SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Comical Rant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chiphead7
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I did was ask for a photo... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD AND EVIL PERSON .CRIMINAL LIKE YOU. YOU WANT TO TAKE MY PICTURE TO WITCHCRAFT AND PERFORM RITUAL TO HAVE MONEY. GOD HAS EXPOSE YOU EVIL ATTITUDE FROM YOUR FIRST STATEMENT I KNEW YOU WERE NO BODY BUT I RITUAL AND EVIL DEAD PERSON. NO FACE FOR YOU. YOU HAVE LOST ME AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOST MORE. I PRAY A PRAYERS OF INTERSECTION FOR OTHER THAT THEY SHOULD BE FREE AND ESCAPE YOU TRAP. YOU SHALL DIE IF YOU PERSIST IN THIS DEMONIC ACT.HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN YOU AND BURN YOUR HANDS IN COLLECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE PICTURE.

Bwahahaha!!!
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE

For some reason, this sounds awfully familiar.

Wouldn't happen to have a phone number would you? I have special friends that like to talk with superstitious lads. Twisted Evil

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a keeper. Bait him again from another box. Wait a lot longer before you try for the face for your voodoo doll. Make sure that you do put his face on a doll and send the photo back to him. It should make his day.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all pretty funny, but this would be my choice of sig material:
Quote:
I KNEW YOU WERE NO BODY BUT I RITUAL AND EVIL DEAD PERSON. NO FACE FOR YOU. YOU HAVE LOST ME AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOST MORE.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I PRAY A PRAYERS OF INTERSECTION

Useful for most drivers in the rush hour. Ask him for the actual wording? This lad has a lot of potential.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chiphead7 wrote:
YOU WANT TO TAKE MY PICTURE TO WITCHCRAFT AND PERFORM RITUAL TO HAVE MONEY.

If only he knew you actually wanted it just to laugh at Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt,

Oh MY! I sure hope you do get a phone call into this lad. He is a keeper! Please, if you get to torture this one, make sure you get to post all of his "Holy Ghost fiyah" rants to us! I could use another laugh like that one!

"First there is no risk and the claim is 100% legal....." Dr.S@1iu S@diq

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt,

Quote:
For some reason, this sounds awfully familiar.

My ears perked up at that too.

You are thinking of Rason Makulo but I don't think that's him.

Quote:
BURN YOUR HANDS IN COLLECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE

The grammar and spelling are too good for him. Raisin Mak speaks fluent french, and piss poor english. He always insists on spelling "collecting" as "coloecting" (or some other derivitive with an "o" after a single "l") He also rejects anything written in German.

I could be wrong. But I know Raisin Mak very well, and I don't think this is the same guy.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware wrote:
@jgalt,
I could be wrong. But I know Raisin Mak very well, and I don't think this is the same guy.

Even better. Fresh meat.

Who knows what tasty tidbits of tormented talk he will tell?

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chiphead7 wrote:
YOU WANT TO TAKE MY PICTURE TO WITCHCRAFT AND PERFORM RITUAL TO HAVE MONEY.

Gee, now that doesn't give me any ideas . . . . . Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get him. Very Happy
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt,

You read my mind Laughing Laughing Laughing HOLY GHOST FIYAH HOLY GHOST FIYAH HOLY GHOST FIYAH HOLY GHOST FIYAH HOLY GHOOOOOOOOOST FIYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
whitewolf085
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell ya... ya'll are having WAYYY too much fun! Thinking I may be needing to get some Skype credits in the near future!

"First there is no risk and the claim is 100% legal....." Dr.S@1iu S@diq

"Also ensure you keep your SUV's. Code which is H007/GR/6020-HCTP secrete to yourself becouse of imposters.".... Mr. J@me$ D@lton
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one hell of an email. I love it all! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Oh goodie!! Can't wait to see more.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd work from a new account and wait for him to ask for a photo Id of you...then send him one with a ghost image of the devil in the background...give him nightmares for a few nights Laughing
i also like the voodoo doll idea
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or you could send him this pic...

Seeing as he mentioned the "Evil dead person"

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do we have from this guy?

Seems like if we took all of his emails, bound them all up in 'ceremonial' paper and burned them in some kind of appropriate ritual, properly photographed of course, and then sent him the photos . . . . . . .

Just might be enough to rattle him.

Innovative slapping anyway. Laughing
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this..

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
chiphead7
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there were some good posts on how to play this guy. Unfortunately for me, I am unable to continue with him due to some personal issue's I have to stop scambaiting for a few month's. I sent him an ASEM and was just trying to get a quick photo.

For those who wanted a phone number, I never did get one. But now anyone is welcome to take a shot at it. If anyone is interested in giving this lad a thrashing, you can pm me for his email, or I'll post here if there is anyone interested.

I'm sorry I have to let this one go, but other duties call. It would be nice to leave him in the good hands of the folks at eater.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic