SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The gardening thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't use mothballs around veggies. . . mothballs are toxic. (Plus, all those poor moths Sad ) Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rabbits? Pish-posh -- I have a problem with monkeys in my garden. Talk about destroying a lettuce patch (or tomatoes, peas, zucchini, green peppers, leeks, whatever). Nothing is safe when that troupe comes through! I tried a scarecrow (named Max) for a while, but he didn�t work very well. Kind of a lazy bugger I guess... what I really need is a dog. Or a shotgun!

Anyway, good luck with your bunnies, Lotta. If your garden isn�t very large, you may just want to put up a chicken wire fence. Burry some of the wire underground to (try and) keep them from burrowing through.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Now I'm terrified of them having babies.

Couldn't you just pass out some little bunny condoms?

Mortar x15
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very large Mr Green and impossible to secure completely. Sad

I do have an area fenced off but it's quite accesible to the critters.

I'm going to try the blood meal. The blood meal works really well with the deer so I'm hoping the little vegetarian bunnies will dislike it as much.

I'll get hold of fox urine too.
I guess that's why they're hanging out in my gardening area.....to be safe from the fox Sad

Thanks everybody.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome Lotta!

PS. Plant a big clover patch somewhere else in the yard to distract them.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
... I'll get hold of fox urine too. ...

Pictures!

I want to see pictures of that. Laughing

How are you going to get him to hold still?

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfffft....easy.

Quote:
1. Collect fox.

2. Fox should be kept in a cage, preferably a mesh wire compound that allows for air movement and access on all angles by the caregiver (you).

3. Soothe fox. Cooing is suggested.

4. Take a water bottle, remove its top and, being careful not to scare the fox, attach it to the fox so the fox's ding-a-ling is within the bottle. (If the fox is female, it is easiest to wrap her hindquarters in a plastic baggie. If at all possible, collect a male fox, as their urine is particularly repulsive to chipmunks. Female foxes are more understanding of chipmunk insecurity issues, while the males simply don't give a damn, thinking the chipmunks are plump and delicious. Plus, it's more fun to stick a water bottle on a fox than a baggie. Love the challenge.) How you attach the bottle to the fox is up to you, but Fairbanks advocated moose hide straps belted around the midsection. Velcro is probably a viable solution.

5. Give the fox a minute, as it will be pissed.

6. Tempt fox with salty snacks. French fries are good.

7. Tell the fox you know this sucks. Foxes appreciate empathy, and it will lessen the likelihood that the fox will try to rip all the flesh from your hands.

8. Ask the fox: "Do you like Diet Coke? Because I love it. Boy, oh, boy. It is so tasty." (Fairbanks advocates the importance of really selling the Diet Coke. Get into it. Smack your lips. Go to town.)

9. Fill water bottle with Diet Coke. Offer the fox Diet Coke.

10. If fox refuses, tell it to drink the damn Diet Coke. Use the phrase, "I'm serious." This will work. (The technique is less effective with squirrels, who tend to be more easily frightened and spontaneously combust when threatened, thus the above-mentioned mortality rate.)

11. Start playing waterfall sounds. Fountains are good. Rivers. Rushing water. Trickling is what we are looking for here.

12. Wait, like, three seconds.

13. When urination is induced, help the fox preserve its dignity and avert your eyes.

14. Tap the fox on the rump to make sure it's all out. (Fairbanks advises that both the gray and the yellow fox are poor "finishers" and will often start again after you think they are finished. As this can get messy, make sure your fox is tapped out.) If unsure, give the hips a light squeeze between your thumb and index finger.

15. Remove bottle.

16. Pat fox on head.

17. Pour fox pee around garden.

18. Release fox in someone else's yard.

19. Run.

20. No, I mean really run. Faster.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing Video! We want video of you trying that!

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD, I had a couple of those containers while recovering from getting my old hips chopped out! Had a couple of "Foxy" nurses too.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Sat May 26, 2007 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd settle for a soundbite of Lotta shouting, "Drink the damn Diet Coke!" Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lotta.. In my younger years I was an avid gardener and a friend of mine presented me with a thought provoking book of old English sayings concerning gardening and growing things in general. If I can locate it I will send it to you. I don't garden anymore as a matter of fact I even hire a neighbourhood kid to cut the lawn..One of the sayings I recall is."The garden grows best that grows under the gardner's shadow." If you think about it you will see the wisdom. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic