SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To my UK compatriots across the pond

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone in the Isles from here in The Colonies across The Pond,

I very recently advised a newbie about lad-speak [see] but even if you didn't follow up on that--babawilly dictionary/scamorama connection-- you might find this lad-lingo from a slice of that amusing--I do!

Made in England: Eat food and lick plate clean till Logo at the bottom of plate is visible.
Made in China: See Made in England.

cheerz--jervis tetch/ mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Errm....

Been drinking? Confused

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

but here's a pesto recipe:

Quote:
* 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup Olive oil
* 3 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts
* 3 garlic cloves, finely minced

Place basil leaves in small batches in food processor and whip until well chopped (do about 3/4 cup at a time). Add about 1/3 the nuts and garlic, blend again.
Add about 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese; blend while slowly adding about 1/3 of the olive oil, stopping to scrape down sides of container.
Process basil pesto it forms a thick smooth paste. Repeat until all ingredients are used, mix all batches together well. Serve over pasta. Basil pesto keeps in refrigerator one week, or freeze for a few months.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B-L-ZBUB^

LOL! Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was..Somehow a keyboard and fighting mugus with a nearby spirited refreshment at 2am go hand in hand. The Latin is 'en brewski veritas', I believe. It's often fun to accuse the mugus of going over-the-top, I have several times told them to 'put the f*$#ing crack pipe down!' This puts them on the defensive, in which case you own them.

cheerz, jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, will you feel embarrassed in the morning.

Laughing

I think mods should sticky this and rename it "The Jervis Tetch Drunken Rambling Thread"...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

pony Mortar x24
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis wrote
Quote:
Hi B-L-ZBUB^

But I know he prefers B.L.Z Butt Very Happy Very Happy

oops here comes the mashed human pulp again Laughing

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have a hit of that catnip, Jervis?

Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:
oops here comes the mashed human pulp again Laughing

Damn right. Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x24
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk, tsk. Rolling Eyes

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic