SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

irrational fears...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My only real issues are rats - sends a shiver down the spine every time.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's snakes for me. It takes all of my will power not to scream if I see one.
Spiders are another one, but at least I can smash them flat from a distance or sic my cats on them. If I tried igniting them with flaming hair spray, I would probably burn down my apartment building.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was by a remote creek once. A Garter Snake comes up out of the water, swallowing a minnow. It was like National Geographic live. Really cool. Now our local "Bull" snakes, that's a bit of a different story. Not poisonous, but rather large. And, we see see the occasional Diamondback Rattlesnake. Those are given a rather wide perimiter. Although, my friend flattened one once, and we barbequed it. Chewy! Freaked out my friends Mom to no extent. Laughing

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack boots. Laughing

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow i would never have guessed seeing that ive said this about 5 times I love your good half naked suss position hot well known celeb/model avatar so good isnt it how about mine

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty good man, it's becoming so popular I wonder how many people will change their avatar to celebrate freedom of avatar speech by checking out the link in my sig line. Laughing

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic