SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do these Nigerian mugus have friends in the Netherlands??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've got a bait that's been going on for quite some time. All of his emails have come from the same IP in Nigeria (even though he's played the part of two different guys). Finally, after a number of failed attempts to get the MTCN, WU "locked" my payment. So now my lad says he's transferred my fund to a bank in the Netherlands, and I am to work with them to get it transferred into my bank account.

Sure 'nuff I got an email from the "bank". I figured it was just the lad with a new email address, but when I checked the IP on this new email, I was stunned to see that it really was from the Netherlands! How does this happen? Do these guys work with people in Europe?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard there's a lot of scammers working out of the Netherlands. If you've ever been to Amsterdam, it's not hard to believe.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cachuma, the Netherlands is the Nigerian capital of Europe, there is a place there called Bijlmermeer (spelling?), it's full of Nigerians/West Africans busily working away in their boiler rooms. Loads of fake banks and lotteries websites have Amsterdam details on their contact pages, it's a real bad problem over there.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about Spain? My lad in Nigeria has me picking up a box in Spain at the security company. The ISP from the security company is in Spain.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see...so my lad has basically handed this off to a cohort in the Netherlands. Well, gee, that means he's going to have to split the dough! LOL! I'm a bit disappointed -- this guy has been a blast. I have slapped him more ways than one would think is humanly possible. Now I have to move forward with a whole new lad. I'll miss my guy...he was SO slappable.

Guess I'll have to start baiting him from another account. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amsterdam ist wash-wash central. Not to mention any other kind of 419 scam.

Most 419 deals in Europe (with real victims involved) end up touching base in Amsterdam.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dam is Lagos central. Apparently, the lads are also trying to muscle in on the drugs trade there. Shocked Hopefully, some lads might get killed in the process. We live in hope.

Amsterdam is the dog shit capital of Holland. Quite appropriate really.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard tell of lad operations in Madrid as well. And, I recently was baiting a pair that wanted me to come to Athens.

Usually if it isn't Amsterdamn it's London.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Amsterdam IS more or less a 419 hotbed, and many of the lads have taken up their abode in the Bijlmermeer area. No denying that.

But over the last few months the Dutch police have arrested literally dozens of Nigerians in the Amsterdam region. I've also read newspaper reports that West African fraudsters are actually moving out of Amsterdam to larger towns elsewhere in the Netherlands, and I've also seen some evidence in support of that.

The Dutch police are on the scammers' heels, but it's a tough job to prove legally that they were scamming people and there seem to be a heck of a lot of Nigerian fraudsters here. Crying or Very sad So quite a few are sent back to Africa as unwanted strangers - but there's no telling if and when they come back here.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in Amsterdam recently, thousands of Africans peddling drugs at night, and 419'ing in the day.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are for sure many 419ers over there, especially in the "Bijlmer" area (as Bijlmermeer is called by locals), yet of course many devoted baiters, too Wink.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short answer is yes - I had a Nigerain girlfriend who arrived in the UK with a Fake Dutch passport - watch London as well

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want go near amsterdam after watching Hostel Confused Shocked ......but I know fraudsters are more real than torture chambers Laughing
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They will get a helper in almost all big cities if needed. I lost my favourite lad as his man on the spot couldn't find the Dutch (the gooise matras) hotel I was staying (Persephone was my (very good) telephone contact) The same happened to different people in London. Just keep real and scam apart and you'll be okay.

If in doubt, die and bait him again under a new addy Confused

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I want go near amsterdam after watching Hostel

AFAIK Hostel was set in Bratislava, capital of Slovakia - not Amsterdam.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wont go there then! Laughing

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic