SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jon Kimble vs John Tika (worklog).

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: john Tika ([email protected])

It is with a sad heart I read about your story. I am father Jon Kimble of the church of lost children and HD files. Just letting you
know my child that we are praying for you (god bless you).

Jon Kimble
(company, office department)
mail: [email protected]
web: www.norgestaxi.no

skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Jon Kimble ([email protected])

Dear Jon Kimble,

I thank you very much for your mail and your concern.I have shown my mother your mail though her health is quite frail but I must admit that she is elated with your response and she confessed being at home dealing with a true Christian. The health of my mother has deteriorated greatly and I tried to take her to hospital. The clinic at the refugee camp is not well equipped to take care of her problem. Her problem is serious Fibriods. Though this was diagnosed earlier but the doctor then said it was benign and would not pose a problem, but presently it has deteriorated.

Now at the hospital, the doctors cannot treat her because they said I need to deposit money in cash to keep her in hospital. I am heratbroken because my mother may die if they do not attend to her now. So forgive me if I sound a bit desperate to see we conclude this matter in the shortest possible time.Spare a prayer for my mother.

Now can I refer to you as my father? This is because the mail you sent to me, you wrote like a father that I do not have at the moment. If not for the gruesome killing of my father and twin sisters, we would
not have been suffering and living the way we are doing presently. I could not have been in this difficult situation with my mother.

All I have told you has no distortion whatsoever and as I write you I am in great trauma which has affected my psyche in a bad way. I feel alone in the world.All left out. My mothers situation is more pathetic as the mere thought of losing a husband and her two daug! hters the same day has made her such a wreck.I do pray to God to be with her and keep her alive for me.She is all I got and I have told her to be patient as I will by his grace conclude this transaction with you.

If I may ask Sir,why do evil visit good people?I am indeed short of words if I try to reminiscise on everything.I do feel I dont deserve this pain and I feel betrayed by the world. I am a Christian, and all I have bared to you has no distortion whatsoever.I would need guidance Father.

I assure you that by the time you see me and my mother and the money you will appreciate me better. The brutal murder of my father is still very fresh in my memory for me and my mother.Please see website for
your perusal:

www.africanonlinesnew.scriptmania.com

I am 26years old and my mother is 55 years old. My mother is suffering from Fibriods as I earlier intimated y! ou, she can not receive treatment at hospital because I have no money to deposit. I love my mother so much and her present state will not be easy for me to bear. My mother's name is IVON VICTORIA TIKA and I was born in the month of February.
The money is $30,000.000.00 and deposited in safe deposit in a Security Company.I have the papers to that effect.Please see attached for your study.With this you will appreciate the matter well.

My main aim of writing you is for you to fly down and claim the funds on our behalf and then open up a bank account where this fund will be paid into.The brutal murder of my father is still very fresh in my memory for me and my mother and that is why we are looking forward to a new lease of life abroad.

You can subsequently issue wire instructions to your nominated bank account abroad. Note too that we shall depend on your discretion in the areas of investment.Please this is important.

From my studies of G! hana as a country,it is relatively small in number of population but it has an emerging market that has attracted many multi-nationals to it. They have a flexible monetary policy. Monies of this nature can easily be moved out of the system no doubt. On the streets of Ghana, you can see foreigners, Asians, Americans even students. Here too there is a big port, which serves as a hub in West Africa, what this means is that there is increased trade all around. These multi-nationals are paying in money steadily to the bank in either hard currency or in cedi equivalent. So your flying down and paying this money into the bank when we take delivery of the boxes from the Security Company, would not and never pose a problem.

Hope you get my drift. You foreigners are respected here.This news I am giving is as a result of the time I have spent studying and investigating the network of the country.

If you help us get this money out my mother will attend! the best hospital in Europe and I will continue my education too.Father do not hesitate to help us.
God bless you

John Tika

N/B:Please do furnish me with a telephone number I can call you on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will do, just hope you get the password right. Mr Tika laso included
some documents. Looks strange to me without any stamps on them and
sort of faded. The theory is this:

The more false they look + the less into details they are = easier to bait.
The more real they look + the more into details they are = harder to bait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: john Tika ([email protected])

Dear Tika (bless you).

I have just attended from the church tea meeting. Prayed we have on your behalf.

My son Jason Voorhees Kimble (bless him) is at the moment participating in a salvation meeting at Camp Crystal Lake. He deals with the financial side of our beloved Church of lost children & HD files. Our church was founded in 1998 and have 128 bits of registered members. Besides we
are mostly founded and driven by my sons company. I have called him about your situation and we will talk as soon as he comes back from the camp. See hat we can do financial to help you out of the dispear situation.

He gave me the instructions to post his phone number, wich is:
+09545221785. So you could get in contact and talk about your
situation (bless him). And that you had to repeat the password
EYEMMA KOKKSOKKER 3 times at the beginning of the call,
so he will know it who is calling.

Remember Tikian, that the lord is watching over all of us and praying helps us tru these difficult times. Your prayers have not been unheard
my child (amen).

Your father Jon Kimble
The holy church of lost children & HD files.

ps: I took the opportunity to include a picture from our beloved church entrance where Jason and employees advertising their company.

skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a background check on the www.luxmail.com in the second document.
Wich American Security Consult would use a yahoo mail?

If he left the correct information the owner is

Registrant:
Maxoom
291 Rizwan Block Awan Town
Lahore, Punjab 54780
PK

Domain Name: LUXMAIL.COM

Administrative Contact:
Hussain, Fida [email protected]
Lahore, Punjab 54780
PK

Technical Contact:
Hussain, Fida [email protected]
Lahore, Punjab 54780
PK
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh! and you can get a FREE eFax account when you sign up with them. Maybe I need some more accounts for aliases. Wink

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
GirriG
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Name of forum is "Surplus 419 Scam Letters." Why are you posting a worklog. Sure it's amusing but in the wrong place place. I've got half a dozen of these going but I'm not going to waste bandwidth till I actually get some result.
skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

..... ops! Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic