SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our mugu hit me with a bank account. I don't know squat about bank accounts, but one of you more experienced guys reading: Can I check if it is real and if it is, what should I do with it?

[Edit] Banking Data sent to Alan. Woohoo! I feal great now!
[Editedit] See my next post for banking details (scroll down)

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!

Last edited by DuraLex on Mon May 21, 2007 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got this death threat guy aswell.

I reckon he must be working near 24 hours a day just for us guys. Do you think he's considered getting a proper job?
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Duralex - Forward the email WITH FULL HEADERS VISIBLE to [email protected] along with a brief explanation. Alan is usually able to work with the appropriate bank officials and LEO to at least put some monitoring on the account. Don't expect a response, but he'll be able to handle it.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to http://www.swift.com/biconline/, the BIC code is valid.

Forward (copy and paste works) the email with headers and any other supporting evidence (the initial scam email *will* be useful, as well as any email where the payment demands are made, the email with the bank account details and any email where you are threatened with physical harm) to [email protected]. Ensure you remove any personally identifying information like email addresses and IP address.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this this morning
Quote:
Mr. Assassin,

Ok I see you're playing hardball. $9,000.00 is my final offer.

Will short & sweet get him to bite? Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should go for it, I got him down to $5000 because he said I had a way with words. After that I started calling him my angel with a handgun and he got upset.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well I'm trying to get him to kill me so the government won't seize my vast array of assets to pay off my back taxes. I figure this should get his attention, enough to get him to respond, then we can discuss when/how I will be terminated.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

offer him extra to make it look like suicide.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It can't be suicide or the life insurance won't pay out. Accidents pay double indemnity...will have to let him know that & that there will be a little something extra for him from the life insurance if he does a good job.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE BEGINING TO GET ON MY NERVES,GO AND FIND OUT BANK THAT DOES WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND MAKE THE PAYMENT,OR ON THE ALTERNATIVE YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THE SAME INFORMATION.
I HATE BEING QUESTIONED AND I WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS AGAIN.

Any ideas?

He hates being questioned you know.
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the security protocol. Twisted Evil
ryder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurray, After 3 emails I finally got a response from this idiot,

He's given me his bank details. I'd be interested to know if they are the same as the ones which were posted earlier by DuraLex?!?

Where do I go from here? Going to tell him all the money is in my Husbands account so I am going to have to make a money tran$fer via 1TV5 ?!

Can someone tell me how I can get a ITV$ account set up for him?

Rik

UPDATE: Cheers DuraLex, Bank details were the same.
[/b]

Last edited by ryder on Mon May 21, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rik, you got PM.

These are the banking details given to me by our mugu. Dont send them to Alan (yet) I do not know what the policy on details that have been reported already is.

[EDIT] Alan actually replied to my mail!

Quote:
New account for this scumbag!

Alan

"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."

Last edited by DuraLex on Mon May 21, 2007 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told him I've paid him, he's getting fussy because I haven't scanned him the WU receipts
I sent him an obvious fake, if he pulls me up on it I'll say I threw the real one away and got scared.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally he has gotten back to me, I sent the old fake reciept to him, and he is not happy. Since I have seen other's have gotten banking informaiton, I will use the fake Money Gram modality. He writes
Quote:

THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE,SENT ME AN ATTACHED COPY (SLIP) OF THE PAYMENT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE MADE.IF YOU DO NOT GET BACK TO ME THIS TIME ,I WILL USE ONE PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY AS AN EXAMPLE.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that's almost exactly what he said to me, he's very lazy for a hitman.

Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The addresses he sent me with the name for the transfer are a theatrical agency on oxford street and the labour party london HQ.

Should I tell him I think he made them up?
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both my names have the same address...

Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the same as mine.
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is the mother of a 2 year old, who makes $50
a month, who spends $1 a day for milk and bread for the toddler.

I offered him $20 to spare my life, he was confused.

Quote:
WHATS THAT/DO YOU MEAN $20,000 OR $20.
I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO KID AROUND.
GET BACK TO ME AT ONCE.

Since a couple of days have passed since then, now I can send him
only $10 plus $500 my salary for the coming month.

Here is his reply

Quote:

GO IMMEGIATELY AND MAKE A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OF $500 FIRST TO OUR AGENTS IN LONDON WITH THE BELOW NAME AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS.THIS WILL SERVE AS A GAURANTEE THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY GOODNESS TO YOU , ONCE I RECIEVE THE SLIP I WILL PROCEED IN HELPING YOU OUT AND I WILL INTIMATE YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT,I NEED NOT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT DO AS A INSTRUCTED............R.I.P

KELVIN WOLT
41 Victoria Crescent. London

and my reply

Quote:
sIr, . i hav no 500 dollar , i buy milk and fod for may baby gir, i
hav
now 1o dolar, tumorow i recive may salry, 50 dolar no 500 dolar
i send yu 60 dolar tumorow.

i dotn know wesern onion and i cun"t go

to london.

i put 60 dolar in anvelop and sent they to london to
kevin toomorow?

Can he get any lower?
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chiose wrote:
Can he get any lower?

Yes.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will take your $60.00 but not my offer of good kinky sex? Damn I feel so fat and ugly now. Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no response to my incredibly dodgy WU receipt, perhaps he's been taken in.

I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse the double post but has anyone heard from this guy today? I think I've been sniffed out.

DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so fast, young grashopper Laughing (coming from another noob, mind you). This is a lazy mugu. He did mail me yesterday though. I've sent him this MSpaint masterpiece, supposedly a screenshot of me making the transfer.

My character is of Russian heritage. I have no idea what it says, I copied and pasted some of his banking data in random white squares.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic