SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$20,000! You're being screwed, I'm getting away with two payments of $2500.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I-Jackov wrote:
Excuse the double post but has anyone heard from this guy today? I think I've been sniffed out.

Just heard from the little darling.

Quote:
...IF YOU DO NOT DO AS I SAID YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO REGRATE IT.

I think it's time to deliver some random biblical curses.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, he has trouble with that word "regrate"
I'm going to chase him up shortly to see if he's been to collect his money.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've just exchanged about eight emails, so I'll try to keep him amused and out of harms way for a little while.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news on his bank account being shut down yet? He's asking for payment via bank to bank and I want to tell him it won't go through Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Just tell him that your bank called and told you that there is a problem with the transfer, and that they canceled it. You have no idea what the problem is, but maybe he can provide you with another account.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not going to kill me Sad

I wrote
Quote:
I think you have got the wrong email address I don't have any enemys.

his reply
Quote:
YOU THINK SO?OH THATS GOOD TO HEAR,WE SHALL SEE.

i wrote
Quote:
So I'm not going to be killed then?

his reply
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB FOOL,WELL ANYWAY NOBODY IS GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER ALL YOU DON"T HAVE ANY ENEMIES

WRITE ME NO MORE.

So I wrote back asking hime to be my friend and if he could teach me to be an assassin. He seems to be online now anway, all these were in the last 5 minutes.

edited as my quote tags failed miserably.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just knocked this up (stole the idea from scambuster419)

I plan to photoshop it when I get home.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fiveforces and others. I haven't heard from Alan since his first reply. If anyone knows how to check a bank accounts status, please tell me.

Mugu just mailedl that he is going to "confirm the money" [sic]. I think we should all tell him that the transaction to the account is impossible, like Krona said.

I'd like te idea of trying to get another account from him. Alternatively, you could send a parcel (is Zombie's GOIT still active?) with the money in bare cash. I don't think this mugu is going to eat 1TV$, or reacts well to delaying tactics. If you cook something up well enough fast, he might dash into a safari headlong.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I haven't heard from Alan since his first reply.

Don�t worry. Alan never replies unless he needs more information from you. You can simply consider it done this way Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got a response from him w/ my $9k final offer.

Quote:
WHEN YOUR TIME RUNS OUT,YOU WILL BEG TO PAY BUT NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU.

When he responds I'm going to need detailed information on how hw plans to carry out the execution.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Alan worked his magic!

Just got this:

Quote:
OUR SECRET BANK AGENT CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE REPORTED THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU,EVERY ACCUSING FINGER IS POINTING AT YOU,DID YOU DO IT?WELL IT"S NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE I WILL STILL FIND OUT THE TRUETH,BUT TO JUSTIFY ALL RIGHTIOUSNESS I WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUPT.

Not sure why the accusing finger is pointing at me though! Laughing

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know it was you, don't trot out that innocent routine w/ the Assassin. He was only trying to spare your life for a few dollas and this is how you repay his kindness? I swear, the nerve of some people. Rolling Eyes

Hehe good work! YEAH Alan!! Very Happy

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually demanded an apology!

....I dont think I'll get it though, his response was '24 hrs', so I guess I'll be backing down in morning Laughing

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah crap, you guys beated me to it.

Quote:
MY SECRET BANK AGENT TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WILL REFLECT IN THE ACCOUNT,THREE DAYS FROM TODAY,ONCE THE MONEY REFLECTS I WILL WRITE YOU AND INTIMATE YOU ON HOW TO COLLECT THE TAPE AS I PROMISED.

YOU ARE SAVE.

Woohoo! I'm safe (for now)! If he gets back to me, I'm planning to parcel him the 20 grand.

"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he'll give you an extension on that deadline seeing as how dead people can't make payments. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've invited him to my "wohoo I'm not going to die" party tonight, with the wife and kids. I suspect he won't show up, I'll leave him a glass of champaign at the big rock by the driveway gate instead. Very Happy

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ what a party pooper. Evil or Very Mad i guess collecting all that money from people so he won't eliminate them has worn him out.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ryder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This clown has just emailed me new bank details, it's an account based in n3w dehli, india.

I'm presuming others have recieved this email, have the details been passed onto Alan @ aa419 yet?

EDIT: Have forwarded details to Alan.

Rik

Last edited by ryder on Thu May 24, 2007 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's stopped talking to me, my phoney WU receipts didn't go down too well.

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given him 6 hours to apologise before I handf myself in to police custody and he'll have to explain to his contractor why he messed up the hit.

...I'm not holding my breath though.

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy ass just answered me back after I sent him fake money gram details (without a recipet because I don't have a scanner)

Quote:

YOU BASTARD,YOU DARE TO SEND ME FAKE PAYMENT PAYMENT DETAILS AFTER MY WARNINGS TO YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME ANYMORE,NOW YOU HAVE CAUSED CONFUSSION B/W ME AND MY BOYS,AND OUR OFFICE OVER THERE NOW THINKS THAT I HAVE BETRAYED THEM BY TRYING TO SET THEM UP IN THE BANK WITH FAKE PAYMENT DETAILS.

I WARNED YOU,YOU COULD HAVE SAVED YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY BY JUST PAYING THE PEENUT MONEY I DEMANDED,NOW YOU HAVE INCURED THE ANGER OF THE WHOLE ORGANISATION UPON YOURSELF.

WILL YOUR INVESTMENTS AND THE MONEY YOU ARE PROTECTING TO YOUR LOVED ONES B/C BY TOMMOROW ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO OUR HEAD OFFICE,AND VERY SOON YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS,FRINDS AND WELL WISHERS WILL CRY ON YOUR FILTY CORPSE AND TWO OF YOUR LOVED ONES WILL EQUALLY HAVE TO DIE TO APPEASE OUR OFFICE IN LONDON FOR YOUR INSOLENCE AND FOR ME TO CLEAR MYSELF OF THE ACCUSIATION THEY ARE NOW IMPOSING ON ME.

R .I .PIECES

Taking a quick poll should I beg or challenge him?

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would beg for forgiveness and then 1TV5 his ass. If he is mad now, he will be pissed then.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The head office in London?! Is this a 9-5 type of job? Do they have cubicles? I always thought assassins worked at all hours, who knew! I'd challenge him, but then he'd probably run away. Sad

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^@Thedevguy

Challenge him to an honorable duel. Time: noon, location: clearing in nearby forest, weapon: rapier.

My barrister character is available as the third official, to make sure the duel goes down fair. Prepare a bit of official looking papers, your country has legislations for legal duelling. He will recieve a part of your inheritance up front as a guarantee that you will show up at the designated place, at the right time.

Have him fill out forms to kill you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic