SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm starting a REAL mugu war!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I chopped my lad's dollars, and I've been sending him messages in Ladspeak...and I just got a message back from him, he thinks I'm some mugu named N0rso! TOO funny! I'm dying to know what will happen the next time my lad sees the "real" N0rso! If only I could be a fly on the wall...

Here's the messages:

From me:
Quote:
i took ur maga, ok. u stay away nau. u couldnt wrk am bicos e tels mi u get cockroaches for ur head. dat dey very funny .e sends mi di moni una were supposed fo get, ok? stay away for am nau .

A couple days later...from me again (it took the dimwit two days to figure out he'd been chopped):
Quote:
i told you that i took ur maga, ok. mildred crank dey is the won. she sent man picken us$4000 already through moneygram. you need to stay away for her nau, bicos she am bi mine na go send mi more money. but you need to stop writin fo am. I sabi wie you dey na i go come afta you if you no live her alone, ok? do u sabi? stop writin to mildred crank bicos she am bi mine nau, ok? i dey sendin you her email that she sent fo man picken so you can see.

From him:
Quote:

Subject: goat head!

Mr Pet3r Smith,
Guy you dey try;ooooo you have collected money from my maga and you don’t want to give me my share for your information stay away from the maga or less fire will bone you and your family because you don’t reap where you don’t swore

Jones

From me:
Quote:
You dey di goat head. i do wetin i get fo. i sent ur maga di same fes script, she thought i work wit you. shee told mi you get cock-a-roaches for ur head ,ok ? it mus bi true. you were only tryin fo $220. i got $4000. do una wan fo hep man picken decide wetin moto i suppose to buy wit di moni? thank you for gettin her ready. nau comot fo road and live mildred crank alone, ok? She mai maga nau and shell keep sendin mi more til i dey wad man and you dey crawlin wit di cockroaches ,ok. dere no faya burnin hie, only lots of moni.

Smith

From me again (when he kept sending my character emails):
Quote:
mai maga mildred crank wrote fo mi and say you sent am fo di bank man, ok. this na bi bullshit of course. you need fo leave am alone bicos i get am nau, and she go bi sendin mi more moni, not your boi for amsterdam . she tinks you dey di tief bicos i told am dere bi two cheques, and she believes man picken. so stop writin am and go find anoda maga fo job, ok .dis won dey mine nau, i already got $4000 out of am and you got natin. so comot fo road nau boi.

From him:
Quote:

Subject: n0rso fuk uuuuuuuuuuu

guy u dey try i tell u say i have told the maga to contact holland now u want collect the women from me boy u be bad boy i no u, u go thing say i no no u yr name is n0rso?

i have regreat to no someone like u? u are very foolish guy women way never pay us.

u no go wait make shi pay befor you go breing that foolish carracter. basterd boy????fuk uuuuuuuuuuu

He thinks I'm N0rso! God this is fun...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! That should be a lot of fun when the two meet. It's a shame that you are not corresponding with the lad that he is going to kick ass on. That could really prove to be loads of fun.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he just kinda threw that name out at me. It sure would be fun if I was baiting him too, whoever he is! Still, just knowing that sparks are gonna fly in some sweaty fly-infested internet cafe somewhere in Nigeria warms my heart. Twisted Evil

Here's what I just sent back...THIS oughta get him fired up!

Quote:
yeah dat right, cockroach-head. i dey ur fren. ill tek all ur magas youre no careful. dis maga mildred thinks u stole am moni, and she comin fo mi fo get it back ,ok .she doesnt belive u. u suppose to learn di right way fo job. i sabi di right way and ive got all di moni fo prove it. u dey juss di stupid cockroach wey cant mek di stupid acata woman gif u any moni. u suppose to go crawl round wit di cockroaches nau, u little boi. go fuk ur sef and ur momma.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, is there no second mugu? I can give you the details of a mugu who chopped his dollar. Is this lad in Nigeria? Evil or Very Mad If so, I have some decent pics that would work to convince him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, *I'm* the second mugu! I introduced a fake mugu into the plot who supposedly chopped his dollars out of 1TV5. Then I started emailing my lad from a new email box that I created, using the Ladspeak translator.

Now he thinks that my fake mugu character is some REAL mugu named N0rso!

As of right now he seems pretty convinced that this guy N0rso is the one trying to steal his maga. The funniest part about it is, he thinks N0rso has gotten $4000 from her, whereas of course he hasn't gotten a penny! LOL!

It's getting kinda complex. I (as my character Mildred) am writing to him now, telling him that the dollar-chopper is telling ME that the real mugu is trying to steal my money, and that I need to send another $3000 to the dollar chopper to get it back. I'm telling him that I believe the other (fake) mugu, so now the real mugu thinks his buddy N0rso is about to get ANOTHER 3K out of HIS maga!

At some point I imagine the lad is going to learn that it's not really his buddy N0rso. At that point I may very well need some pictures to convince him that I'm a real dollar-chopping mugu. So I'd love it if you'd send them to me! Thanks!

Editing: Oh, and yes...my lad is in Nigeria!

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes yes yes. Go with Jojo's idea. Use Jojo's lad to provide us with the sophmoric entertainment that we need. A real-life lad ass-beating is just what the doctor ordered. Thumbs up

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I don't think my lad would come to yours, but if you could send him to mine, that would be grand. You could tell him that you would give him part of the profits from HIS maga. You got X number of dollars from him and you are willing to split with him. You have it at your house, he just needs to come get it. Sound like something you could handle?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! This sounds fantastic! Okay, so help me understand...I need to tell my lad that the dollar chopper isn't really his pal N0rso, but is someone else? And then I need to convince him that the dollar chopper is willing to split the money if they work together? And then you'll help me get my lad to go on a safari to see the dollar chopper? Am I reading this right?

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like K3vin is going to get another visitor Laughing

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, wait a minute. This could result in some serious harm coming to Jojo's lad. Don't you even care about that?

Nah, me neither. Great job, I can't wait to see what happens!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
sounds like K3vin is going to get another visitor Laughing

Just what i was thinking... Laughing Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I am totally game for this...let's bring it on! Tell me what to do! Given how "confused" my character Mildred is over the supposed in-fighting going on between them, it would be very plausible to have the chopper suggest to to the real lad that they work together and split the money. Given that my lad thinks the chopper's gotten $4K out of her already, and he hasn't seen a bloody penny, methinks he'd totally go for it!

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great decision. I highly approve.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
YES! This sounds fantastic! Okay, so help me understand...I need to tell my lad that the dollar chopper isn't really his pal N0rso, but is someone else? And then I need to convince him that the dollar chopper is willing to split the money if they work together? And then you'll help me get my lad to go on a safari to see the dollar chopper? Am I reading this right?

You can tell him the dollar chopper is whoever. It doesn't matter. You will just need to say that you also go by the name (I'll give it to you in a PM).

For example:

Quote:
BRo-

My name is really _________. Look, we can work together on this. I have a lot of maga. I share the money with you. I cut you half. Come by my house and I give you 1500EU to start. Here are the directions:

(I'll provide them via PM)

This isn't Kevin, but another guy named (scammer name, not real name). Your lad won't have to safari as they are both located in Lagos.

Goat

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is sounding fun! Okay, I'll have to wait until he responds to the emails he already has in his box, from Mildred and the chopper. Once I get that, I'll have a better idea of how to play this.

It's about 7:45 pm in Nigeria, so he may have punched out for the day. Wink

PM me the details of your lad, and I'll figure out how to make it work after he replies.

Stay tuned everyone!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll send them tomorrow and we can get the ball rolling.

Goat

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there still a surveillance mugu available to cover the fireworks ? Twisted Evil

Just grabbed a surplus email and started my first straight bait....

0sc4r
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good luck Oscar.

@cachuma:
Where are you gonna go from there? If he agrees I mean. Is your chopper gonna turn out to be a backstabber too?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good question! I've just been playing my baits by ear, and ideas come to me as things progress. I guess I'll just see how this plays out.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait sounds great. See if you can get the mugus to pose and send you some photos. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course the second Lad will tell the first lad that he has only got $2000 to share $1000 each.

The first lad, knowing that he asked Mildred for $4000 won't trust the second lad.

This would be great, heightening the mistrust between the two lads. Mistrust and violence between Lads is a must!

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about sending a third mugu to videotape the meeting? Maybe some fallen TWAT member?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent with details and directions to the lad's house.

Goat

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, I have copied your ladspeak and will get a few going, too. I hope You didn't copyright it !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic