SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone have a lad going on safari soon? (I do)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm planning a June 8 safari.

I want to know if anyone else has one planned for that day or sometime around that day? If so, maybe we can get our lads to the same place?

My lad WILL show up. I've been on this for 2 months now, and he is IN LOVE with me, and he loves the idea that I am bringing him LOTS of gifts. And I'll have cash on me, too.

So, this guy is going to be annoyed. It would be nice to be able to get another lad at the same place.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is he going? I'll presume Abuja. Let me know, I might have one or two.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is Abuja I might have one.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny how Abuja gets mentioned, as I am also planning a safari for one of my mugus to Abuja. No guarantees of success here as it is my first attempt and all, but if a meeting would be arranged there, I could try to get my lad travel on that specific day.
My fake lad will promise him some money as well as meeting with our office crew to talk some business face to face, so a meeting could look good. I don't know. Just reporting in.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - - this is the one that I've been talking to you about.

I got a list of the gifts that I am bringing with me to SP today. So, the lad is in Lagos. Where do I want to send him?

I have a feeling that Mrs. Robinson may end up crying because she has a problem and doesn't even end up where she's supposed to be.

This poor lad - Twisted Evil

BTW he is asking me what kind of African foods are my favorite because since I'm going to stay with him for a couple days, he wants to have food that I will like.

So can someone be SERIOUS and tell me what African foods are good? The only foods I've eaten are Egyptian, Israeli, Ethiopean...etc - so on the other side of the continent......I don't know what foods they have in Nigeria!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping to set one up (I have a lad who rivals Moses for compliancy!), but whether or not it will happen is another matter. He's in Ivory Coast.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
MeadowLark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ogbono soup and suya (spicy kebabs) sound pretty good, from the first glance.

Also: http://www.cookbookwiki.com/Nigerian_Cuisine

45.298 GB /100
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^@Cachuma...

How about this for an idea, you tell your lad to hold up a board with a code phrase - the same one that the other baiters are told to display... 5 or six mugus at the airport, all holding up identical ridiculous boards. Should freak them out a bit but would kill the chances of further action dead for this wash/rinse cycle. Better yet you'll need a fallen TWAT maybe as camera mugu to record the event.

0sc4r
slonik
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... my favorite lad (possible oga) wrote "My hubbies are reading, traveling, & quiet times." I'll be more then happy to provide him a great oportunity to travel soon.Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic