SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The tears of a clown...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear xxxx,

It is very sad that i could not collect the money this time, again for the third time. if i may ask why is it that every time you send me money the refrence numbers are also invalid.

I called Money gram customer care but was told the refrence number was invalid. If this is for real please kindly send it via western union so that it could be picked up.

I anticipate your response.

M@rife der0n@

when there's no one around.

Yes, very sad.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, way to keep him going
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very sad indeed Laughing

You'll just have to send the "correct" one. Why not use Scrooge's wonderful tool to ensure he get's it this time?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=891401

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet is acquainted with 1TV$. Smile

Next, I may ask him to call customer care. Unfortunately (as far as the lad knows), I'm on vacation -- auto responder on gmail.

This bait has been going on for over 18 months now. He was one of my first. The first time is so...special.

I've got other plans for him as well.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How the HELL do you keep a lad going for 18 months...and never send him any money?? I mean, I can see it if you have a really elaborate bait going like some of the masters in here, with the lads jumping through hoops to convert to some bizarre church, or traveling all over the place chasing down a car deal or whatever. But how did you get him to last for 18 months with 1TV5 and stuff like that?? I'm impressed!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hand offs to more than one character. It started with an "old" granddad-type guy stringing him along for week after week, month after month and then...POW, the old geezer dies.

Next, his granddaughter takes over the finances and guess what? Ol' granddad has written the mugu into the will! Granddad has left the mugu $100K! Lawyers get involved, the daughter is a bit reckless with money and a spendthrift. She also takes a lot of vacations. I think I'm going to have the old man's lawyer contact the mugu to see if he's received the money yet.

You see, the lawyer has entrusted payment of the old man's funds (theoretically supposed to go the lad) to the granddaughter. Unfortunately, as the mugu will find out, the granddaughter has actually spent the mugu's money. Chopped by the old man's granddaughter. (This part of the bait recently occurred to me and has yet to be executed.)

Etc., etc.

And the mugu is wrong. He's been given way more than three MG numbers. The old man gave him three (before his untimely demise) and the granddaughter probably did three or more. I've lost track myself.

Not anywhere near as much fun as my demon soundboard baits. This guy kind of bores me and just when I think he's done, he writes back---AGAIN.

Desperation is his middle name.

jackndebocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I've been baiting a couple of lads for little over 10 days and it seems like ages!

Question: After exchanging e-mails with mugus for so long, have you developed any muguisms when writing your normal e-mails? Laughing

"I will call you for an oral discussion."

"Please let us conclude this deal since the fund has been brought to UK under your name so that we can get richer and stop insulting me personality."
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ there are no muguisms Laughing

the characters in the bait become so real to the mugu, that he actually believes what is going on. Call it a soap opera, where the mugu is just one character that it is being manipulate by greed Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really, truly believes he has 100K coming to him? Oh my...there is going to be one freaking-out mugu when he finally realizes that after all this, there's no money coming to him. It almost makes you feel sorry for him......NOT! LOL!

I have got to get more creative with my baits. I've got a couple that I could spice up over time with some creative plotting...time to put my writer's hat on! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's a real tragedy that your lad hasnt been able to steal your money. Poor little fella Crying or Very sad

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I called Money gram customer care but was told the refrence number was invalid.

That is interesting. I always thought that the lads had to physically turn up at a MG office to verify and collect the cash, unlike WU which can be checked online. Unless the lad is just lying to cover his embarrassment of having to trudge to the MG office three times.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I was going to mention the same thing. I've had a number of lads complain about getting chucked out of MoneyGram ("i was embarrassed in front of the entire office" Very Happy ) but this is not something I've heard before. Maybe the lad has someone bribed who'll check for him, or this could be new, or maybe - just maybe - he's lying. Although they'd be more likely to lie about making the long walk.... in the snow.... uphill..... both ways..... to the MG office tp try to make you feel sorry for them.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
How the HELL do you keep a lad going for 18 months...and never send him any money??

Just checked. First contact with "Mrs" Der0n@ was back in December of 2005. Of course I start calling "her" "Mr. Der0n@"...

Almost 17 months to the day. bwahahahahaha! Twisted Evil

Quote:

[email protected]
to m@[email protected]
date Dec 19, 2005 10:18 PM
subject Business proposal
mailed-by gmail.com
I'm interested. Please tell me more.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx, M.D.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR.
MKT AVENUE. COR.H.V DELA COSTA STR
PHILIPPINES.

Good day
Let me start by introducing myself, I am ,
CREDIT
ACCOUNTS OFFICER EQUITABLE PCI BANK. I am writing you this letter based
on
the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring to your
personal edification. I am writing you this letter with so much joy and .......

Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
How the HELL do you keep a lad going for 18 months...and never send him any money??

I have baited some idiots for 3 months+ solely by straight baiting by one identity (and I am far from experienced). All it takes is the little dangle of a big juicy carrot......

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmy Jazz wrote:
. . All it takes is the little dangle of a big juicy carrot......

And many unforeseen delays. Crying or Very sad

transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jgalt wrote:
Next, his granddaughter takes over the finances and guess what? Ol' granddad has written the mugu into the will!

That's awesome! I'm an old grandfather at the moment, my eyesight isn't too good though - I keep mixing up the MTCN numbers! I've been wondering where to take it next, you've given me some inspiration Very Happy
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

17 months? Congrats! Twisted Evil
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him a scan of the MG receipt slip. A dll file of about 1.5 MB renamed as a jpg file should do nicely. He'll waste so long trying to open it, and then you get to blame his computer, his computer skills, etc. Plenty of opportunities to abuse the Lad over his incompetence, no wonder he couldn't clear the MG transfer.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt^^ your mugu is obviously an idiot [which is a redundancy] for questioning ever-so-politely why 3x the WU #s didn't jive. Usually by the 2nd time they start calling you a jokester..

@cachuma^^My record is appx 14 months with one Edith Calabi/Oberti in Accra--Bujumbum refugee camp.
Could have kept it going even further but I needed minor work on my pc and a jackass techie slob fried my hard-drive and there ya have it. I'm still pissed over it all. I still occasionally email Edie back to let her know I played her derriere for all that time. But alas, much data lost in between.

Point is tho', as another baiter so succinctly pointed out, it's really all about the carrot-on-the-stick approach. More importantly if I might add--my aim is to always get the lads off their script and onto mine. Letting them know that you yourself have millions and don't give a hamster-fart about what they offer is something they rarely can resist.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic