SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Scambaiting Challenge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have devised a game I have decided to play with a couple of lads. I will now only communicate with them in Eagles' lyrics. I challenge you to do the same. It should be good fun and get some very confused lads.

A list of Eagles songs and lyrics can be found at http://lyrics.rockmagic.net/lyrics/eagles/

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of doing a couple in cockney rhyming slang.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats homerically awesome. Eagles fan chipping in here. I'm going to do the same with one.

No cheating. Solo projects by Eagles (former) members are not allowed. Baits must be published.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long do we have before posting the whole gig? (I've started one!)

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait and see if they reply then post.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually DID do a bait in rhyming slang. It did not go very well.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It should confuse the hell out of them though.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was the entire problem... the mugu was too confused.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I recall, there have been a couple of similar baits using Beatles lyrics.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been known to deal with the "I have cancer. I regret the way I lived my life, now I want to do only good works" scammers exclusively with Ayn Rand quotes.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was planning on trying to work as many song titles as possible into a phone call, a la the England World Cup squad 1998.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can imagine how they'll be after using lyrics from Snoop Dog or 2PAC. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Russian fashion model is always speaks best English what she knows to be letting her now husbanding man know what he got to do.

Now my bleedin' Lads talks like that too. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as the Eagles contest goes, try it, it's harder than you think. I found using a female character helps, though.

Just got my first reply and it's already confusion galore...

"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've decided to play this game with the sicko who used her 'ill child' to try and get money off me. The Eagles have a surprising abundance of depressing lyrics, in this one I express my sympathy for her;

Quote:
All that money, I'd try any ill to find the cure. You know there ain't no cause to weep. There be no more sorrow and I'll be happy, happy, once again.

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Great stuff! They work well that way too. I would advise you, though, to be careful with the Sick Child Mugu, he's been massbaited before and we don't want him to realize he's being massbaited again. He's got his own thread here.

Here's my second email, introducing myself to a random NOK.

Mixing lots of different songs in here. Lyin eyes, Twenty-one, and what I believe are some older ones.

Quote:
Tell me the truth, how do you feel? Like you're rollin' so fast that you're spinnin' your wheels?
Don't feel too bad, you're not all along, we're all tryin' to get along...

City girls just seem to find out early how to open doors with just a smile. A rich old man and she won't have to worry. She'll dress up all in lace and go in style
Twenty-one and strong as I can be. I know what freedom means to me and I can't give the reason why I should ever want to die! I paid my dues and I feel like trav'lin' on
Maybe I'll go to Santa Fe, maybe San Antone, 1320 North Columbus was the address
that I wrote down on my sleeve.

ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

LMAO:D I'll be careful with mr ill child and keep the more ridiculous phrases for other baits. I'm working on one that will tell my lad about a trip I made around the USA looking for one of his accomplices...beginning in California of course Laughing

DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

On a dark desert highway!

ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres the finished job...california, arizona, new york!

Quote:
Well, I'm running down the road on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Ford slowin' down to take a look at me, and I was thinking to myself, her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes benz. Running for the door, she's so hard to find. There's talk on the street; the people you meet, they all seem to know you. We've been up and down this highway; haven't seen a goddam thing, went rushin' down that freeway, messed around
and got lost. And she said "Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy". Plenty of room at the Hotel California any time of year, you can find it here. It's another Tequila Sunrise, said goodbye.

The days go by; and shes out runnin round, I pulled my coat around my shoulders
and took a walk down through the park. Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona, such a fine sight to see. I gotta know if your sweet love is
gonna save me, come on baby don't say maybe! We may and lose and we may win. One of these crazy old nights, We're gonna find out, Swear I'm gonna find you!

In a New York minute, everything can change, lying here in the darkness. You better take a fool's advice and take care of your own. One day they're here;
Next day they're gone!

Yours Desperadoely
Dr C Good

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic