVELYN, MY WORD IS MY BOND. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO RASHEED. I WAS THINKING, I HOPE YOU AREN'T RASHEED TRYING TO TRICK ME WITH A FAKE E MAIL ADDRESS! YOU ARE NOT RASHEED, RIGHT? WELL, I LIKE MEN AND WOMEN, AND I WOULD LIKE TO TOUCH YOU ALL OVER, AND EVELYN TOO, SO ONCE WE GET THIS MONEY WE CAN ALL LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE SEX EVERY DAY AND BE RICH! I'M SO LUCKY I FOUND YOU GUYS, AND ALSO I AM BUYING A NEW CAR, SO WE CAN RIDE TO A LOT OF PLACES.

LOVE
HUGH

>To: "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <>
>Subject: URGENT HUGH
>Date: 2 Jun 2004 19:10:03 -0000
>
> You can please reach me on phone numbers 00233-244-299239.evelyn is 20 years old,how about that.
>
>kind regards
>
>eddy and evelyn.

time to mess with his head a bit...

DEAR EDDY
i TRIED YOUR PHONE NUMBER BUT ALL I HEARD WERE CLICKS AND HISSES. DON'T THE PHONES WORK IN YOUR LITTLE COUNTRY? YOU SHOULD COME TO AMERICA, ITS MUCH BETTER HERE. HEY, YOU AND EVELYN COULD STAY WITH ME! I HAVE A REAL BIG HOUSE! SO EVELYN IS 20? SHE IS PROBABLY SEXY, HUH? SEND ME HER PICTURE! I'D LIKE TO SEE HER BREASTS AND ASS.

HUGH

>Subject: hugh,this is very urgent please.
>Date: 3 Jun 2004 09:18:05 -0000
>
>Hello Hugh.
>
>Did you get my lails to you yesterday,please i want you to go through the documents and then let me know where you do not understand so we can proceed on what next to do.Greetings from Evelyn.
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Eddy And Evelyn.

My hearts aflutter! Greetings from Evelyn, eh?

Eddy,
sorry I have been so busy. guess what? i won the lottery here, and i just collected $75,000 dollars! It's amazing how lucky I am. I am going out later to buy a new car. I think I will get a jeep. What do you think I should get Evelyn? I'd love to meet her, and of course meet you too. maybe the three of us can have some hot fun. i really would like to see her naked.

your pal,
Hugh

Eddy sends me a mail with the subject line "THIS IS WHAT I MEAN DR HUGH"

>To: drhughgrection
>Subject: THIS IS WHAT I MEAN DR HUGH.
>Date: 31 May 2004 12:24:40 -0000
>
>
>
>ATTN.Marie Claire F (who the hell is marie claire? i'll have to mention this)>
>
>My name is EDDY BLAY TAMAKLOE,the elder son of DR.ANGUS
>TAMAKLOE, from the Republic of Zimbabwe. It might be a
>surprise to you, as to where I got your contact address.I got
>your contact from the GHANA Chamber of
>Commerce in ACCRA. During the current war
>against the Farmers in Zimbabwe,from the supporters of
>our President, Robert Mugabe, in his effort to chase
>all the white Farmers out of the country, He ordered
>all the white Farmers to surrender their farms to his
>Party members and his followers.
>
>My father was one of the best and successful farmers
>in our country, and formerly the finance minister of
>Robert Mugabe administration, but he did not support
>the idea of dispossessing the white farmers of their
>land.Because of this, his farm was invaded and burnt
>by Government supporters. In the course of the attack,
>my father was killed, and the invaders made away with
>a lot of items from my father�s farm. And our family
>house was utterly destroyed.
>
>Before the death of my father,he drew my attention to
>the sum of TWENTHY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS. ($25,600,000), which he deposited with a
>private
>finance company in ACCRA,GHANA. during
>his tenure as the Finance Minister of Zimbabwe, my
>sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our
>own security, because our lives are in danger, We
>decided to move to the Republic of GHANA.Where our late father deposited his money.
>
>Till date the finance company is not aware of the
>content of the consignment because my father used his
>diplomatic immunity as at that time to deposit the
>consignment as important personal valuables.
>
>I decided to contact you as a foreigner for you to
>assist me to move the money out of the FINANCE
>COMPANY. into your own country because i can't go back
>to my country while ROBERT MUGABE is still in power
>.This becomes necessary because as political Asylum
>seekers, we are not allowed to own or operate a Bank
>account. In Ghana.
>If you accept to assist me, i will offer to you 15%
>of the entire amount for your assistance .80% of this
>amount shall be for me and my only sister,and the
>remaining 10% shall be kept out for expenses incurred
>in the course of tranferring the money.I want you to
>immediately confirm your interest in the project via
>this E-mail as soon as I get your response, I will
>give you more details on how we can proceed.Thanks for
>your anticipated co-operation.Urgent response awaited.
>
>Kind Regards.
>EDDY BLAY, TAMAKLOE.
>TELL.00233-244-299239.
>

I'll bring up the "marie claire" letter...

Well eddy,
who is this marie claire? i'm getting jealous! are you cheating on me?
hugh

>Subject: still cant understand you hugh.
>Date: 4 Jun 2004 08:38:47 -0000
>
>Dearest hugh.
>
>I got all your mails and i must confess i do not understand most of them,i have told you so many times that iam not rasheed if you like you can call me on my numbers so we can talk and you will see that my voice is different from the rasheed you are talking about.
>
>I ask you to send me your phone numbers too, but you did not do it then how do you think i can reach you,evelyn also want to talk with you.
>
>We would be glad if you help us remove our funds and we all live together in america with you.But i want to know some thing from you,how will my future and that of evelyn look like when we will be with you in the states, please let us know.as for the company which my late fathers funds is deposited i meet with the general mananger of operations yesterday and he told me that the company has branches in america and london and that they can deliver to you in any of their offices depending on the one that is close to you,so LUV i would want you to please confirm to me which one is better for you so that they can move immidietly.Please immidietly you collect the money you have to send to us invitation letter and tickets so that we get our visas and be with you in your country immidietly.You know we are living in the refugee camp here and we are not allowed to be in pssetion of hugh amount of money please make it fast so that we can conclude everything.
>
>Once again iam eddy blay tamakloe and my sister is evelyn tamakloe we are not rasheed which you talk about get it straight.Kind Regards.
>
>EDDY BLAY AND EVELYN TAMAKLOE.
>TELEPHONE.00233 244 299239.
>
>
>

I bet the bastard IS Rasheed! Razz

eddy my bugger,

I am too nervous right now to call you. you gave me the number once and all i got was clicks and hisses, so don't phones work in your godforsaken country? well i think i need to buy evelyn a satellite phone. she'll be real surprised so don't tell her! if you and i become really good friends i can get you one too. they are pretty cheap, only about $300 dollars so i can buy them no problem. Now rasheed has really been a pain in my ass, so i get nervous around strangers now. when you and evelyn come to live with me in the states, well, you can each have your own car. i can help you get a drivers license. i have a real big house, so you can have the apartment downstairs with the widescreen television.
well, let me get your sweet ass out of that horrible refugee camp and come to america. i will find out about tickets, and you let me know about the visas. so i need to see your picture and evelyns picture too, and i dont want any fake pictures. so how about one of you holding up a sign with my name on it so i know its really you.

your sugar daddy,
hugh

>Subject: did u get the documents i send to u?
>Date: 4 Jun 2004 09:06:11 -0000
>
>Hello Hugh.
>
>Please confirm to me the following ,did you recieve the documents i send to you.and please let me have your phone numbers its very important.
>
>LUV
>EDDY AND EVELYN.

i reply

my buddies,
yes i got those horrible documents and they are all so confusing. and you never told me who marie claire was.
hugh

Oops, I forgot to mention, he had sent some cheesy looking documents, typical mugu nonsense, I'm not going to bother posting it(if you really want to see them which I doubt, just let me know and I'll post it but really, they are quite boring and typical and not very well made)

OH...I get a letter from Evelyn!

>From: evelyn tamakloe <[email protected]>
>Subject: THIS IS EVELYN TAMAKLOE.
>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:59:20 +0000
>
>Dearest,Dr Hugh G.Rection.
>
>Iam evelyn tamakloe the younger sister of eddy blay,my brother has told me all about you and how you have also plan to assist us,i want to tell you here that iam very happy about all the proposals and i will personally make sure you never regret knowing us.
>
>I just want to confirm what eddy has been telling me about you that is why i decided to write to you personally.
>
>There is something i want to ask from you,do you have a wife or a girl friend how will she feel if we are now living together with you in your house,hope there will be no problem there.
>
>Iam going to make you feel like you never feel before trust me,i will make sure i open a new sex page in your life, now you will see the sweetness of african woman.i hope to hear from you later.
>
>Lind Regards.
>
>Evelyn.
>
>______________________________________________________
>Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
>http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=evelyn_tamakloe

I want some nice mugu butt!

dear sexy

i can't wait to meet you. i am single now and i have a big house. i would love you to be my girl. i would shower you with gifts and sex and we would have fun all the time and travel the world together! i'll be nice to your brother too.
send me your picture love!

your hugh

eddy sends me two e mails

Reply-To : "eddy blay" <[email protected]>
Sent : Friday, June 4, 2004 5:44 PM
To : "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <>
Subject : whats all this questions about

| | | Inbox

Dear hugh.

How are you doing,i guess fun,well iam not too bad here evelyn told me she wrote
to you this afternoon.

Hugh i do not know who marie claire is,first it was rasheed you talk about which
i dont know, now you are talking about marie who is this marie claire for God
sake.

What is it you do not understand in the documents please let me know i had
wanted to make sure that by monday you will be with the diplomat who are sending
the consingnment down but up till now you have refused to send me your phone
number and you did not call me either,why please if you are not assistaing us
let me know so i can look some where else for help iam tired of life in a
refugee camp.

Regards

Eddy Blay.

>Subject: ok
>Date: 4 Jun 2004 21:46:56 -0000
>
>Dear Hugh I will Send to you the picture you requsted within the week
>
>eddy
>

I've heard THAT promise before.

dear eddy
i appreciate that. can you or evelyn hold a sign with my full name on it so i know you arent tricking me with a fake photo? thanks my blood brother, i am very nervous and this will help me.
Hugh G Rection

I get a letter from the lovely Evelyn...

>Subject: EVELYN HUGH
>Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 07:46:52 -0400
>
>Hello Luv.
>
>I just wrote to tell you that we have taken the pic and it will be ready very soon so we can send it to you,hugh i will also like to have yours too,how about that,i also need to talk to you onm phone so i need your phone numbers today so we can talk.Eddy tolm me he has been asking for you numbvers but you have refused to give to him why?
>
>Luv
>Evelyn.
>
>
>
>
>

"EVELYN HUGH"?? WTF? HAHAHA

Dearest Evelyn

OK I have a confession to make. The reason why I can't give you a phone number is because I am hearing-impaired. I'm very sensitive about my hearing disability, so I was shy to tell you. I hope you don't think it is ugly. Do you have access to a text-phone?

Love,
Hugh

>To: "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <
>Subject: HELLO HUGH.
>Date: 5 Jun 2004 11:40:28 -0000
>
>Dear Hugh.
>
>We just took the picture this morning as you have instructed,But come to think of it why should i or we send to you fake pictures can that be done?if yes why and what if we come to you in the states how are we going to defend the fake pictures.
>
>We can not do that everything about me and evelyn are real,i dont know what kind of people you have meet in your life before all i can tell you right now is that there are still some sincere people here in africa.Please exepect our picture soonest,and we will also like to have yours too so we can be very sure of who we are dealing with.
>
>GOD BLESS YOU.
>
>EDDY.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

eddy,

Thanks for taking the picture! I can't wait to see it. I really am starting to believe we will be great friends and more!

Hugh

AN OMINOUS MAIL FROM EDDY...is our beautiful friendship starting to fail?

>Subject: we are wondering.
>Date: 6 Jun 2004 18:30:25 -0000
>
>Dear hugh.
>
>I got your mail and i do not understand some certain things,how come i have ask for your phone numbers for more than six times now and you dont even talk about it,iam begining to be afraid of who you are,i even ask of your own picture too but in your mail to me you did not talk anything about it at all.
>
>Evelyn just told me this aftrnoon that you wrote to her telling her that you have some ear problem which i do not belive,after talking to some friends here we were advised to be very care full about you so from the look of things iam begining to think that you do not want to assist us.
>
>Please i want you to know that you are not under any preasure to help us if it does not comes from your mind then it will be better for you not to assist us.we have gone through so many bad times here this past two years and i do not want to add more salt to injury any more.
>
>I have ask evelyn to stop all further communications with you till forther notice.
>
>For now we have decided that we will not send our picture to you anymore untill we get your picture and phone numbers and even your contact address.hope this will be ok with you.if not to GOD be the glory.
>
>Sincerely yours
>
>Eddy blay.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
well, I decide to blow my stack and really yell at the mean mean man

dear eddy,(OR IS IT RASHEED?)
Forget it then, you can go to hell. I don't believe you even have a sister named evelyn. for all i know, YOU are Rasheed, you bastard! I don't care if you don't believe I have an ear problem. You are the one who contacted me so I need to be assured of who I am dealing with especially since Rasheed screwed me over so bad. I don't know who the hell you are, you are probably trying to trick me. GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD! YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING FROM ME NOW

You bastard liar!
HUGH

well...i doubt I'll hear from him again...but who knows? Maybe I'll hear from Dear Evelyn..I can only hope, or my heart will be broken
To be continued...?

Last edited by Dr Hugh G Rection on Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

woohoo i get a few replies!

>Subject: WHY THE INSULTS HUGH.
>Date: 6 Jun 2004 20:59:41 -0000
>
>Dear Hugh.
>
>I have not insulted you i only raise a point to you what have i done to you to deserve all this insults.
>
>I have expected that you will be a responsible partner why all this.
>
>Well if you still think iam that rasheed whom i do not really know then i will still go ahead and send our pictures to you so that you can see iam not rasheed.and i do have a sister also.
>
>Because of this so called rasheed thats why i have been asking for your phone numbers since you do not want it like that then fine i will send it to you when they are ready.
>
>Regards
>
>EDDY.

Beeyotch!! OK I'll be nice to poor eddy....

Eddy
ok I'm sorry I insulted you it's just that I'm not sure if you are Rasheed trying to trick me. Please send me the photo like I asked with you or evelyn holding a sign with my name then I can know in my heart you are not that bastard guy Rasheed.
ok THEN, I'M SORRY AGAIN
Hugh G Rection

He also sent this mail, which I answered promptly...

>Subject: Re: RE: we are wondering.
>Date: 7 Jun 2004 09:56:14 -0000
>
>
>Hello My Dear.
>
>Iam really very sory for the mail that upset you it was not my intention but you see,you keep talking about some one i dont know by name rasheed i swear i am not rasheed i dont know rasheed iam in ghana i do not know where the hell the person rahsheed you talk about is leaving.
>
>Well all that is over now as my sister and i have put it behind us we are just looking forward to your assistance and meeting with you in the states.
>
>Our pictures will be ready maybe by tommorow,please i will like to get a reply to this mail so i know that you are not hurt anymore.
>
>LUV
>
>EDDY BLAY TAMAKLOE.
>
>ACCRA-GHANA.
>
>WEST-AFRICA.
>TELL;00233-244-299239.

a short, sweet, hopeful note:

eddy,
thank you i'd like to be your friend as long as you are not rasheed bastard guy.
love,
hugh

oh! i forgot to mention, after i insulted eddy in that e mail,, i had mailed a letter to evelyn, and sent a copy of my "work ID" which a really cool person made for me...here's the letter:

To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: me
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 15:47:15 -0400

this is my work ID card, in case you wanted to know. i am true, and your
brother "eddy" or is it rasheed? wrote me a really nasty mean letter and
made me really upset!
hugh

and here's my ID:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/magua/HUGHGRECTIONsmall.jpg

the lovely evelyn replied to me, and, well, here i sit awaiting a wonderful future with eddy and evelyn... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

>Subject: LOVELY.
>Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:54:37 -0400
>
>Hello Luv.
>
>How are you doing today,i guess you still upset by my brother action,Please hugh i want you to put that past you now as he hae recgreted it since yesterday.
>
>Baby i can see you are a lovely guy i will really love to be with all day making love.
>
>So tell me how sweet are you,and how do you want it let me know.
>
>i do not have a phone where i can get txt message from you but all the same iam ok with your emails.
>
>I LUV YOU.
>
>EVELYN HUGH

ahhh, sweet love is in the air...so i shall fire off a quick note, and dream away. Burp.

my sweet,

i hope you are real, i'd be so very happy

love
hugh

To be continued...?

Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
The irrational insistance on Rasheed being in on everything is hilarious!
It's a conspiracy dammit!
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh,

My hat's off to you on some truly funny shit. Keep it up, bro!

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats good stuff!!!

I'm keeping my eye on this one

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR YOUR MAILS TO ME.I DON,T BEG FOR MY RIGHT.I ADVISE YOU DESIST FROM REPLING THIS MAIL.WHAT DO U MEAN BY I SHOULD FEEL FREE TO PASS MY DETAILS ALONG TO WHOEVER NEEDS THEM,ARE U GOD,U BASTERD.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eddy writes to me again! uh oh, sounds like a little drama has occurred... Crying or Very sad

Sent : Wednesday, June 9, 2004 5:06 PM
Subject : hello hugh.

Hello Hugh.

How are you doing ,hope all is well with you,i would have written to you since
on monday but my sister evelyn is been on the sick bed in hospital since on
monday afternoon she has malaria fever,we hope maybe she will be discharge by
friday i have been runing around to make sure my only sister is safe.

We will mail our pictures to you on friday as promised us by the photographer.

Hope to hear from you later.

Regards.

Eddy blay tamakloe.

Well, I'm going to make him sweat just a little, and ignore this mail...

he writes the next day...

>Subject: dint hear from you hugh.
>Date: 10 Jun 2004 14:27:51 -0000
>
>Hello Hugh.
>
>I do not write to you always this days because of evelyn,i think i told you she is sick and hope fully she will be out of hospital tommorow and then you will also recieve our pictures so that we kick start our relationship.
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Eddy Blay.
>
>
>
>

"kick start our relationship"? ooh gah! I fire off a quick note to my lad:

Hello eddy,
Yes I received your letter and it was quite a shock to hear about Evelyn's malaria! I hope she is feeling better and I hope she will be with you soon! Please give her my regards! I must get you two out of that godforsaken refugee camp. A refugee camp is no place for a good piece of tail, that's for sure. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm excited to get your pictures!

Your bugger,
Hugh

I anxiously await for eddy or evelyn to write to me...

To be continued...?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, here's the retarded document Eddy sent me...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/magua/b463255a.jpg

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i get mail and a promised picture. I'm sure the pic is a fake...

Sent : Saturday, June 12, 2004 8:17 AM
Subject : PICTURES OF US.

| | | Inbox
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment : 001.jpg (0.09 MB), 002.jpg (0.10 MB)

Dearest Hugh.

Thanks for your patience,i would have send the pictures to you since
yesterday,but evelyn is still at the hospital up till now as i could not afford
the charges we were ask to pay to remove her from the hospital,but i know GOD
will always make a way.

Well this is the picture of me and evelyn we hope and pray that we will find
favour in your sight.

Please let me know immidietly if you get the picts.

Kind Regrads

Eddy And evelyn.

Here's the pics of eddy and evelyn:

eddy
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/magua/eddy_blay.jpg

evelyn
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/magua/1ad8626d.jpg

The writing on eddy's sign seems a bit off to me, what do you think?

he sends another mail...
Sent : Saturday, June 12, 2004 3:05 PM
Subject : Re: RE: dint hear from you hugh.

| | | Inbox

Hello Dear.

I have sent you two pictures one of me and the other of evelyn.Please if you
have recieve them let me know so that we can see how best to move foward.

Iam just from the hospital to see evelyn.

Regards

eddy

I'm gonna make eddy sweat a bit while i decide what to do with the twit...

Sent : Sunday, June 13, 2004 4:29 PM
Subject : just wondering.

Inbox

Dearest Hugh.

How are you doing,hope all is well with you,we are just wondering whats the
matter as we dint hear from you since yesterday that i sent our pictures to
you,did you get them please let me know iam very woried.evelyn was dischardge
from hospital this morning and she is ok now by the grace of GOD.we hope to hear
from you later today.

Kind Regards

Eddy And Evelyn.

oh boy, i also get a letter from the lovely evelyn!

Sent : Sunday, June 13, 2004 4:46 PM
To : drhughgrection
Subject : RE: EVELYN HUGH

| | | Inbox

Hello baby.

Thanks so much for your care i was told by eddy that you sent me a recovery
message i love you.

I just get back to camp this morning and iam ok now,eddy said he sent our
pictures to you how am i hope lovely.waiting to hear from you baby.

luv

evelyn.

ahhhhhhhhh, sweet love is in the air!
To be continued...?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evelyn is gonna sweat a bit, I think...

Sent : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:09 AM
To : drhughgrection@
Subject : whats going on baby

| | | Inbox

Dearest Hugh.

How are you doing this beatifull twuesday morning,hope everything is fine with
you,baby we have not heard from you since eddy sends our pictures to you i hope
you are ok over there,please we need to hear from you so that we know what next
to do.

I ask eddy this morning if he had heard from you he told me that you last wrote
to him sometime last week.

Luv

Evelyn.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...and sweat...

Sent : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 6:40 AM
Subject : RE: LOVELY.

| | | Inbox

Hello Hugh.

Will i ever hear from you again?

Evelyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Hugh G Rection wrote:

The writing on eddy's sign seems a bit off to me, what do you think?

LOL! A bit off... off the sign and onto his shirt! Razz

But seriously, that document looks 100% real to me. Right down to the correct spelling of "ORIGIONAL" in the background.

Cool
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally reply to Eddy...

Eddy,

Or is it indeed Rasheed. You see, the pictures you sent me, although there was some prime ass on there, were most likely fake. I say this because the writng on the sign was a bit off, and actually was floating over to your shirt. Are you trying to trick me with a cheap photoshop forgery? Anyway, I wanted you to write my FULL name on the sign:HUGH G RECTION. How do I know you don't have another boyfriend named Hugh?
Why the trickery? I have brought the photo to an expert and he says it is surely fake. Are you playing hard to get? Are you ashamed, or are you scared? Please don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I have promised to help you and you will see that I will be your saviour. So, don't be shy my dear, and send me your REAL photo with my full name on it/.
Your soon-to-be best friend, and more,
Hugh G Rection

Eddy replies pretty quickly:

>Subject: OH MY GOD
>Date: 17 Jun 2004 19:58:47 -0000
>
>DEAR HUGH.
>
>I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENTS UNDERSTOODI WONDER WHY YOU DID NOT WRITE BACK TO ME SINCE ON SATURADY WHEN I SEND THE PICT TO YOU.
>
>WELL ONECE AGAIN IAM EDDY NOT RASHEED WHOM I REALY DO NOT KNOW WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURE THE WRITINGS DID NOT COME OUT CLEAR AND SO I HAD TO USE A PEN TO RE WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT AFTER THE PICTURES WERE MADE BUT IF YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE ME I CAN STILL TRY AND TAKE ANOTHER ONE SINCE YOU HAVE PROMISED TO ASSIST US.
>
>bUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL THIS IS COSTING US MONEY HERE AS WE ARE JUST MANAGING OUR SELFS WITH THE MEAGER MONEY WE ARE PAID AT THE REFUGEE CAMP.RIGHT NOW IAM STILL OWING THE HOSPITAL WHICH TREATED EVELYN.
>REGARDS
>
>EDDY.
>
>
Awww, my heart bleeds for the chump. Okay. let me fire off a quick note to him...

Hi eddy,

I knew it could possibly be something like that. Thank you so much for your explanation. I am still hoping you are not that Rasheed, because he is quite the trickster, even though he is a piece of prime ass, but that's the way things go in this wicked world. Okay, please send me the right picture,with my FULL name on it and guess what? I WILL be so overjoyed at our true friendship that after I get the pic I WILL help you and I will even send you a little something to help your sexy sister's hospital bills. How about that? I hope she is well, I worry about her. Believe me, you two won't have a worry in the world once you are my friends, because i take care of my friends. I even tried to care for Rasheed but he is wicked.
Yours truly,
Hugh

To be continued...?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eddy replies:

Sent : Friday, June 18, 2004 3:57 AM
Subject : thanks so much hugh.

| | | Inbox

Dearest hugh.

Thanks so much for this explanations i can now see the reason why i thought you
are making things dificultn for us,i now know that you are trying not to make
what ever mistakes you have made before.

Trully this world is wicked,you try to help some one at the end you start to
regret.

I really wonder who this so called rasheed is, but in any case GOD will always
judge the wicked.

I have just taken another picture with your name on it as instructed and i hope
this time everything will be well with us all.

I expect to send the pic to you between now and sunday.

Take care of your self baby.Greetings from evelyn.

Eddy Blay Tamakloe.

and another e mail from eddy:

Sent : Friday, June 18, 2004 4:23 AM
Subject : CORRECTION.

| | | Inbox

Dear Hugh.

I have just meet with the photographer and he told me that the picture could be
ready this evening,so if it is, i will immidietly mail it to you today.

This time i took it potriat so that you can see your name on it very well,so the
pic is a half size pic,hope that will noe pose a problem .

Regards

Eddy Blay.

This I gotta see.

To be continued...?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My beloved pet sends me an e mail, and a pic!

Sent : Friday, June 18, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject : the new picture.

| | | Inbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment : picture.jpg (1.01 MB)

Dearest Hugh.

This is the new picture please take a very close look and see iam not rasheed
which you talk about i hope this time there will no more doupt.

I know that by the time you finally talk with me you will see iam trully not
rasheed but eddy.Greetings from evelyn too.I hope to hear from you later today.

Regards

Eddy

Here's the pic:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/magua/eddy_blay_2.jpg

So, what do you think? Is the writing on THIS pic real? Do you think he is Rasheed, trying to trick me? Twisted Evil Razz Razz

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and another e mail, a bit anxious sounding, from my eddy:

Sent : Friday, June 18, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject : Re: RE: OH MY GOD

| | | Inbox

Dear Hugh.

Just wrote to know if you got the pic,please get back to me.

Regards

Eddy.

Wink I guess I'll make him sweat a bit. Perhaps I should see if I can get a topless pic of Evelyn.... Twisted Evil
Alas, if only I had the colonel's skills...

To be continued.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what, I think it's Rasheed trying to trick you...
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe you haven't gotten to see Evelyn's tits yet. I mean, for Chrissakes, she's even taken your name, Evelyn Hugh.

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decide to fire off a quick note to Evelyn to rekindle our romance:

Dearest Evelyn,

I am so overjoyed! Eddy sent me his picture again, and I feel in my heart that he may actually be eddy, and not Rasheed trying to trick me! Isn't that wonderful? Your brother is so handsome, and he has the most gorgeous puppydog eyes. Oh Evelyn, I want to see some more pictures of YOU...sexy pictures! And guess what, maybe in two or three months I can come and visit you so we can finally be in each other's arms. You must tell me what kind of things you like so I can bring you gifts.
I adore you! Tell your brother I said thank you from the bottom of my heart for reassuring me.
Send me some sexy pictures my love.
Hugh

...and a quick note to Eddy, too:

Dear eddy,

Thank you for reassuring me that you are not Rasheed. You look a lot like him, only except he was fat, and had a beard. Oh and he was light skinned too.
You are quite the handsome lad, aren't you? And I adore that shirt you were wearing in the picture, it's kind of gay, but in a tough savage way. It certainly turns me on!
Well, I am glad that you are not Rasheed and are really my dear Eddy.
I am very very happy my bugger.

Hugh

Well, we shall see what the next episode off eddy gay cameltoe(and evelyn) brings!
To be continued...?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudsman wrote:
I can't believe you haven't gotten to see Evelyn's tits yet. I mean, for Chrissakes, she's even taken your name, Evelyn Hugh.

She should be Evelyn Rection, a.k.a. "E. Rection" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eddy writes to me:

>Subject: thanks dr hugh.
>Date: 22 Jun 2004 13:49:03 -0000
>
>Dearest Hugh.
>
>Thanks so much for the compliments and thank God too i have been able to clear myself of this rasheed guy.
>
>Dr Hugh,now that i have cleared myself i want to know if you are still willing to help us as iam not really in the the state of mind now,iam woried because of evelyn exepensis the people i borowed money from to take care of her are on my neck now infact i ran out of the camp last night just to avoid embarrasment.Please let us know how best you can assist us i want to try and hurry things up so that we can join you up.
>
>Regards
>
>Eddy.
>

Methinks he is looking for some cashola! I write back:

Hello Eddy,

I am so angry at those bad men that chased you out of the camp! I hope one of them wasn't Rasheed. Stay away from him, Eddy, because he is a real bastard guy and will hurt you. He also has friends who claim to blow a secret powder in their enemy's mouths and make them slaves. Weird, huh? He did such awful things to me.
Well, I sure am glad that you aren't Rasheed, and I just know we will be great friends. Yes, Eddy my bugger, I am still willing to help you and that hot piece of tail sister of yours. Just say the word, my good man!
Hey what kind of jewelry does Evelyn like? Gold or silver?
Anyway, talk to you soon!

Regards,
Hugh

Maybe that will get him salivating a bit! Oh, Evelyn sends me mail too!

>Subject: how are you
>Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:38:03 +0000
>
>Hello My Dear Hugh Rection.
>
>How are you doing,i guess ok i just manage to write as iam not ok yet,how far have you gone with eddy please try and do your best and get out of this refugee mess that we find our selfs here.
>
>Regards
>
>Evelyn.
>

Well, I must certainly respond to my new true love!

Hello Evelyn,
How is your fine self this day? Looking beautiful, no doubt? Hey, my secretary Anita saw Eddy's picture and is totally in love with him. I don't know if Eddy likes white girls or not, but Anita is one fine piece of ass, and would make Eddy feel really good. I rogered her a few times myself, and she is insatiable. Maybe she and I could get Eddy in a threesome, or you could join in too and we could have a hot foursome. Anyway, I hope to see some hot sexy pictures of you my darling. I want to shower you with gifts, and also take nice long showers with you.
I'm glad Eddy isn't Rasheed!

Love,
Hugh

And now I sit, desperately waiting for a response from my pals Eddy and Evelyn! To be continued...?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh... Immorality...

Hey! I know who Rasheed is! This appeared in my inbox today:

Quote:
CONFIDENTIAL

FROM THE DESK OF: RASHEED H. BANKOLE
Nigerian Ports Authority
Special Audit Department,
N.P.A Main Office, Marina
Lagos, Nigeria
Email: X

Good Day,

RE: REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF $11.6M INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

I am Dr. Rasheed Bankole, chairman- audit committee, with the Nigerian
Ports Authority (N.P.A.), I headed the audit committee whose assignment
was to audit, review and recommend payment for all contracts awarded in
the N.PA. Before the great incident of Fire Outbreak occurred on the
23rd of December, 2003, burning the N.P.A. Headquarters/building in Lagos

Man you didn't say Rasheed is another mugu...

The evidence show it's just Rasheed trying to mess with you. Tell him to do blood tests, just to be sure.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a note from Evelyn...and unsurprisingly she mentions money... Shocked

>Subject: RE: how are you
>Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:39:14 +0000
>
>Hello Dear.
>
>Thanks very much for your mail,i cant wait to be with you.
>
>Eddy would be very much happy to hear you talk about anita,he use to date white ladies way back in zimbabwe and iam dam sure he will love anita so how sweeet is she, can i see a picture of her so eddy can see her, or can you give her eddy,s email id so she can write to eddy herself.
>
>Honey please as i said to you yesterday we have to leave this place as early as possible it is really a horible place to be,right now we do not know where to find money to pay to those who borrowed money to eddy when i was in hospital this days eddy is not seltled at all he is just runing up and down because of the embarrasment he has been getting from them,we need about $360 to offset this bills.
>
>Yes I almost forget,who is really this rasheed guy and which country does he lives is he in ghana please let us know very well so we can be very carefull,do you have his picture if yes please let us have his pic so we can also know him.
>
>I would love to send more sexy pictures of mine but right now things are very expensive here and we have not been paid our allowances for about three months now you what we are facing here.
>
>Luv please when you are replying this mail try and answer all my questions ok.
>
>Luv
>
>Evelyn.
>

I reply to my love:

Hi dearest,

I too cannot wait to be with you. Soon I shall endeavour to travel to deepest Africa and be with you. I would fight hordes of lions and hippopotamuses(hippopotami?) for you.
I will send Eddy the pic of Anita soon, and give her Eddy's e mail address. Her name is Anita Hanchob and she is one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet. I'll send you her pic also.
So I hope you are feeling better and I can't wait to assist you. Eddy really hasn't given me much information. I guess the little bugger isn't used to doing such things, but that's okay, I can hold his hand.
I can't wait to see sexy pictures of you. Do you know I've never seen an African woman's breasts? Not even in National Geographic magazine, because I don't subscribe to it. I'd love to see yours.
I'll get you out of that horrid refugee camp soon, and I'll send you a pic of Rasheed so you can beware of him, the bastard.
Well, off to the evening prostate exams!

Love,
Hugh G Rection

And what's this? Eddy sends me an e mail

>From : eddy blay <[email protected]>
>Reply-To : "eddy blay" <[email protected]>
>Sent : Wednesday, June 23, 2004 11:08 AM
>To : "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <>
>Subject : HELLO.

| | | Inbox

DEAR MR HUGH.

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY,I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR
ADVISE,PLEASE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS RASHEED IS FROM GHANA AND CAN
I PLEASE SEE HIS PICTURE IF YOU HAVE ONE SO I WOULD KNOW HOW TO BE VERY CAREFULL
HERE.

HAYY HUGH EVELYN TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR SECTRETARY ANITA IS IT TRUE SHE LIKES
ME,WELL TELL HER I WILL MAKE SURE I SCRUL HER LIKE SHE NEVER HAD BEFORE,CANT
WAIT TO SEE HER PLEASE TELL HER TO SEND ME HER PICTURE DO YOU KNOW IF SHE CAN
FUCK VERY WELL.

HUGH THINGS ARE NOT REALLY GOOD HERE AT ALL WE HAVE BEEN HAVING BAD TIMES
BECAUSE OF THE MONEY I BORROWED WHEN EVELYN WAS IN HOSPITAL I BEEN HAVING LOTS
OF EMBARASSMENT HERE AND THERE I DONT WANT TO BOTHER YOU BUT I HAVE TO,I DONT
KNOW IF YOU CAN ASSIST US WITH MONEY TO PAY BACK THOSE WE OWE WE ABOUT
$360.EQUIVALENT TO GHANA MONEY.WE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID OUR AALOWWANCES FOR SOME
TIME NOW.

PLEASE IF YOU WILL HELP I WILL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF OUR CAMP MASTER WHICH YOU
WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY AS THERE IS A WESTERN UNION CLOSE TO THE CAMP HERE.

PLEASE TELL ANITA TO KEEP HERSELF FOR ME TILL I BE WITH HER I LOVE HER.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

REGARDS

HE AIN'T GONNA GET MONEY OUT OF ME THAT EASILY. I'M GONNA PLAY HARD TO GET AND FOCUS ON HIS SISTER A BIT MORE...AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO MEET MY SECRETARY ANITA HANCHOB!

TO BE CONTINUED...?

Last edited by Dr Hugh G Rection on Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so sad...you know, you don't have to live like a refugee.

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get another e mail from eddy...

>From : eddy blay <[email protected]>
>Reply-To : "eddy blay" <[email protected]>
>Sent : Friday, June 25, 2004 6:54 AM
>To : "Dr Hugh G.Rection" <>
>Subject : how are you Rection.

| | | Inbox

Dear Hugh Rection.

Top of the day to you,i exepected your mail since yesterday but to no avail,hope
you are not disturbed because i requested for assistance of $360,please dont let
it hurt you as there is no other alternative ok,please bear with me its will be
very good to open and plain with you.

If you are still going to help us offset our dept of $360 you can please send
the money in the name of our camp master Mr Stanley Peters.

How is Anita have you talk to her about me yet it will be very sweet to be with
you all.I wait to hear from you today.

Regards

Eddy Blay.

Well, I'll let him sweat a bit more...in the meantime, my, er, assistant e mails me... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Surprised Wink

Sent : Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:46 PM
To : DRHUGHGRECTION
Subject : Your friend Eddy

| | | Inbox

Dear Hugh,

Hi honey, how are you? Well, I just wanted to ask you if you would mind if I write to your friend Eddy Blay whose picture you showed me. I can't get him out of my mind, he is so sexy and I've been fantasizing of doing naughty things with him. When you decide to go visit their country I hope you let me come too. Did you mention me when you wrote to him? Does he like white girls? I hope so! Let me know.

Love,

Anita

Well, I certainly feel it's my duty to forward this sincere letter to our pet eddy, agreed?

To be continued...

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evelyn e mails me...

>From : evelyn tamakloe <[email protected]>
>Sent : Friday, June 25, 2004 10:19 AM
>To : drhughgrection
>Subject : how are you rection hugh.

| | | Inbox

Hello Rection.

How are things with you,hope alright.Hugh,Eddy is in a bad situation because of
us please help us do some thing he told me that he has ask you to help us raise
our needed $360 since two days now and that he had not heard from you.

Please hugh we are really in a bad times here in the camp,its making me feel too
uncormfortable.I hope to hear from you positively today.

Good luck.

Evelyn Tamakloe.

I'm gonna make this beeyotch sweat, too. I fire off a note to Eddy, meanwhile...

Hello Eddy...

Sorry I haven't written in a few days, I've been ill. I'm taking medication so I hope to be better soon. Don't worry about the money you requested, it's nothing to me. I'll always help my friends. Anyway, my assistant Anita e mailed me and asked about you. She wants to write to you. Here is her e mail to me, read for yourself. You can e mail her if you like.

I'll talk to you soon.

Hugh

I attach "Anita's" e mail to me...and so, we await the mugu's response!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic