SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Sick Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These bastards....

I just got one "sick" mugu who wants me to "invest his money".

Even sent a pic of himself "on [his] sick bed so that [I] know whom [I'm] dealing with".

Mod edit: picture removed. TS

I'm definitely going to take him on his offer.

"I will call you for an oral discussion."

"Please let us conclude this deal since the fund has been brought to UK under your name so that we can get richer and stop insulting me personality."
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jack.

That picture is of a real man who died of cancer. The lads stole those pictures from his website.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What?!

Now I'm really motivated to take him on!!!

How do you get one of those skulls and bones icons, again? Evil or Very Mad

"Please let us conclude this deal since the fund has been brought to UK under your name so that we can get richer and stop insulting me personality."
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a modroom secret...if they told you they'd have to kill you. Wink
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They ought to be sick in their minds to actually send out pics of real people on their deathbeds.

This idiot surely deserves whatever private-mod-secret-had-shake-skull&bones-icon entails....

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You will find out eventually the depths these crooks will sink to. it boggles the mind. Shocked

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You ain't seen nothing jackndebocks.

The dying baby scammer is back in town and we have to place a warning on that link to prevent people being upset, but for those with a wish to see how low they'll go, that takes some beating (apart from the burns victim, the sick children scam and one I got of a man shot in the face).

The more depraved Lad scams always get our best attention.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The more depraved Lad scams always get our best attention.

I can relate to that.

I just read a thread where the main discussion was/is whether baiters here are driven by a desire to have a little Internet fun, or they actually focus on keeping scamers away from harming others.

Frankly, yes, the prospect of seeing a mugu on a remote webcam waiting for that briefcase full of cash is enticing. Yet in the few weeks since I have taken up this, err, hobby, I have had little fun.

For the most part, and aside from the encouragement one gets in this forum, I find scambaiting tedious, and e-mail after e-mail I question whether or not I'm actually helping keeping this crooks away from other people. To see pictures like the one Sick Mugu sent me is simply desolating.

Might be that I'm the sensitive type (Embarassed), or that I recently became a father for the first time and my instincts are turning overly protective, but checking my baiting account to find e-mails like the one sicko sent me is quite depressing. I could not imagine the other pics you describe.

Well, got it all out now. Wink

Back to messing with these %&#*$ bastards!

Last edited by jackndebocks on Wed May 23, 2007 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jack,

I know what you mean.

I got into this cos it sounded fun. Read the Shivers baits etc.
Then I started getting the scam emails and I realised that, yes I can have fun playing mind games with the lads, but the really sick lads need to be kept busy. I lost a daughter to cancer 13 years ago, so I know who emotional peolpe can get and how easy some of these sob stories could be swallowed, so I reckon if I take them on, and if they concentrate on scamming me, then potential "real" victims might be saved. It's almost like a proper job without pay. It gets routine, tedious, but there are times when its very satisfying and I feel that I have done something useful.

Keep it up people.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jack^^

Good to see that TS deleted that photo, whoever it was but I've seen them all. As Gomer has so eloquently pointed out before, there is no limit to the depths of depravity that the mugu scumbuckets will sink to in order to make the sympathy ploy. Imagine being related to that real person and now having the nightmare of scammers trying to cash in on your personal sadness and misery for all the world to see.

Phony million$ left behind, gold-dust deals, dying stroke cancer widows etc are one thing, and comical for the most part. But for the lads to resort to trying to cash in on this sort of scam is untenable. And precisely why they need a raw-ass spanking in the end, so to speak.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Wed May 23, 2007 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Imagine being related to that real person and now having the nightmare of scammers trying to cash in on your personal sadness and misery for all the world to see.

Or being related to someone undergoing all that suffering. As for using babies, even more repulsing....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic