SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Next Of Kin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started this lark for a bit of a laugh and can't believe how simple these muppets are. Here's my latest:

My laddette has aids apparently and is only looking out for the goodness of her children, so I'm about to help her invest her squillions into real estate...............errrr and stuff.

Quote:
MRS. Rxxxxx Hxxxxx.
HOUSE @@@ CLOSE,
xxxxxxxxxx,
ACCRA-GHANA

Attn-: - Beloved

Blah Blah Blah My name is Mrs. Rxxxxx Hxxxxx, and I am living with AIDS. Blah husband, Hon.Bxxxxx Hxxxxx, the former Ghanaian Blah Blah.

My children Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah with my hairs withering and boils all over my body [Nice touch that Laughing]. Blah Blah SUM OF $18.2 MILLION U.S DOLLARS which my husband deposited as [DIAMOND/GOLD] Blah Blah

YOU WILL INVEST THIS MONEY FOR MY CHILDREN IN COMMERCIAL ESTATE OR ANY BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE YOU DEEM HEALTHY.
Blah Blah

Best Regards,
Mrs. Rxxxxx Hxxxxx

My response:
Quote:

Dear Mrs. RxxxxxxHxxxxx,

I am truly sorry to hear of your plight and your terrible illness, it is at times like this that you must ask God for his help and support and perhaps it is God himself who has chosen to bring us together in our own hours of need.

I must apologise for not replying to your email sooner. I have not been able to check my emails lately due to an accident that left me in hospital for the past week. My office is in a dangerous area and as I left the building last Tuesday, was attacked by two men and all the money that I was carrying from the company to the bank was stolen. I was badly injured and have only just been released from hospital last night. You maight have seen the article in the newspapers, it has been national news in England.

The money that was stolen belonged to my own company and you can imagine just how hard I have worked for this money, so to have it stolen is heart breaking. I know that my friends in the church will all pull together and help me in my time of need, but whilst I was in hospital, I prayed every night to God that I would find some way of replacing the money that was taken and when I turned on my computer and read your email, I could hardly wait to reply, which is why I am sending this message so early in the morning. I pray that I have made contact with you before you have made arrangements to transfer the money. The money would be very helpful to me just now to help pay for my family and I know that it is God who has given me this opportunity because he is offering me the chance to help someone else by doing a good deed.

God truly works in mysterious ways.

Yours Truly

Roger Rxxxxxxxxx

So now I'm onto the security company details, pretty unimaginative stuff though.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

Last edited by rogerramsbottom on Tue May 22, 2007 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad will probably not read your first few letters, so you'll probably have to repeat yourself a few times. Lots of baiters just start off with something like "I'm interested, tell me more", then fill in the backstory later.
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Rxxxxx actually said she was sorry for my troubles, worra luvly womman.
Quote:
belove, thank you, you have to contact the security company and tell them that you are claiming this consignment there email address is {[email protected]} they will detail you on how to claim the consignment. inform me once you contact the security company.

i will send the deposit documents to you soon. please my interest is on my children to take good care of them beloved.

sorry for the problem you also have.

May Allah Bless you
Mrs Rxxxxxxxx Hxxxxx

Also got a couple of certificates provong the deposit was made back in 2004 and would you believe my luck, the next of kin is stated as "Foreigner Business Partner" Quelle surprise.

Would share them with the forum but not sure how to post files on here from my pc.[/img]
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they're images, you can just upload them to tinypic or Photobucket or any other hosting service, then use "[img]image URL[/img]".

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbie baiters... although I'm not a MOD, I've been around here for a while, and thanks to everyone from Shiver on along, I'm still here.

Read the advice in the various forums, love scammers and all...hell, all they want is OUR (or your neighbor's) money, and it's absolutely amazing the lengths they go to steal it.

The lads, vlads and various other scammers are just so stupid, it never ceases to amaze me. Like a security cop that robs his own store, while wearing his uniform and a paper bag over their head. Rolling Eyes

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Oblivious wrote:
If they're images, you can just upload them to tinypic or Photobucket or any other hosting service, then use "[img]image URL[/img]".

Thanks for the tip. Sadly it seems that someone from my neck of the woods has violated the terms of the website and it won't let me download anything.
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, had another few on, so am trying in my noobieness to juggle a few and find my feet. Had a Barrister Julie on the go, started off very eloquent then once I got past the facade this one is pretty illiterate, so this might be a chance for some prolongation.

Bounced back and forth a few times:

Heres my last one and my laddettes response

Quote:
Thankyou for your very generous offer to share the money 50 - 50 with me and my wife, I really don't know what we will do with so much money, but at least we will buy our house from the council and maybe have a holiday with our four children, Sharon who is 9, the oldest, Tracy who is 7 and the twins Kevin and Keanu who are 3. We had a tough time with the twins let me tell you because just after they were born, I was made redundant from my job and had to go onto unemployment benefit. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the money from the unemployment office, but it isn't enough for a family of two adults and four children. I would send you a picture of the family, but my wife thinks it is dangerous to send pictures over the internet in case someone wants to hurt the children. We do have a dog though called Yorkie who we found just a week ago.

I have attached a picture of Yorkie. Isn't he a cute dog?

He was wandering the streets with a collar on but no address or telephone number. To be honest he had Chelsea on his collar, but I don't like Chelsea beacuse they are just money grabbing foreigners and play rubbish football. Our local team is Bradford City, 'The Bantams' and we watch them every week, well when I say every week, we don't get to go very often because we can't afford to go all the time. Bradford have gone down to the bottom division this season, so hopefully the prices will drop next year and we can watch them a little bit more. Hey I just realised that when we get this money, we can get a season ticket and go all the time to watch them. The kids will be so happy when I tel them.

So I figured send a load of dross and they'll either get disinterested or climb aboard. The pic of the Yorkie was just stomach churningly cute.

Anyway she thought the same, and now we are talking about what a wonderful and 'cool' team Man United are, plus just how cute my Yorkie is.

Shame that I'm going away tonight for a week so I'll have to make up some excuse about being unable to check my emails.[/quote]
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that one and was repulsed by the withered hairs and boils. I only like scammers who claim they're pretty.
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting the same lad, deposit agreement look anything like this?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111523

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
rogerramsbottom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I-Jackov wrote:
I'm baiting the same lad, deposit agreement look anything like this?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111523

Hey thats a copy of my deposit, geroff me money. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic