SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive tried straight baiting him-no dice-he has probably soiled himself so many times he is too tired to answer emails Twisted Evil

pony
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a long one (around 15-20 minutes). I was going to edit it down, but the good stuff is sort of interspersed throughout. Apologies for the length. The scammer's phone quality gets better (why??) after the first few minutes.

When his phone rings, his mode is to not say anything and wait. This time at the start, I let loose with a furious demonic assault. Scammer and friends start to pray, chant, sing and attempt to cast out the phone demons. (He sang for me! I feel so special.)

It also sounds like he is getting demon-removal assistance from a third-party -- perhaps the village priest? A buddy? Don't know. At times, it appears their attempts are working (the demons scream in agony), but unfortunately, the demons keep coming right back. Twisted Evil

WARNING -- NSFW!!

http://media.putfile.com/Exorcists-characters-continue-to-vex-a-scammer-and-friends

Most folks have probably had enough of the scammer vs. devil.

Not me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me either Laughing Seems you have stummbled across the most effective way of setting scammers on the straight & narrow!

EDIT: Ok I can understand he's scared silly so it doesn't occur to him to just hang up & stop chit chatting w/ the devil, but thre were what, 4 other people w/ him & it occured to NO ONE to just hang up?!?! of course, I don't want them to hang up, but for crying out loud hang up the phone moron! At least he's not bothering w/ people responding to his scams, so great work for accomplishing that!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil

Last edited by thefife on Mon May 21, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is getting very puzzled why he's not responding to email or phone calls (even straight ones).

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anything, he won't even answer his phone anymore. Twisted Evil
Nevertheless, e mail pressure is still on! X3.
Anything furthur from anyone else? I've come up with some very disturbing mailings.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY GHOST FIYAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like battle commands in a holy war. Smile

For some reason made me rember the WWII song "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition"

Enough of my feeble humor... Great bait. Interesting that the mugu seems obsessed with exorcising his phone.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part was when he chanted "Holy Ghost.... FIYAH!" over and over and really drug the one chant out.

"Holy Ghooooooooooooooooost.........FIIIIIIYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The singing really was special, wasn't it?

What a precious lad you have! Laughing

Wonder how he would react if he doesn't hear anything.... from ANYONE until the supposed day of his "death" and then all of you hit him full-force. Boy, he better get straight with God soon, D-day is coming up!

"First there is no risk and the claim is 100% legal....." Dr.S@1iu S@diq

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok.. I'm going to start chopping up some audio to make a soundboard out of this clown. Smile

EDIT: 419forbreakfast will be doing the actual assembly of the chopped audio to a soundboard. Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should all be ashamed of what you are doing to this mugu.
Where is all the love, where is all the understanding.

The poor mugu must be bathing in holy water every day.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's the 23rd tomorrow... he must be looking forward to that! Very Happy

419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~419weasel,

That we are! Very Happy

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, today's the big day he's supposed to have his heart attack...I wonder if Hell was able to make all the appropriate arrangements given his attitude w/ the desk clerk. Rolling Eyes He only has himself to blame if he's stuck in some dump w/ only a view of a brick wall & no room service on the seedy side of Hell. I bet he'll be in church until midnight excorcizing his possessed phone & saving his soul. Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes all of you should be ashamed teasing the little retarded boy-buncha bullies Twisted Evil oh btw i will personally give anyone who can get a pic of him wearing a nice tinfoil hat a crisp 10.00 canadian bill

pony
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oohh...well...I guess the helldesk clerk has to call him again tonight to make the final preparations for his arrival tomorrow. So, tomorrow we should work in shifts calling the lad, shouldn�t we? He shall not forget this day for the rest of his life... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

record it! jump_4_joy Make sure you get some nice death threats and try not to talk over them.. Laughing I can chop those up and 419forbreakfast can turn them into a soundboard.. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called "straight" and spoke with him as one of my characters. He is back in scamming mode.

He sounded all rested too. Hmmmm.

On the phone, I complained about his lack of attention in returning my mails.

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just won't do!! Laughing I think Satan needs to have a wee talk with him.

EDIT: Damn.. He has his phone off.. Evil or Very Mad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
He sounded all rested too. Hmmmm.

jgalt wrote:
EDIT: Damn.. He has his phone off.. Evil or Very Mad

No wonder he sounds all nice and rested, it finally occurred to him to turn the phone off. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad crying crying Maybe he got a new phone...must get a new # so his mugus, I mean Satan can ghave a nice chat with himl. Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now should he get a new # someone who is baiting him as a normal victim will have to share it. Cause I would have to think Satan would be a little upset about him changing his number.
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a plan when I get home from Uni later.
l'll call him adressing his AIDS.
And tell him Satan approves of them.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone must be off. 3 days have produced no results, but Bezelbub, and his minions, have bombarded him with 3 days of eternal hell fire pain, promising hot irons pressed into his body, flesh comsuming beetles, and an eternal undead misery in a furnace of liquid metal, via e mail. No results there either. He must be in an eternal prayer and snorting crank to stay awake.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Holy GHOST FIYAH FORGIVE THEM!!!...Good lord you guys are letting him have it. I called him today. Told him that I was calling from the Yeh Satan Occult science club. Freaked him out. He was complaining about how many phone calls and emails he gets. He said he was impressed that I seemed rational...Awwww. After trying unsuccessfully (wonder why) to recruit him into satan worship, I gave him the blessing of satan and hung up.

Keep up the good work, guys.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Excellent. I think someone needs to play it straight to calm him down, then drop a satan b*mb on him.. Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if someone can play an innocent... oh lets say priest and help this lad as the holy ghost (fiyah!) has told him through a dream that he needs to exorcise his phone etc etc and then come up with some interesting ways to exorcise the phone.

Sorry I know you guys are baiting him straight but I'm just always evil. I can't help it I was dropped on my head as a child. Confused

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May be a job for Reverend Rubbar Cox?
Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic