SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help, my lad has Malaria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a couple of baits going quite well, I think.

First bait is straight all the way through and a little webcam action seems to be around the corner with the kind help of my mentor and Gomer. Cool

For the second bait, however, I�m trying to get a photo-trophy and it looks like I might just get it, but....

Main character has been out of the picture for a while as he is confined in some "refugee camp" without access to Internet, so I have been dealing with his very prolific barrister (responds to my e-mails almost instantly).

Barrister has e-mailed me twice now with the sole purpose of assuring me that he�ll satisfy my demand for a photo of them both soon. In fact, we have not even talked about money or their proposed deal for quite a number of e-mails! Very Happy

Here is is latest response:

Goodday Mr. XXXXXXXXX,
I have been hoping all this while for Xxxxxx to get better but he is still ill.He has been diagnosed with malaria so lets hope he gets better so that we can continue with your request.
Thank you,
Barrister XXXXXX.

Question So, is he stalling me for a good reason (trying to steal a camera for the pic Rolling Eyes), or just trying to smoothly make me withdraw my demand for a photograph and get back to our business?

"I will call you for an oral discussion."

"Please let us conclude this deal since the fund has been brought to UK under your name so that we can get richer and stop insulting me personality."
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's just stalling you. Stick to your guns and don't let him fob you off with excuses if he doesn't deliver the goods.

Also, when a lad says he's got malaria, it's a good excuse for a slap. Tell him that a friend of yours (i.e. me) told you that it's a sexually transmitted disease and you're frankly disgusted with him as he's only got himself to blame. Laughing
baitshack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have an ill barrister. Must be something in the courtroom.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you suffer from Lycanthropy, so you can empathize with him!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to get to London
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1484957.stm

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gets better. Mugu wants me to thank his barrister and continues to promise pictures:

"i am hoping to get better so that i can take those pictures you have requested for.I will also like you to thank the barrister when you contact him because he has really helped me a lot during this period i have been sick"

Mugu trying to bait me? Rolling Eyes

He is still busy writing to my character, so as long as he's busy....

"Please let us conclude this deal since the fund has been brought to UK under your name so that we can get richer and stop insulting me personality."
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the mugu that the best cure for Malaria is to find a green banana and use it as a suppository. the Bannana kills all the Malaria virus.

He needs to repeat this process every day for one week. Better if it was twice a day

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi again jackndebocks^

The lads often get malaria when they need to stall for time and see if you will send cash for fast short-time bills--usually medical and hotel-related. I say--demand the official bills from them!

If you ignore them on it, wishing them good health all the way, they will drop that angle and suddenly be all business again. That's your op to tell them YOU have developed Mesohorniomyelitis. A recent disease discovered in trailer-parks on the sunny shores of Tennessee. [Tell them your friend Elvis had it.] Great stall tactic for you too. Catch as catch can.

cheerz--jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'm beginning to feel ill all of the sudden....

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like to use heavy drinking bouts(falling off the wagon) due to all the stress..Makes for some unintelligible emails from my character. It also gives me a chance to introduce concerned nephew into the fray. Wink Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Malaria is definitely affecting my lad.

Apart from stalling on the photograph thing, he now seems a bit too sensitive....

His latest e-mail:

"Thank you for our concern. I am so glad at least i have someone who cares about me.It is really hectic here with all these mosquitos.There will not give you breathing space.I am praying we can get through all this and i can finally leave this disgusting place and come over to you."

Still off-script, though!

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
. . . . . best cure for Malaria is . . . green banana . . use . as a suppository. .

Hmm... a pound of Thai Chilli Peppers outta cure it without drinking. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Les again^

You are on it.

Whenever I reveal to a lad-rascal that I am not in good health, I always make sure that I have a 2ndary alias niece/nephew known to The Lad who holds the cash when my original alias suddenly bites the big one.

The entire bait can be switched around----it not only throws them off-script to hear their target died---it gives a baiter [me] the op to tease the lads and tell them the deceased left them money in the will. [As 'the last friend they trusted', etc..] I know you know where it goes from there.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The cure for Malaria is 500mg to 1 gram of Morphine every 1/2 hour, with sucinocholine, and Sodium Thiopental. Cure Guaranteed!
Satan.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JT^

According to the lads, the fastest cure for malaria is WU, in my experience. Which is why I always demand copies of hospital bills.

Sucinocholine, as you mentioned--the almost untraceable paralyzer in the ultimate scam--how to murder your spouse and collect millions and almost get away with it. You must know of the Davis case in Michigan. As much a scam and more evil and vile as almost any here on 419E. And it took years--and Scandinavian forensics with Michigan-- but justice eventually prevailed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic