SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slapping. All part of the fun or educating the mugu's ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im new to the eater and although i've sent off no less than 6 replies, I have yet to get a reply. (Come on already !)

Whilst waiting, I posted a few replies to forums with horrendous scans and badly done paintshop trophies. Having thought it was the done thing, I encouraged the baiter to render a firm slap to the mugu for a disgraceful copied passport (see : I know there are scams but hey! in pics forum). The following post then warned me that the HOS material should not be punished, but that the more genuine ones be slapped.

I posted a message with 'point taken' on it and left it at that, lesson learned sort of thing. Then today I noticed the same outlook on slapping had been posted about a picture (see : He can't be serious ... **UPDATE** in pictures forum).

I can totally understand the principal that they will only get better at what they do, however would this mean that slapping would not be encouraged at all ? i mean, a slap makes them better at whatever it is your slapping them for, good job or not.

Looking at it from this point of view, it might be fair to say that any slap given out for dodgy picture evidence would end up with an elite group of mugu's highly trained at forgery.

Please, can someone help me out as I want to humiliate these idiots, but not help them in their cause by doing so. I understand that slapping for abusive or uncompliant emails are fine, but where do you draw the line as far as ID and trophies are concerned ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RM -- in general, it's better to slap a lad for (1) not doing your bidding and (2) random reasons that have no base in logic -- which hopefully will serve to confuse your lad even more.

Slapping them for bad IDs is as explained, and for pictures -- well, it depends. But just think about it this way: Will your slapping the lad make him a more effective scammer? If yes, then don't slap. If, on the other hand, it will put him off balance, and start to question himself, then slap away. Wink

Slapping sometimes takes on a mythical connotation -- as if slapping a lad will somehow restore harmony to the world -- it won't. But it can, when applied correctly, do wonders to motivate your lad in the right (meaning wrong) direction.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a very good question, one I've mulled over quite a few times.

I've also been told "Don't slap for bad ID, slap for good ID".
However this morning I got a good looking ID card but was STILL told not to slap.

The overriding advice seems to be to accept all ID, thank them for it, and move on. That way it doesn't help them one way or the other.

So far I've only slapped hard when I recieved a slightly (unintentional) rude email from one of my pets. I had a very funny apology back, and I can only guess that this is the avenue that will bring me the most fun over the next few emails.

Good point though mate.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as IDs go, my general rule is this:

If it's a good fake, I say nothing.

If it's a bad fake, I'll then say something to the effect that I am comforted by seeing it, and that I'm convinced that this is the real deal and that I no longer have any reservations.

I have slapped before for refusals to fill out forms, and then gotten them filled out. I've also slapped because I felt like it. These kinds of slaps aren't the type you'll get away with early in the bait, but if you've had them going for a month or so then you'll likely not lose them.

Knowing the right amount of slap can be something of a challenge. I usually go with my gut feel. The first slaps are minor, like "what did you mean by xxxx? Why are you trying to confuse me?" Later on I can slap a little harder.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slap when they don't do something that I told them to do- fill out forms, pics, tattoos, etc. But I use it sparingly. I make them special.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't slap for any docs/IDs.

I slap at bank deadlines.
I make them believe that I am a potential multi-million dollar client and I may just deposit the fake millions right back into their bank...that shuts them up and buys a ton of time. Cool
I slap barristers for simply being barristers. I'm paying them, (honest, I am) so they work for me. I will not put up with any barrister laziness. Actually, I won't put up with barristers at all. They are simply there to be replaced as often as possible for no good reason other than their arrogant response to being replaced. Laughing
I rarely slap the Lad who introduced the scam to me. I like the Lads. They will always find a way to take my side against the bank, the barrister and any other 3rd party.
Also, it allows you to abuse the Lad over and over again. He thinks you are his friend and will hang on for months.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Barry K, I love the work your doing with the droperators. When you reach the golden 1m, get a trophy from a mugu with a sign to commemorate your feat and use as an avatar ?

@ All

I understand the slapping ethics in regards to unruly lads and look forward to administering my first slap. Im not a slap happy maniac however and will use them sparringly.

My main concern is to do with received images, ie : ID and trophies. I can see what Mugatu is saying and will probably leave my hands by their sides whatever the pics look like, that way they learn nothing new either way.

We are all pretty smart people for doing what we do. However my postings from earlier which were encouraging a slap was from me looking at it from a point of view as if I had rec'd the scam mail but not known about 419 or indeed baiting. I would know a bad scan if I saw one, and I would probably pull the lads about it. Even the innocents are bound to question such bad pics as the HOS material, Millions involved or not.

Im thinking along the lines of trying to act as genuinely innocent as possible, and me rejecting a woeful scan would indeed be genuine.

As always im open to all points of view.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Renegade: I'm not sure that the check lads are trophy material. However, there's the possibility that I might try for one. I don't know. For right now, I want the checks, and then I want them to get angry when they find out that I'm running off with "their" money.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renegade:

Rejecting a bad scan is the last thing you want to do. The reason is that yes, if you *were* a true victim you would reject it.... that is what we WANT to happen.... Ms. Jones in Iowa sees that scan and does not send the $5,000.00. If you slap a bad scan, then the lad will improve it and the new one may just convince Ms. Jones in Iowa to send the $5,000.00.

I would personally not slap for anything they send me. If it is a return of my forms not properly filled out, that is a slapping. If it is something they created I'll just accept it without comment.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say the main reason to deliver a slap is if you see a lack of effort on the part of your lad. The main purpose of baiting is to waste lad time, and you'll do that a lot more effectively by not standing for crappy five minute photochopped photos or incomplete forms. Get him to waste a few hours on something that's equally crap instead. Also, by asking for larger and clearer versions of everything you'll suck up more of his bandwidth and drag the bait out that little bit longer as everything needs to be redone and sent again.

Sure, you don't want to make a lad into a better scammer. However, if you pick on the little things and ignore the major errors you're not really doing that much. There's no need to be specific about what the problem is when you slap. Just have a good rant at the lad for wasting your time with rubbish and let him figure it out for himself.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My take on it is that you shouldn't slap for anything a genuine victim is likely to see. That means that crappy passports and validation documents get accepted and praised. However genuine victims do not ask for sign trophies, silly forms, safaris or tattoos. With those you are wasting the mugu's time and not teaching him to scam (unless it's how to use MS Paint.) The more time you can get him to spend producing those the better. If that means slapping him, then slap away.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
MentorOfArisia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a new member, I see the slaps as having value in that when a lad sends you a really good fake (or real stolen ID) that might convince a real victim, by giving him a slap you make him think that it's not such a good fake, or that the stolen ID is widely known about. This might result in them pulling that ID and not sending it to a real victim.

As to improving their handiwork, if a lad sends you a fantastic fake, there's not really much they *can* do to improve it, not matter what you say. A good, firm slap might make them edit it for the worse, r not use it at all, all of which helps protect real victims.

That's how I've read the guidelines/general usage of ID slaps, anyway Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic