SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dont you just love it when you get a mail like this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in Laughing

Subject: We were ridiculed !!!!!

Dear Joe,

I receieved your message but was not happy with how you are treating me.The same control number which you said in your last mail is the correct one , I and my Pastor still went to the head office of the WU with the control number sent to us by you to recieve it and enable me make the payment, discovered before the staff of the WU that, the number is not working means it is a wrong number through their computer here and we were ridiculed jump_4_joy .
I suggested that she may try either with your name Joe as the sender or my pastors name as the reciever, none of the ways worked ( notting showed on the PC screen )....she made us to understand that if the control number was correct every other information will come out on their PC screen...
Check the information you gave to the WU about my Pastor...on that friday if it corresponds.
other payments which you made did not cause any problem ...then why is this?
please do verify and send to us the correct number if really you are happy with me.
my regards to your wife Andrea...
waiting for your mail.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
other payments which you made did not cause any problem
Shocked

Tell your Lad he is correct.
Your other payments didn't cause any problems.
Slap him and tell him to rush back to WU immediately and get his money. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks he's taken over someone else's scam Razz and strangely yeah, all the other ones went through fine Laughing

I suspect this won't be the last time he's ridiculed at Western Union Very Happy

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him next time they ridicule him make sure his zipper is up Evil or Very Mad

pony
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending them to collect non-existent payments is my new favourite modality!

Just got this from another of my lads:

Quote:
I do not wish to go back to
MoneyGram office again as I really created a scene
there today.

jump_4_joy

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love it. Laughing Scene I take II..Roll 'em. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that's awesome. I have yet to actually have my lads go to WU, because they just can't ever get the MTCN number. They try and try through 1TV5, but the number flashes too fast for them to see...so then they fill in the forms, but WU so far keeps rejecting them for some idiotic mistake.

I think I'm going to have to move on to sending them to WU soon....it sounds like too much fun!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads can check WU mtcns online from the comfort of their internet cafe. So either he's trying to make you feel bad, or he is one stupid mugu. Only time will tell.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I "sent" it by MoneyGram for that reason Cool

He wants the next one by WU, I have an excuse lined up that should get him to the office if he tells me he's checked it online Laughing

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favourite baits involved a Lad in Lagos using the details of a real investment broker in the UK... after many delays he was reduced to begging for money to help his sick son. So of course I sent it by Moneygram to a specific location near his workplace... in Tonbridge, Kent. What followed was two weeks of him pleading for me to send it by Western Union as his brainless brother-in-law was too stupid to pick up an MG payment. Favourite moment:

Quote:

Please, i am begging you with the name of whom ever you respect or worship to do me this favor now. I know that you can do it and that you will not disappoint me.
Please, i am at your knees pleading with you for this help so my Son can live again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic