SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another dying child scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I recieved the following e-mail in three of my catcher accounts.
Quote:
My sick child needs help!

It is so difficult to see my child suffer of the pain he is going trough. I wish I could take his pain away from him, but unfortunately that is impossible. My child Ramesh is suffering from leukemia, a terminal illness which is very difficult to cure, especially for me. I can't afford to pay my son his medications to get cured. I am a widow, I lost my husband several years ago, that means that we are financially unstable. We don't have any income. Sometimes I try to sell bread on the street to earn money to put food on our table. This money is not enough to help my son. This is why I have decided to reach out for help to goodhearted people around the world. Trough e-mail. This is my last hope. My son is in desperate need of help. And if I am not on time to help him, he might leave me behind. If you are reading this, and want to help, please do. You CAN help, and donate any amount to us, even if it is 1 cent, because no amount is to small to bring my child a step closer to health. Don't hesitate. Ramesh, my child needs financial support to buy his medications, so he will get cured, before it is to late.
You can see more details about the illness leukemia and my son Ramesh on this webpage:[url] http://rameshmohammed.spaces.live.com/[/url]
If you are willing to help, to donate any amount, then you can send me an e-mail on [email protected]&nbs p;

Tastless pictures included in the e-mail. Here are the headers
Quote:
Received: by 10.70.49.19 with SMTP id w19cs221609wxw;
Mon, 21 May 2007 12:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.219.11 with SMTP id r11mr3598160ugg.1179774202614;
Mon, 21 May 2007 12:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from aol.nl ([222.185.238.205])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 27si8113517ugp.2007.05.21.12.03.09;
Mon, 21 May 2007 12:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 222.185.238.205 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:48:01 +0300
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
X-Accept-Language: en-us
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>,
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>,
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Why my Child?!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Thu May 24, 2007 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Can one of the experts explain the 3 lines at the bottom of the second quote?
Looks like 1 box directing to three others? Am I reading that right?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

on the website she claims to be from India. The IP address resolves to China.

Pics are not nice to look at.

I really hate this person.
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I'm an expert, but it looks like the lad might just have three address book entries for three different email addresses. The "[email protected]" bit is probably just the text label on the entry, the "people friendly name". But I doubt most address books let you label multiple entries identically. I suppose it could be one entry with three addresses in it, however. Something like

Quote:
Bob Smith [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Might be breaking it out over 3 lines and putting the label next to each address.

Or it could be a mass mailer thing. Some of those will do interesting things to the To and From lines in an effort to dodge spam filters. Like making the message appear to come from you, until you look at the actual From address. If I had to guess, I would probably go with the mass mailer explanation.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We know this scammer. It's the one we had before and he's back on Windows Live Space. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Standard operating modality is to leave the offensive website up for the moment. There's no account mentioned there that I can see. Maybe he has learned from his previous scamming enterprises.

Anyone got a knife ? Go in straight and come out bloody.

This is where he took the pictures from - and the child died some years ago, soon after the pictures were taken

CAUTION - THE PICTURES YOU WILL SEE FOLLOWING THIS LINK MAY UPSET SOME PEOPLE

http://www.pbase.com/bvcuma/sick_child

and he still has the old Google Blog Site running

http://www.nadeem-ramesh.blogspot.com/

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Gomer.

Is there anyway we could get him to visit England?

I'd pay for 5 minutes alone with him Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be insane. I find it hard to believe he has ever made a penny out of this.

I was going to put a more unpleasant remark about what I'd like to do to him, but then reconsidered that there is no need for me to make my feelings known by being as offensive as he is.

It's just a case of piling in and getting as many straight baits on him as possible. I don't usually bait straight, but for this type of scammer I'll glady make an exception.

Time to set up another new mail account.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe that this guy hasn't given up and gone to live at the top of a mountain after the grief we put him through last time. Oh well, I'm with you Gomer, let the games begin Twisted Evil
The IP does resolve to China but he was in Holland last time he popped up so i'm guessing he's probably faking his IP or using a proxy, I somehow doubt he's relocated to Beijing.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to stab him/her also... with a big knife.

I'll send him a nice welcome letter tomorrow... too busy today.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's just a case of piling in and getting as many straight baits on him as possible.

100% correct Gomer, the more baiters the better on this twat.
I seem to remember we had a nightmare killing the site last time so i would suggest taking it out now and repeat kill any other crappy site he builds early on.

pony pony Mortar x18
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The blog spot site is, I think, unkillable. I've repeatedly emailed Google about it and got the same bullshit 'freedom of speech' constantly. Then they stopped responding alltogether. Hopefully the other hosts will be more receptive then Google.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The blog has been abandoned mate, the comments are still there from the last time we attacked it.
I still think we should kill the main site if its attached to his spamming. Any objections?

pony pony Mortar x18
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It just narks me that we can't get that blog removed totally, as for killing the main one, I'd say lets do it!

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No - go ahead bombardier - we'll all be glad to see any pain that can be brought to him. The first stab in him will be the sweetest, though not the last. My mail has gone. So straight I can't believe it.

Don't give any identifiable details of your baits in forum as I feel it likely he knows us well. Let him sort out the baiters from any real offers.

I'll be launching baits at him from all angles, just so he knows how much we love him. MS did the right thing last time which was good to see.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First email sent, definitely a straight bait here. Abuse report sent to Microsoft.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abuse report also sent

pony pony Mortar x18
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to follow the 'Leaders' and throw a 'straight' reply in to this sick moron.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The more the merrier on this scumbag mate.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. Straight baiting.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. Evil or Very Mad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well. Straight as an arrow. I wont be publishing anything until this is over.

Even more than Death Threat Mugu, this guy deserves anything we can throw at him, and a lot more.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll post what happens with mine - but I'll delay reporting any bites (going in with an assortment from a variety of hosts) so that he can't get any clues from the thread. I also won't give any detail that will help him to sift out my baits.

For the best of intentions a link was put on his previous site, so he knows we will be on him, and it is clear he has learned some new tricks. No need for us to educate him If you get anything interesting just pm thedevguy Rodus or myself. The more people dropping mail into his inbox the better.

I'll go in as little old ladies, church groups, charities and wealthy philanthropists - or not. He is governed by greed, and will undoubtedly be paranoid. They are his two weaknesses to play on. If he sets aside greed, he won't get any payoff, and if he sets aside paranoia, he'll make mistakes.

The hyena that always drinks from the same waterhole is easy bait. Evil or Very Mad

Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait sent, let's keep this low life real busy.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mark,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Spaces Customer Support.

This is Allison and I have received your report about a Windows Live Space (http://rameshmohammed.spaces.live.com) that may be involved in a charity scam. Please be advised that I have already forwarded this matter to our Product Team for further evaluation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

You are a valuable customer to Windows Live Spaces and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service. Thank you for using Windows Live Spaces.

Sincerely,

Allison
Windows Live Spaces Customer Support

Sites still up for now

pony pony Mortar x18
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have changed the site so that you can no longer leave comments for all to see. Wonder why he would do that?

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic