SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For those of you who enjoy things on the naughty side...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right. If you like to get a little graphic and naughty with your romance baits, this one might be worth trying. Smile Make sure to read the whole reports thing that she wrote in her original personal ad. I can't imagine how many people she snagged with that.

FYI, the link below takes you to a page of a woman in a bra and has some sexual text...just a heads up if you're at work and don't want to take a risk in opening it.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=3003

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R Laughing O Laughing F Laughing L Laughing M Laughing A Laughing O

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yugh, check out those hairy armpits puke

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scamtastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that she has "a black hair" and "an attractive tits".

Maybe the unattractive tit is the one with the black hair? Sad

"Dear Sir, I got your mail and I think you have well spooking." - Ms. Hassan
DrWorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She fell in love me in her very first email! I guess I have a way with the ladies. I asked for naked pictures in my 2nd email and got three with the next reply and found out she is getting kicked out of her apartment. I asked her if I can get some custom shots so we'll see where that goes although I am not optimistic.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You lucky bastard! I emailed her and never heard back yet. Maybe I need to be a little more explicit or something.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
DrWorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't tell me I'm lucky until you see the pictures! She is no Tyra Banks. I think "she" gets confused easily. The first reply I got was addressed to Steven and included the clothed pictures so I ignored it and asked her for her pictures. She sent me the clothed ones then the next reply had the nudes just from this.

Quote:
Linda,
My African Queen! You are quite the little piece of chocolate cake! Smile Please tell me more about yourself. You'll have to send the the pictures you took after that sexy black bra was removed!
With love,
Looky Mynards

What a girl! Has anyone else gotten the nudes from her?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Site requires registration.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Oldbutnotmoldy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am interested in what omantic is........jesus they apparently don't teach english 101 to spammers. She wants a god fearing and omantic man.......good luck finding one.....too funny. I like this site because it never fails to make me laugh. Gotta go now....feeling a little omantic right now and got to omanticate myself. Mr. Green
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed her.

Told her I had seen her profile and that I would like her to model for me.
I sent her to my modelling site, she replied with a nice picture and said it would be a dream come true to be a model.

I asked her to send more pics, so that I could make her a portfolio.

She sent me a full set!! Pretty explicit stuff.

This has been the easiest one yet. Only 2 emails to get the goods Shocked

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
DrWorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

somuchlove_06@yahoo
My secretary is on vacation and will probably have a bad accident next week so I cannot get out to send her money to pay for her apartment. I told them if I had some trophy pics to prove to my family that she loves me I can probably get her even more money. That should be some motivation to send some trophy shots so we can see if they really have access to this chick.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks-they will be useful to slap lads with by accusing them of trying to pimp their wives ,girlfriends etc by sending me these pics-how dare they send such trash to an old lady like me Twisted Evil

pony
DrWorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After three days of silence I finally got my trophy from our girl Linda. It looks like they found a variable focus lens and even though "she" spent $39.00 for a new dress for the picture she must have forgot to wear it. I'm sure my rich grandmother will now believe I am in love and will pay up! Next I'll shoot for a NSFW one.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As they say, if my dog looked like that, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic