SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad meets Lad with death threats - now NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tooty Frooty has a meet today at midday. The back story - I can't even begin to explain it. Mr. Green

Short version - JoJobean's lad K3v|n has a suitcase filled with newspaper that he believes will be collected by someone who will take it away and hand back full of cash. Tooty believes his wife Ludmilla has sent K3v|n with her money from Abidjan where she was kidnapped to work for a pimp, and Tooty just has to go round and collect it. - Strange ? - that all seems to make perfect sense

I don't want to 'steal the thunder' from a fellow baiter, so the details, which are pretty bizarre will have to remain under wraps for now.

The effort to get my Lad to follow the simplest instruction has been mind numbing, and he has been inventing his own modalities which should be quite hilarious.

A couple of quotes from the confused mind of Mr Tooty Frooty.

Quote:
Give him my photo the one I am in the SUITE in the care because that is the one I will put on tomorrow, give to him your photo I will print two of your photo for him to see ok.

Quote:
Pls i have told you to get my pix to him and forward one of your pix him and forward the one you send to him to show to me and my pix,i will print the one with him and i will ask of the one we both have together.
Shocked Shocked

I didn't say anything about photos at all - ever !!!!

Beyond that - my lips are sealed.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say, "You best jump on it." Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not meeting me coronalight Wink

He is currently 2-1 on favourite I am sorry to say - but whatever the outcome, the baiters win Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin just met with him apparently... the two were not happy with the results... Apparently handing over a suitcase filled with newspaper didn't go over well.

Quote:
You are a lyer i meet the person he take bag from you he did't have me anything why and later he call me that not inside the bag they come like
they want to kill me what you are doing is lot good?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

Bwaaaaaa haaaa haaaa

I thought so - he went mob handed

Quote:
listen,

Nest time do not paly this fun with ok.I thougth i was trusting somebody with out knowing you where telling me lies.You told me you are in Abijain not knowing you are fooling yourself.how do you look at me me?i am not that type of person ok.

YOU LOOK AT ME AND SAID YOU SEND MONEY THROUGH SOME ONE IN A CASE WITHOUT KNOWING YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF BY SAYING SO.

i meet with boy and he hand over to me a case with out anything in the case.stop that game ok i am too big for that rubish.

bye

tutti
Laughing Laughing Luvvly jubbly

Guess I better make us some fairy story to cover this unexpected Wink and unfortunate incident.

I have now e-mailed Mr Tooty Frooty as Dmitri (the guy who sent his wife to Abidjan to work for a pimp) insulting him and saying he hired K3v|n to steal his wife's cash and dupe him. K3v|n better start a new safari quick, and hopefully I should get some nice death threats as Dmiti. Very Happy

Last edited by GomerPyle on Fri May 25, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Well done guys.

"I am too big for that rubish" Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should tell them that Kevin took the money out of the suitcase. There was a black suitcase filled with money. You can see him leaving the bank with it.

Make them parnoid. Get them to revisit Kevin. Twisted Evil

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops - yep JoJo - great minds think alike - I just edited my earlier post.

I think K3v|n will be up for any safari you offer him. Dmitri has e-mailed Tooty and dropped K3v|n up to his neck in the doo doo. K3v|n is now working for a Russian gangster to steal Tooty's money.

I'll ring Tooty in a minute as Dmitri Mr. Green Mr. Green

Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing It gets better Laughing Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you two Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dmitri just rang Tooty Mr. Green to taunt him and laugh at how easy it was for K3v|n to make a fool of him. I said he has the money and will be sending the WU to me today.

Tooty never did like Dmitri, so being called a farking ***hole liar, was not a surprise, but I think Tooty is going to want to hit someone. Send K3v|n on safari for his own safety JoJo. Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/TheEmptySuitcase

Last edited by GomerPyle on Fri May 25, 2007 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure seemed like he didn't need your money... hehe.

That was great. Hopefully he goes and has a discussion with Kevin.

Goat

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you hear at the end that as K3v|n must have been begging for his life, Tooty says that K3v|n burbled how he had been sent all over the country (how unbelievable) and Tooty thought I had done it - if only. Laughing

A few soothing words from Ludmilla wil get him back on line. If not - she'll start working on his nerves - calling him an idiot and fool. This is the bit I like best - brain dissection Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tooty Frooty to Dmitri

Quote:
FUCKING ASSHOLE,

YOU THINK I AM THAT KIND OF MEN THAT FUCK CALL GIRLS.YOU AND YOUR FUCKING GIRL THINK YOU CAN PLAY GAMES WITH ME.I AM NOT INTRESTED OK.YOU SAID YOU MADE FULL OF ME BY GIVEN CASE TO BOY TO GET TO ME .WELL I HAVE NOT ASK YOUR FUCKING CALL GIRL FOR MONEY FOR I KNOW SHE HAS NO MONEY TO GIVE TO ME AS SHE IS A VERY POOR FUCKING ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHER.

YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AND FULL OF SHIT.BASTARD YOU AND YOUR FUCKING GIRL

FUCK AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE

ME

TUTTI

2nd phone call to Dmitri in which he asks if I want him to kill K3v|n. Seemed too obvious to say yes, so I just said we would be laughing about him later Laughing I hope that doesn't make him do anything rash. Then the phone went quiet. I did hear something about him and the car - going round to see K3v|n perhaps ?

http://media.putfile.com/TheEmptySuitcase1

I hope it won't be held against me that I didn't plump for yes when he asked about killing Kevin. I went for the subtle approach.

Last edited by GomerPyle on Fri May 25, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice signature material.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis flattery indeed to receive praise from the Master of Mayhem

We're not finished yet though Mr. Green

Once you get a Lad spinning - why stop ? Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A WU transfer sent from Kevin to Tutti should do the trick. Kevin will be trying to get Tutti to leave him alone and NOT kill him for chopping his dollar. So Kevin is going to send him a secure transfer for $5k that can only be picked up in Kumasi. Twisted Evil Either way, that is a slap in the face.

Goat

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Great stuff as always Gomer.. Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen to the part 11 minutes into the recording Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing

The faux payment kinda drops K3v|n deeper into the mire, and may make Tooty shift his ass for once. Can't lose either way.

Ludmilla got this in from Tooty

Quote:
YOU AND THAT BASTARD MEN OF YOURS CAN NOT MAKE FOOL OF ME.COS I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE OK.YOU ARE IN PARIS AND YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU ARE IN ABIJAN. (Of course not genius - I'm not in either place Very Happy and I'm not female either )

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

TUTTI
Note: forwarded message attached.

and he sent a copy of his message from Dmitri - so he still doesn't have a clue. Ludmilla still has a hold and can give him a gentle push to Kumasi.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin sent this to Tooty:

Quote:
hey

tihs is kevin. we met earlier and i chop ur dolla. i feel bad an i fear you wil hurt me. so i send you $5000 thru westren union to leave me alone. ples dont hurt me. i take $190,000 and i give u $5000. u silly mugu. hahahaha

This is after he received a WU SECURE TRANSFER from Kevin. I hope this gets his bloob boiling!

Goat

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ 5000 cents in pennies.

0sc4r
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man oh man, I think you are going to set a baiting record and have one mugu kill another one at this pace.

I can't help but feel the world will be a tiny bit better of a place afterwords, to be honest. Smile

/applaud

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Links are broken?

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They sure are... they worked earlier.

Hopefully by next week when I check back in I'll have some more carnage news.

Goat

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have exceeded some bandwidth limit or something. I'll try another host - either that or Tooty's bad language has got me into trouble.

The worst thing I said was fool, stupid and idiot.

jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate when a blasted mugu violates my TOS. LOL! Filthy mouths they have!

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic