SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
The lads get so upset when we say things about their mother's lack of chasity, choice of sex partners, and career in comercialized vice. I was thinking of sending out insults that just deal with the lad's mothers. I'm sure our response rates would pick up. I just fired off a nasty little dity to about 200 lads from the surplus letters forum. I will keep you updated

Didn't get to see your message in time, but nevertheless, the lads got their share of abuse. Now, I'm not one to enjoy looking at pictures of a some retard screwing a dog, a monkey, or a horse, but then neither are the lads:
Quote:

dear babatunde xxxxxx,

why do u abused me so much in such manner, don,t you know we are of the same name sake, i am also babatunde.

you know what, i accepted your supremacy and i beleived you are my chairman, also i have tried the no. u gave me but it is not going through, i will like you to inform me if you have yahoo mail so we can talk o yahoo messanger.

because is like you knew my problem, anytime i mention to those maga to send money to me, there will be problem.

so , pls get in touch with me my chairman.

thanks.

hope to hear from you soon.

babatunde sisko.

alex andy <[email protected]>

josef akamen <[email protected]>

chung chang <[email protected]>
^^love the name, btw^^

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
josef akamen <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU ARE A BARSTERD POOR NIGERIAN MAN. 419 GET A JOB.
I SAW YOUR MOTHER IN ALLEN AVE LAGOS, I PISS IN HER MOUTH AND FUCK HER IN HER MONKEY ASS ON TOP OF THE TREE, HA HAH.
FOOL. 00971 5623 87435

DO NOT REPLY I WONT READ IT

I Wonder if that is near our dey PEPPER SOUP joint? ROFL!!! Laughing

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Mcblowfish,

How you are today hope fine, this message will met you well. I am not cursed because since I was born I was blessed. If you have such power to curse both my father, mother and others that related to me. It means that you have broken a spiritual law that says do not harm any person that did not hurt you. You should not destroy what you can�t make. I am standing on that law to tell you back to sender. One, if you have committed sin for once in your life you will not escaped the curse you curse me several fold. It is by your action that you will be judge both now and later. You should learn how to encourage not destroying unless you are too evil to be human that has been cursed for ever because you have rebelled against your maker (GOD)
I pray that good LORD will give you a milk heart, Cheer up brother all is well I will not die I will leave to declared the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. We will all left money here on earth don�t die because of money if you can�t give learn how to use your power to bless, you will be more rewarded. Bless your heart.

IVAN ROBERT

Barrister Nelson Borman [email protected]

Quote:
SORRY NICOMPOOP.

YOU SOUND SO DEBASED, SILLY AND IDIOTIC.

THANKS SWINE.

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cap419kicker

I was thinking of writing back to ask, but he said he wouldn't read it. Laughing

P.S. What's this pepper soup joint thing? I get quite a bit of stuff about it from the lads.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some responses to my intial Mother's Day Greeting

[email protected]
Quote:
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP AND SLUMBER. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ASK AND YOU WILL BE THOUGHT. NEEDLESS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO DULL THAT YOU EASILY FORGET YOUR MOTHER'S NAME. YOUR MOTHER WAS FUCKED BY EVERY ONE IN YOUR FATHER NEIGHBORHOOD AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear nijer man

God will bless your mama for taken up the ashwo job, dont forget what ever you are today she did that job to bring you up.

So remine bless to her.

Mr. Labaja.

[email protected]
Quote:
How you are today hope fine, this message will met you well. I am not cursed because since I was born I was blessed. If you have such power to curse both my father, mother and others that related to me.

It means that you have broken a spiritual law that says do not harm any person that did not hurt you. You should not destroy what you can�t make. I am
standing on that law to tell you back to sender. One, if you have committed sin for once in your life you will not escaped the curse you curse me several fold. It is by your action that you will be judge both now and later.

You should learn how to encourage not destroying unless you are too evil to be human that has been cursed for ever because you have
rebelled against your maker (GOD)I pray that good LORD will give you a milk heart, Cheer up brother all is well I will not die I will leave to declared the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

We will all left money here on earth don�t
die because of money if you can�t give learn how to use your power to bless, you will be more rewarded. Bless your heart.

[email protected]
Quote:
REPENT OR YOU PERISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry for your problem

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be mumu....read ur email n think wey tin u dey do online....rev.kcarmstrong, all u said is a flash to urself, cus u 4get say na dsame level u dey.....

scum.

This ass masked the address and e-bombed me with the following
Quote:
MAY ALL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BE WITH AND UR FANILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMENAMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Important News about Your FUCKING Mother ADD THIS TO YOUR MOTHER TOO,YOU STUPID MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO FOR LIFE .WOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ONTO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Now i see that you dont have anything to do with your time......you be *DELETED* and you dey fail..why? we soppose dey reason how we go take know ourselves, and you dey busy dey talk shit,,,,,,,Well you have your own life to live...just think of something good to do with it other than disturb hussler like me...

[email protected]
Quote:
It seems you have time to seat the ole day for net,make you mind you trouble.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU FOLK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BASTERED SAY YES SIR FOOL NA WA 4 U SHA I NO NOR SAY MUMU LIKE U STILL DEY LIVE THEM SURPOSE DO KILL U ANY ERE U DEY FOOLISH JU MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
same to your auntie and uncle ooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
a stupd man like you will remen poor on tell you diad you are tall that to your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Big FOOL. Mugu, becarefully because your ambalance will call you soon.

You are MUGU + MAGA. MUGU go fail guymen like us go eat that makes us real man so you shoulding burder yourself any more you think i dont you? i know you more them yourself so my MUGU + MAGA. be royal to me not only me to other guy men like me ok and things will come real for you but if you refuse you will never see good thing in your life because you are one the beggest thief we have in the world ok.

So i urge not go futher with any stupid world in orther not to commend my boys to slit you down boy you are too small you my boy that is for real, more so if you want to join bigger boys to eat real money what they callied money mail me back with good maner i the HON. will put in good posiition to eat the money that we the bigger boys eat today and tormorrow also every day.

In adition you i kown you have forgting me the HON. HON. the guy who teacher you how to sin have you forgeten that you are ones a criminal is it becuase you have giving your duty life to my lord jesue christ. Well you are still holding my money and believe it you must pay that money that makes you BIG FOOL + MUGU - MAGA = NGBADA that is what you are and you will reaming that for ever becuase you dont believe in guymen who so ever that cause guymen just beacuse he want to make you and your poor family rich you will never gain any thingt in your life because you one of the thief in the wolrd.

Well sorry to say this your younger sister is here with me and she order for you killing just bacuse you try to sleep with her but my MUGU why do you want to sleep with your youger sister? dont you know that she is your blood sister? well nothing spoll you can go ahead and sleep with her when she comes back ok, because all hole na hole.

Thanks so much for the reply.

Hon. Armed Sankra.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc

Pepper soup joints are culinairy instiutions in Nigeria. Appearantly, these soup joints have some sort of relation to the courtship rituals in NIgeria-either for illicit prostitution or serious romance.

THis is probably akin to saying "you mama works the corner...your mother is like Mcdonalds over 8 billion served" kind of thing. 'Tis only a guess.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks... I feel a new insult script is in order...

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got somemore replies from the Mother's Day script

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR ,

YOU HAVE PROVEN TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE FOOL THAT I KNOW YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD News about Your Mother TWO (then he resends my script)

[email protected]
Quote:
NA waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

So body dey pain them say i chop money. No be smallthing ooooooooo

[email protected] gave a wonderful response. If anyone needs a script, just fix it up, recylcle and send to lads
Quote:
Your mother is currently suffering from cancer of the clitoris and her pussy is so wrinkled that the bamboos and the chimperzees has now refused to have sex with her. why dont you help her, just do it, sex her because you are a Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY, HOW CAN YOU BE TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC. SHAME ON YOU

[email protected] gives me the juju
Quote:
Hello,

So, you are cursing me just because my format entered your box. I curse you Back in the name the Lord Almighty. May my dead mum whom you are abusing push you into a speeding trailer. You must die before the ednd of the year. Or Your Most love one will die. Go and mark it somehere.

After this, next time you will not be cursing some one who did not cause you any harm.

Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I have news for you too, you fucking ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
Bless ur mother
U are a dirty bastard and U will never see good in ur life, Fraustrated goat are not to live too long your time is near.

I saw it in the spirit that you are wandering and it is a goat that wander around places with no direction,

Ur response will determine if I will redirect my curse to an animal.
Know it that I am not joking because I do not use my tongue to curse people but U have just mad me to do so on you, I pity U.

Seeing this email will be D begining of your mis fortune and curse to U, accept it with all ur heart bcause U cannot run away from it, U dont know me I dont know U but I decided to swear at you and I curse you this day for not having regards on peoples mother, U will see the reparcaution now.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to you and your family

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc
oooooooo!!!!!!!! watch out mugus!

you may want to add something about

pony pony pony
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oooooo, for sure! And google image search for "black chick farmsex" takes about a minute to produce good complimentary pictures that get the lads sending their replies for up to a week. Gmail vacation responder only replies onces to the same address, so setting it to something like really gets them going. And I like to include a phone number of one of my lads, those that are really insistent on calling me, in that one.

United Kingdom
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cap419.. nice heard you have going on there!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more responses to my mother's day script

<[email protected]
Quote:
SO I WISH YOU

[email protected] seems to admit he is tupid
Quote:
I HAVE COMMNAD COMMAND MY GODS TO GO AFTER YOU AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE ACCEIDENT WITHIN 7 DAY AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS MAIL BECAUSE I WILL DO EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO SEE IT AFFECT.

SEE YOU IN ACCEIDENT BED WITHIN 7 DAY AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS MESSAGE UNLESS YOU DID NOT READY IT BECAUSE I HAVE PURE OUR MY AFRICA JUJU TO IT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MESSAGE IT WILL AFFFECT YOU AND LEAD YOU TO THE CRITICAL ACCIDENT.

YOU ARE NIGERIA BUT CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU WANT TO COME AND CARRY MONEY THAT IS NOT YOURS AND WHEN I ASK YOU FOR FEE, YOU NOW KNOW THAT I AM STUPID WHLIE YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FUND DELIVER TO YOU WITHOUT COST

[email protected]
Quote:
Poorchard,

Grammatical blunders everywhere. Like father like son.

You are a total disgrace to humanity, that you cannot even get one spelling correct.

Fool.

[email protected] gives me a blessing Laughing
Quote:
Who the fuck are you,all this ur talkin about is a shit i already made some money o hae internet and am yet to make more so all this shit u r saying is left to u maybe dats what u r wishing 4 ur mama,i dont think with alla this u hav said to me u will ever make it in life cuz u r cursing on someone who is alreay a rich kid.

[email protected]
Quote:
DIS IS YOURS........... cafe rat,shei you fada no get wok again.Besides why nare you complaining,cosyour mama never did n

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu way go die for poverty hello hungry lion why u dey make niose,ole,all the things way u say na for your family, vilage comunity, generation ,

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS FOR YOU ANE YOUR MOTHER EVEING ALL UR FAMILYS BALK TO SEND THER BAD MAN LIKE YOU BAD DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected] answers every single insult I send, and today, he did not disappoint
Quote:
SAY SOMETHING NEW FOOL. U KEEP REPEATING YOUR SELF, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE? SOMEONE IS GOING TO REAP OFF YOUR HEART BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR. YOU WANTED TO PLAY CLEAN BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART THAT YOU ARE DUBIOS. FOR THAT REASON, YOU ARE DOOMED AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR.
GO AND KILL YOUR SELF, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT. THERE YOU GO AGAIN, I AM NOT AN IBO, YOU ARE A REAL COWARD AND I AM SO ASHAMED OF YOU TO CALL YOUR SELF A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE TOO DULL . YOU ARE STILL CRWALING WHEN YOUR MATES ARE IN THE FAST LANE ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
OH you wey be say u go soon die on top woman.not only that your maga go soon cast you.and you end up your life for EFCC net.them no tell you say your papa don dey rotten 4 village because of sickness and your mama dey go fuck ur uncles to use to take am go hospital Damn shame!

You collect money na ashawo you use am carry common one kobo you send give your parent for village wey suffer bring you up send you come city.you don finish, the last girl wey you fuck with fake #500 naira note get AIDS,you remember say your condom burst.Guy you are doomed for life.you must die.

City monkey like you.

Go to Hell.

[email protected] admits to being a 419 man
Quote:

I have seen that you are very stupid. Even though you no what we are doing
why can't you keep your mouth short than writen this burshirt.

Since you no that we are doing scam then stope keep your mouth short
afterall those who reply our e-mail notication about the lottery are also
greedy and criminal too so don't write me again or else i will inform my
oracle in the village to strick you and your entire family dead without
delay

[email protected]
Quote:

U'LL DIE A DISH WASHER WHEREEVER YOU ARE. YOU'RE A FOOL AND A COWARD. THE WHITE MAN WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE U DIP YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR ASS. THEY TOOK YOUR GRANDFATHER AND USED HIM LIKE A CATTLE. MILKED YOUR MAMA LIKE A SHEGOAT.

SHAME ON YOU. I CAN CONSIDER TEACHING HOW TO MAKE MONEY THAN SEAT LIKE A FOOL AND TALK TRASH.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most useless holigan to make up such things about your own mother

[email protected]
Quote:
so you spend all this time only to write this ungodly things, well all i
have to tell you is to repent and turn to God or you will perish in hell .

[email protected]
Quote:
others are busy making money you are busy talking about your mama poor man

sack of big shit like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear dullard,

I believe you are referring to your mother.

Tell her to invest some money in your education, your grammar stinks.

Let us see how much you can make bastard.

[email protected] gives the response of the day
Quote:
AM FORWARDING IT BACK TO YOUR MAMA TOTO WHICH YOU KNOW IT'S.
I THINK YOU SHOULD ENJOY IT TOGETHER WITH THAT MAN THAT AWAYS DE DITURB HER ARROUND YOUR HOUSE, BUT YOUR FATHER IS NOT HAPPY THAT YOUR MAMA FULK OUTSIDE,

IS VERY BAD, I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SOLUTION TO ADVISE YOUR MAMA TO REMAIN WITH YOUR FATHER, WEE IF SO JOIN THE MAN THAT COME LIKE RUG AND ENJOY WITH HIM.

OHH VERY SORRY.

WELL IS JUST WHAT SHE WANT, BUT YOU CHOULD HAVE TAKE CONTRL OVER YOUR MUM STUPID IDOIT YORUBA THAT HAS NO CULTUR, YOU FULK ANOTHER SOMEBODY WIFE.

VERY BAD PEOPLE THAT EVERY ALL PART OF NIGERIAN KNOW ABOUT, NOTHING GOOD IN ANY THING. ELEMENTS

[email protected]
Quote:
Read Again my Guy And so do your mama and sisters if you have any you jobless fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD POVERTY IS YOUR PROBLEM AM ALREADY A RICH GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
all this ghana fuckers i fuck ur mum

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur a bastard monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
IS NOT UR FAULT

BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR barstard.

All your generation�s will this massage commence from you will effected as
the Lord of kames will take controls of your family till the end of your
family, Bastard of you Nigerian.

Bellow courses are for your internal family as you mentioned.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONUKWU ODEKU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT U INSULTING AFILANTROPIST,A LINGUIST, A HERO,A SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH, DO U THINK UWILL GO SCOURT FREE. WAIT LET ME CATCH UP WITH U, I JUST BITE OFF URMANHOOD AND U WILL REMAIN JUST LIKE AMOEBA.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the script I was running
Quote:

DEAR FRIEND
I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT UR MAMA. SHE IS STILL ASHAWO. SHE IS UNDER TABLE DOIN HER BLOW JOB WORK AT CAFE. MY MATE SAY SHE IS SUFFERING FROM GHONORIA UR MOTHER TO EVEN SUK DOGS
UR MOTHER TAKES IT UP THE ASS FROM MONKEYS. I CAN NOT FUK UR MOTHER TOTO BCOS IT SMELL SO BAD SO I ENJOY FURKING HER IN HER ASS AND SHE SCREAMS LIKE A PIG. I FUK UR MAMA ONLY 2 NAIRA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HER TOTO -- SMELLING DAMN THING -- I WOUNDER HOW YOU COPE WIT SMEL WHEN U LICK IT?
SO KEEP QUIET AND TELL UR FATHER TO STOP FUKING HENS, DOGS AND DUCKS, BCOS THAT WAS HOW UR MOTHER HAS BEEN INFECTED OF THAT DEADLY DESEASE AIDS
U TOUT. WHY DO U STILL INSULT UR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD? UR STUPID BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE U, U ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND, U WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN UNSCRUPLOUSE ELEMENT LIKE U!! U MUST DROP DEAD!!

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go guys - Mothers day mugus.

From the repository - all May mugus - 1,657 verified 5 minutes ago!

http://www.freewebs.com/kickstart1_3/13May1657.txt

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dev, Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one for today,

wrote:
Quote:
Receive holy ghost fire by fire in Jesus name.Amen. I reject all you and your work as you will never see better thing in life hence forth in Jesus name.Amen.I am chosen and lord chosen confirm.

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart - Thanks -- I used about the last 300 and sent my Mother's Day Script.

@cross thanks --- I almost have the insult library finished, will be read for release next weekend. Lots of new possible ways to mess with lads

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy
I got your script back from some lad, who, thinking we were the same person, added this little note:

Quote:
my dear you are a real born bastard, there is no need wasting time with an animal like you. And do you know what?? you looks like ASHAWO PIKIN because you always mention ASHAWO like your mama in every words you said, i never no say toto de smell not untill you mention it that one alone show me say your mama na real born ASHAWO, tha is how you no say toto de smell. son of animal that give bele to ASHAWO your mama idiort son of a bitch animal.

On an unrelated note, this one's a real writter:

"[email protected]":

Quote:
Idiot,

I could understand ur grievance, poor idiot, ur dad left ur mom in ur care
to run a business in Kenya since there are now scarcity of monkeys in
Nigeria. Your mom who is a sex maniac continue to pester u for more sex.
Although u ask me to send 5,000 guyz to assist u satisfy ur mom but due to
d short period of time, I was able to gather just 4,000 guyz and ur mom
demanded more heavy dick like Oliver Twist, with little confusion, u
decided to register her in a hotel to make some money in order to send ur
sisters to Tanzania zoo for exploitation.

Poor idiot, u have a great family, u sisters have been impregnated by
donkeys and horses in Tanzania while ur dad and brodas have equally
impregnated all d monkeys in Kenya. What a great family u have got, d
world is proud of ur family, d memory will lingers on. I was surprise to
hear about ur family in CNN, I bet u, soon ur family history will appear
in Guinness Book of Record.

Although ur dad will be mad at u on arrival bcoz u could not get atleast
15,000 guyz to fuck ur mom. You know d story about ur dad and mom, ur dad
marry ur mom bcoz she impress him on a particular day when she fucked
30,000 guyz.

Not to worry, I am trying to make some arrangement b4 ur dad returns to
send ur mom to all d zoo in Asia after that she will have to come to
Europe were there are some giant monkeys and horses with heavy dick. I
will help u realize ur dream, just be happy.

Don't mind what pple are saying that ur family are place under curse, I
don't share that view, to me and some other guyz, u have a good family
with dad, mom, brodas and sisters all animal lovers, d world is truly
proud of ur family, plz be happy, although ur family has all kinds of evil
diseases, it doesn't matter, atleast it will be in history that ur sisters
gave birth to animals, while animals gave birth to beast for ur dad and
brodas.

I am preparing some medals for ur family, I shall send it to ur mom on
arrival at Asia zoo, u family deserve an award. I am happy for u too,
Nigeria is getting more civilized bcoz i couldn't imagine an ape like u
have access to computer or was it sent to u in d zoo?

Hell is full now, ur family is on awaiting list, u guyz still have more
time to exploit animals all over d world. Escuchia hombre, �Como tu
quiero? Necesito habla correctamente de idioma d ingles, kiss my ass
bitch!!!!!!

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc was it [email protected] ?? He actually might be the most responsive lad I have ever had in insult baits.

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it was [email protected].

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked up a few more responses to the Mother's Day Insult

[email protected] admits to being a 419 veteran
Quote:
U ARE A SMALL BOY, GO BACK TO SCHOOL, 419 IS NOT A JOB, THE MONEY GOES HOW IT CAME, I HAVE BEEN INTO IT MANY YEARS AND IT IS NOT WHAT A MAN CAN BURST OF.

THINK TWICE, U ARE A FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
GO TO HELL AND DIE.
STUPID BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Na now I know Say This Madness Still de flow for una blood.

[email protected] cries poverty and asks for my forgiveness (now he is on my permanent list to torment Twisted Evil )
Quote:
PLS I AM SORRY - ADVICE TO YOU MAN OF GOD

YOU ARE NOT DOINT THE RITE THING FOR YOU TO COUSE SO ONE DONT YOU NO IS NOT RITE AT ALL YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BLESS NOT TO COUSE OK HAVE A NICE DAY.BYE LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING WHY I AM DOING THIS THING I DONT HAVE MONEY IF I HAVE I WILL NOT DO WHAT IA M AM DOING TO DAY PLS DONT COUSE ME PLS I AM VERY SORRY TO SEND YOU THIS LETTERY PLS FOR GIVE ME I AM SO SORRY PLS I JUST WANT YOU TO PRAY THAT LET GOD BLESS ME SO THAT I CAN LIVE THIS THING I AM DOING I AM NOT HAPPY DOING IT PLS YOU ARE A SAVE OF THE MOST HIGHT GOD PLS I AM VERRY SORRY. BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
na thunder go fire you,if i swear for u your whole family go get stroke,so make u shut up ,i am not as stupid as u to be insulting ur parents,but one more insult from u,i will not insult u,but invoke stroke to ur entire family,it is not a threat ,but a promise,if u think i am lying,i doesn�t take much to test,just insult me again then u will see what i am talking about u black ass *DELETED*.u also use the word �MAGA�which means that u are a jobman,so i do not see any reason why u should be so stupid,instead of associating u are insulting.
Don't worry, I sent another insult

[email protected] gives the mystery response of the month
Quote:
Salamualeikun!!!

You claim to be a muslim, dont you see how foolish and stupid you are?Even the kufar(non muslims) will not say these words from their mouth.dont you see were your hypocrisy has landed you to. pray for Allahs mercy or else you end up in the fire that burns forever.you Idiot.that doesnt know any thing about the Quran,below is a message for you alone and not your parents

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN ABUNDANT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT. GO AND DIE CLOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:
mothers are cheerishable

[email protected]
Quote:
Regarding your mother - important send back to u and your mother.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap419 has been trying out a new script but real life has taken away from any real trials. How is everyone else? I heard devguy has pictures of dey village fetish priest having lunch at dey pepper soup joint it is dey sin thing!

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 kicker --- not yet, but I hope to check out a joint in Festac town. The insult library will be ready for distribution this weekend Very Happy

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot off the verifyer.....
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two straglers in from the mother's day bait

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU READ THIS MAIL IHUOYEUKU WILL KILL YOU . WTACH WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS NIGHT YOU WILL KNOW THAT POWER PAS POWER. YOU MUST DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER DID.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can see how stupid you are , you did not respect your mother how would you respect another person's mother, this show how you fuck old woman arround and come to think of it you will be the one that is still living in your father house doing rubbish come to big boyz and let show you how to be reach fool instead of doing and saying rubbish things on net and as well wasting your time with all those smelling area pussy. Big FOOL .
meet in in Ajao estate if you like in december period and let me spray you up with pounds( Mama Charles Head) so you can feed your family well this december.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic