SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first scamer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
captainsensible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i just recived this e mail and im just gonna bluff my way through this one to get a better idea of how this works.
this is the E-mail
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Remar Association is a Christain Charity,non Governmental Organisation (NGO) working in the Rehablitation of drugs addicts,alcoholics,street children,orphans and all kinds of people in need.

We arrived in here since three years ago,our works have grown considerably giving arround sixty two (62) rehablitation mazde up of fifty four children,men and woman,housed in two homes in Lome at kodome and Adidogome.

Our aims is to offer our brothers and sisters a better living,serving God and being fruitful in the society.

We humbly appeal to your good office for financial or material support to enable us take care of the people.

We take this opportunity to invite you to visit our centers and listen to testimonies of people who have their lives transformed,and are now serving God in our centers.

May God Bless You For Your Cooperation.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this was my reply
Quote:
dear sir
i beleive it is a wonderful thing you are doing helping the less fortunate people in the world
i would like to help you as much as possible.
Would it be possible for me to view some images of the rehabilitation facilities your firm has currently erected?.
also what are some common material donations you have recived and what kind do you need currently?
kind regards and good luck
stewart

im gonna try and stay away from the money donations and try and offer them something like surplus drums of Tartare sauce from operation desert fool or somethin.

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! It's best to straight bait to get a feel for how the process works. I would have asked for their website instead of pics of the facilities, or asked them to send you a brochure. Laughing Good modality offering goods instead of cash, what charity would turn down non-perishables & he did say financial or material support. Remember to bait safe & have fun.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
captainsensible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the tips
yeah because i havnt go a mentors help at the moment im just gonna bluff this one out and see how long i can keep them going.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you requested a mentor yet? Just play it straight w/ your lad to learn the ropes. Let him think you believe the deal is real & give the appearance of cooperation. Ask questions every step of the way. Ask 1 question per email to drag it out longer. When the time is right, inflict payment torture. Read around to get ideas on how to make him jump thru hoops. You can also bait him from other accounts too & if he tries to dump you just rebait him.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
captainsensible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah requesting a mentor was the first thing i did
what im thinking is that if i sound too gullable it would just scare him off, or are they really that stupid?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too gullible? I don't think there's such thing in Scammer World. I think a scammer would think he hit the jackpot if he got someone insanely gullible! If anything being overly suspiscious might encourage them to bolt. But even then just mention money & that should do the trick. Plus if you're that gullible, you're probably really stupid & need to ask a bunch of questions & misinterpret their instructions. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Captain:

For the moment just a straigt bait will do. Be polite and offer the mugu some goods. Next mail talk about you corporation and the the charitable work the company does. Laughing Always good to make the mugu think you have lots of $$$$$.

Where is your mugu from ? Would not mind baiting this mugu also. Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Captain and welcome to the wonderful world of baiting

Charity baits can be fun, but we are always very cautious not to involve a real charity in any of our baiting. Sometimes an over eager and naive charity can use spamming as a means to obtain funding. Having said that, from what you have posted, it looks like 419 material.

Could you post the full message including the headers so that we can be quite sure. I only say this because there is a real charity of this name.

REMAR ASSOCIATION (UK)

Official correspondence address from the Public Register of Charities:
845 HIGH ROAD
LEYTONSTONE
LONDON
E11 1HH
Telephone: 020 85581660
Fax: 020 85581660
Email: [email protected]
Charity number 1010448

Don't get downhearted Captain, if this is a 419 scam involving a real charity then we pull out sharpest knives to work on them, and you have found a scammer worthy of special attention.

Someone may want to contact the real charity to be 100% sure. A very interesting one for your first bait.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
captainsensible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's a really big mistake on my part if it is Embarassed , after going iver the E-mail repeatedly i came to the conclusion that it was a scam.
REMAR TOGO
Quote:
CENTRE CHRETIEN DE REHABLITATION
Bureau kodome Rue Kadjandou B.P Lome/Togo
Email:[email protected] web:remarcotedivoire.org
cel:9644634

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam,
Remar Association is a Christain Charity,non Governmental Organisation (NGO) working in the Rehablitation of drugs addicts,alcoholics,street children,orphans and all kinds of people in need.

We arrived in here since three years ago,our works have grown considerably giving arround sixty two (62) rehablitation mazde up of fifty four children,men and woman,housed in two homes in Lome at kodome and Adidogome.

Our aims is to offer our brothers and sisters a better living,serving God and being fruitful in the society.

We humbly appeal to your good office for financial or material support to enable us take care of the people.

We take this opportunity to invite you to visit our centers and listen to testimonies of people who have their lives transformed,and are now serving God in our centers.

May God Bless You For Your Cooperation.

Director Remar

M .R.Omar

here is the link [url]http://remarcotedivoire.org/ [/url]

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

different web pages the one in the email is a verry poorly constructed page which isnt in english and it also has a fre email account which is what makes me think this is a scam

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain you have a PM

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest CaptainSensible it looks 100% scam, but it's just one thing to be careful of, and it's best not to take a risk, so I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty.

If the real charity say it's fakey then there's no doubt at all and it's time for sharp pointy knives - if you have a fake website too - that's a big bonus.

The real charity will appreciate the warning and also be pleased that the scammers are being given a hard time.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
captainsensible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks ill have to do a little more research next time but i checked their site and was in my own mind positive that this is a scam.

so id appreciate some ideas to really screw this guy arround.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys ive just recived an e mail from the charity its self and they are a little confused aswel they are gonna check it out over the phone and tell me weather its a scam or not.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say the e-mail you got is a scam, but checking with the actual charity first is the way to show that you (and indeed we) are totally responsible.

I imagine that the charity may be suspicious of you, but they have to consider that having their name used by scammers may not only divert funds away from them, but also bring the name of their charity into disrepute.

It also gives them the chance to put a warning on their website. Apart from baiting scammers, and the other things we do, another important function is to educate people, especially victims - and having scammers use their name makes them, and the people they help, victims.

Once you get the all clear, then you can go full on with a clear conscience. The worst thing is to have someone raise the issue half way through the bait.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic