SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are the odds she'll respond?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Background is pretty straight forward, a princess with a stash of loot in a bank that needs to be transferred out of the country. Drifting along and getting boring so I figured I'd try to stir something with my last email. Will she reply or not?
Quote:
My Dear Princess xxx,

I read your email with great excitement and enthusiasm! It seems the gods of good fortune are on our side in this business. Once I heard where the funds were deposited I knew that we would be very successful with our joint endeavour. Now I'm sure the internet powers that be directed your initial inquiry to my inbox.

You see, it just so happens that Peter Sands and I are former classmates from our years at Harvard. He is currently a high ranking official with Standard Chartered Bank and I know that he will help streamline our transfer from the inside. It will be such a relief to have an inside partner to make sure we don't run into any snags! Since we are as good friends as we are, I can get him to draw up the required paperwork which would save us those exorbitant fees lawyers charge these days. Won't that be a nice bonus for us to be able to split the shyster fees?

Write me back with the account details and I'll email Peter to get this underway as quickly as possible.

Prince xxx (I like the sounds of that)

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

If it is Princess N@fis@ don't ask her if she eats people, she goes crazy!

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll probably get the standard scripted reply back...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MB I just you a reply on my SATAN account for your Princess.

I sent a one line message saying her soul is mine and she responeded with her standard scam message.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad4maya^

--scamming them 'is easy 'coz they're beautiful'--if I get your Riperton/Rudolph allusion.

The mugus like to throw the name 'Princess' and 'Prince' around to potential victims...As if it is a title of nobility. Their daddy [The King/General/Prez] secretly called them to his dying bedside to reveal that he was a bastard all his life for not telling his own family that he had stolen and secretly deposited million$ over the years and not provided for them. But this is basic scam-learning. I know that you and I and our peers here know it, but I cringe at the fact that there are people who believe the crap just because someone pretends to be 'titled'..I wanna strangle the mugus.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic