SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new twist on the job scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: removed all the text that was there before, which was just a quote of my prior post--why did I quote myself...or did I?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

Last edited by MikeH on Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Cumfrence, no it wasn't him but I wouldn't be surprised if he has the bills also after reading the article mrsbean posted.

@ mrsbean, I think these are the same bills your story is talking about. I tried the pen today and it does indeed pass the test.

@ MikeHawk. you wouldn't happen to have the link for the Secret Service website would you?

I'm baiting him once more from another address but if that doesn't go well I will post his details so everyone can torment him. I'm now posing as another lad that just moved to the US from Surulere, Lagos and he is buying it. I told him I can get the best American Express money orders and he was immediately interested. He wanted me to send one to his maga but said I wouldn't unless I could be in contact with them as well. He didn't seem to like that much so he decides to bring up his funny money:

Quote:
*fromparadise: Really want to work with you................perhaps if we could put a little trust we would do better..........got a good offer but dunno your end...........how fast you can be
doctorphil: what ur offer
*fromparadise: Got $100,000 worth of converted dollars
doctorphil: ok
*fromparadise: Dunno if you have access to real money or perhaps you have an insider in a bank we could work with
doctorphil: yes i know people
*fromparadise: Talking about sending you the converted one bit after bit................as you get it you exchange it or if you have better way to change the money
doctorphil: so u want to transfer $100,000 in how many pieces?
*fromparadise: Send it through courier mail..............but not at once bit in bit.............want to gain trust in you before i fully send them in bulks
doctorphil: and i send u what?
*fromparadise: You send me back my percentage..............but mind you they are not real $100 note...........but you can never differenciate between real one and this one it even surpasses mercury lights
doctorphil: can u get smaller notes then $100?
doctorphil: like $20?
*fromparadise: The market i have as of now are 100 bils
*fromparadise: That's why we need to work with insider in bank
*fromparadise: Getting him those money and he or she changing it to the real ones
doctorphil: i have good friend in usa bank i call him today i think he can help us

My last baiting character would be the mage he is talking about below.

Quote:
*fromparadise: I even sent 1000 to one of my maga last week but he messed up
doctorphil: did he think they real?
*fromparadise: Don't worry about the aspect of been careful..............have insiders i Courier mail that could move the stuffs without been checked
doctorphil: ok sound good
*fromparadise: Oh yes..........he even took it to western union to send it to me like that...........but he got caught but i was able to put him away from that trouble i guess
*fromparadise: But i would try you with little amount first
doctorphil: there many things I can do with them broda
doctorphil: let get started
*fromparadise: ight now what i got in my disposal is 100,000
*fromparadise: Could get more if things worked as planned
doctorphil: if they good i know i can change for u
*fromparadise: If this deal works as planned we might be communicating with phone instead of computer you know?
doctorphil: yes broda once i know i can trust u

This is when the idiot asks if I can trust my imaginary friend working at the bank that is going to help us.

Quote:
doctorphil: yes he ok
*fromparadise: Ok........i know how white behaves sometimes..............have come in contacts with many
*fromparadise: They don't have a strong her like the blacks
doctorphil: i know i agree but i will deal wit him
*fromparadise: they say Blacks are Devils..............lol
doctorphil: hahaha they do be like that
*fromparadise: lol
doctorphil: u funny

Am I crossing the legal line in baiting him from this angle?

I got the address to my local Secret Service office so I will be dropping the bills in the mail today and hopefully I can get a few more sent their way.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@the good doctor:

Click here to check out the Secret Service Website:

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic