SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WOOHOO! Prof. Charles Soludo finally scamming me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here I thought he loved you all more than me. Laughing I was starting to wonder when I would get an email from him! Think I might be able to have fun with him for a little bit. He left himself wide open for me to approach it as an ASEM. Let me know if you think I can get away with stgarting this one out with a slap for making me wait for my payment and losing my information:

Quote:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR]

CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Attn Honorable Contractor

We apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences
and
inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having
some
minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have
held
us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100%
assiduity in accrediting foreign contract payments. We apologise once
again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the
Federal
Government of Nigeria your name and company is on the list major
contractors
who have not received their payments for the Federal Plateau Project.I
wish
to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released
to
you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that
from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is
USD$Millions
Dollars but

what we are going to pay you now is $10.million dallars the rest of
your
money will be pay to you in next two month so kindly contact us for the
immediate transfer of your already approved funds ok!

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your
record and also re-confirm to me the followings
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession , age and marital status.
5)Working I�d/Int'l passport.

As soon as this information is received and confirmed, your payment
will be
made to you in a certified bank draft from Central Bank of Nigeria and
a copy
will be given to you for you to take to your bank for confirmation. Get
back
to me immedaitely. As a result of the on-going drive of the Government
to
update its books and clear payment to contractors, I strongly
recommend that you promptly start your clearance as soon as possible
for more
clarification and for immediate transfer of your funds

YOURS SINCERELY,
PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

NOTE: RESPONSE SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE
FOR YOU.

"First there is no risk and the claim is 100% legal....." Dr.S@1iu S@diq

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton

Last edited by whitewolf085 on Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Smile Bait him real good. Oh BTW you might want to remove your email addy from the header.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's your first Soludo and all, and you don't want him to slip away, but what I find humorous is the "slowly morphing name' modality.

His name is Charles Soludo,
I call him Chrales, then
I call him Charle, then
I call him Churles, then
eventually, the ultimate goal of calling him either:

Chuck, Churck, or the ultimate of ultimates: Chuckles.

Some Soludos will drop you like a hot potato if you mess with their name.

You've been warned.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@wolf: congrats, I thinks this particular Soludo wins you a letter from the FBI, free of charge. Just show some doubt about security of the transaction and FBI will explain (yeah, 2 for the price of 1 !) Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gantz wrote:
Nice Smile Bait him real good. Oh BTW you might want to remove your email addy from the header.

Thanks, thought I got it. Been placing so many is surplus tonight! Couldn't let this one go, though. Very Happy

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Thanks for all of the suggestions guys! I will certainly change his name around plenty. I have been doing that with one of my other lads whose name is "James". I start out with his full name and title, go down to James, then to Jimmy, and whenever he makes me mad we go back to Mr., lol.

@Raymond: So, to get the FBI letter I pretty much explain to him how concerned I am and tell him I would feel much better if he could prove everything was secure with a letter from the FBI? That would be great!!!!

jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He responds to "Charles SALAD" if thats any help? Laughing

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the triple posting, but I forgot to point out this gem:

Quote:
Also note that
from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is
USD$Millions
Dollars but

what we are going to pay you now is $10.million dallars the rest of
your
money will be pay to you in next two month so kindly contact us for the
immediate transfer of your already approved funds ok!

WHAT?? A. you left out the origional payment amount. B. NO, I want all of my money together because... C. YOU are the idiot that had the problems with your system. Two months my a$$! I think that little tidbit there earns a slap itself! I'm loving this guy already and I haven't even responded to him yet!

WW

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soludos are fun. They are so pompous and full of themselves, it's great to deflate them a bit. The one you have here might be a bit thick, forgetting to fill out the format and all, hope that doesn't cause any trouble going forward.
Rolling Eyes

I like to start off in awe that I've been contacted by such an important person. It makes the inevitable letdown that much more painful.

I also like imagining a Western Union office full of lads all saying "I'M Charles Soludo!" "No, I'M the real Charles Soludo!" Doesn't take much to entertain me, I guess.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO! I'm Charles Soludo, and so is my wife!

Very Happy

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@wolf: just show some doubt about the seriousness of the transaction or Chuck's credibility ... FBI boss Mueller will get in touch soon Very Happy

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soludos also hate it when you say you've never heard of him. Ask, Is he some kind of bank manager? They get all pompous and pissy and if you are lucky he will send you some very authentic ID papers to prove what a VIP he is.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Soludos also hate it when you say you've never heard of him.

Agreed. In fact, I love belittling them by saying things like, "You must be a very junior member of your bank if you do not even know what an EN471 procedure is ... Are you just out of school or did you just miss that day? Now please go to one of your bosses, find out what this is and get back to me..."

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who the hell are these Saludos anyway-sounds like a new sandwich from Subway

pony
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing ^^^
You guys are hilarious! Yes, I think not knowing who he is and playing him as an idiot are just what I need! Oh, I just remembered! The Nigereian gov't notified me last night that he, and several others are FRAUDS!! Can you imagine??? Here is the email, I thought it rather amusing:

Quote:

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
NIGERIAN INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
ANTI-FRAUD UNIT
14A, AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI

FROM THE DESK OF: MR. BEN OBI
TEL: +234-802-424-8234

ATTN: Sir/Ma,

BE CAREFUL OF HOODLUMS /SECURITY WATCH OUT.

Based on the findings of this investigation department, we wish to warn you against some touts. We have been informed that some touts are contacting you in respect of the collection of your fund in the total sum of $15 Million U.S. Dollars that was long approved in your favour through the CITIE BANK PLC.

As a matter of fact we have been on these investigation assignments for some time unknown to no one but the Presidency and some top government official who are in support of this investigation team to help stop fraudulent activities in this country.

Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally and I wish to list some of them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us because we want to make your payment to you without any delay but we must surely deal and bring this names to book if only you will indicate correctly any of them.

The names of the touts that we want to arrest are as follows:
1) PROF CHARLES SOLODO
2) BARRISTER TONY OHIE
3) DR. R.RASHEED
4) CHIEF JOSEPH SANUSI
6) BARRISTER UCHEUZO WILLIAMS.
7) MR. ERNEST CHUKWUDI EBI
DEPUTY GOVERNOR - POLICY / BOARD MEMBER
Cool MR. TUNDE LEMO DEPUTY GOVERNOR - FINANCIAL SECTOR
SURVEILLANCE / BOARD MEMBER
9) MRS. W. D. A. MSHELIA DEPUTY GOVERNOR - CORPORATE SERVICES / BOARD MEMBER

The above listed names have been traced/investigated by the police and some of them have elope the country and note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she will be jailed for 25 years(twenty five years) as it is listed under Decree 47 of the constitution of this bank under the sub- section of criminal law.

So we are waiting for you to write us and inform us if any of the above names or other names not mentioned herein and hereafter have once contacted you in respect of anything that pertains to your fund, don�t waste time to indicate and get back to us immediately.

Note that the only office/paying bank that have right to pay or contact you in this Transfer is the Citie Bank Plc. You must deal directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the only way you will achieve the success of the transaction.

We apologies on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and loss this must have caused you and promise that such a thing will not happen again. And once again, if you are dealing with any one of them regarding this payment, we urge you to stop because you are taking a big risk and you will never find your money anywhere because your money is with the above named bank.

Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today Thanks for your good understanding while we await your urgent response to this mail
Thank you and God bless you

Yours truly,
MR.BEN OBI
CHAIRMAN: NIGERIAN INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT (N.I.D).

Last edited by whitewolf085 on Thu May 24, 2007 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thread blowout! Please, cut the headers down a bit!

^^

Not, thats Charles SOLODO. Soludo is all fair game to me.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

try calling him Charles Minudo-in reference to that great singing group-Minudo

pony
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, sorry about the headers! Ya know, I didn't even notice the one-letter difference. Still, I bet if I emailed them back about Soludo, they wouldn't even notice. Should be interesting at the least to see how much of my "money" they have taken. Darn scamming little tards!

WW

P.S. LOVE the Minudo thought, too, lol!

whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, before I send this off, I would like some input. Is this overdoing it and should I save some of these insults for later? Granted, I'm good at recycling and inventing new ones, I just wondered if this is too much.

Quote:
Dear Charles Salido,

I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are, I was not dealing with you before. Are you some kind of bank manager. More like just out of school with the mistakes you have made!!!

First off, I never got my first payment like you people think. I guess that would explain why you didn't fill in the amounts in your origional email. Probably why they put some Jr. associate like you on this case, too. The big guys didn't want to get thier asses chewed out!

I just don't think you are serious about this whole business at all! I'm not sure you are a very credible person in this case! I mean, you must be a very junior member of your bank if you do not even know what an EN471 procedure is ... Are you just out of school or did you just miss that day? Now please go to one of your bosses, find out what this is and get back to me.

So, since I never recieved my first payment, I refuse to accept seperate payments two months down the road. Everything should be sent to me all at once and pronto!!

I refuse to fill in your stupid form since you and I both know you already have all of this information in your computers. Now, get serious about this and get back to me.

Sincerely,
Meredith Gray

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's up to you, but personally I'd tone it down a little. Slip in a sly "you must be very junior" but save your big guns for later. The idea is to string him along and if you slap too hard too soon you risk hurting his feelings Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this:

Dear Charles Salido,

I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are, I was not dealing with you before. I assume you must be very junior because you don't seem very informed of the situation.

To set matters straight, I never got my first payment. I guess that would explain why you didn't fill in the amounts in your origional email. So, since I never recieved my first payment, I don't think I should have to accept seperate payments two months down the road. Having everything together would be much more acceptable.

Please get back to me regarding this situation as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Meredith Gray

whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, whoever it was that thought I had a thick Soludo on hand was correct. Either that or he is too used to not reading the first email and just resending parts of his origional email. Here is what I got today:

Quote:
Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what
you have in your
record and also re-confirm to me the followings
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession , age and marital status.
5)Working I�d/Int'l passport.

And regarding the payment of the balance in the next
two months that is how the federal government have
mapped out for the payment so i will advice you to
forward your informations so that we can proceed.

Prof.Charles.

I think I should mail him back reminding him of how VERY junior I think he is since I told him that he already has my information but give SOME of it to him anyway. Then I think I might play the "I don't think you are serious" card to see if I can get the FBI involved, lol. Then I have to remind him that I didn't get the first payment so in two months I will be wanting the whole $25 mill. Should be fairly short and to the point since I have a dunce on hand. Hopefully I can get this one frustrated enough with my game thinking he was supposed to send me money that I never recieved, lol. Guess we'll see.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably scamming several people and can't keep track of what he's said to whom and checking back through his Sent box would involve way too much effort. This is HIS deal and you are a busy person so tell him to get his act together and stop wasting your time.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be sweet if we could share Charles Soludo's addy's? And bait the hell out of him? Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic