SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK here's a couple days of lads:

SadMack freeman has called about a thousand times which is actually quite slow for him Laughing He needs his money..yadda yadda..a few days worth of that and today he said that he does not want his money wired to the USA but send it now to the UK, so I accused him of being dam juma trying to pull a fast one again as the REAL mack said to NEVER send money to the UK. He begged and pleaded and tried to get me to belive is really is who he says he is..I just said 'OK dam juma whatever you say' so now he is really stressing and trying to convince the unconvincable Laughing

FooFoo has called about the transfer we spoke and he gave me his email to give to chris as I had not seen him all day..I usually keep him on for quite a few minutes too..so thats good Laughing which is probably tied in to that reply ^^

Some Hemmoroid has been calling for Susan, he is not too chatty but tries to be polite and just wants me to tell you he called

Kamara??(sp) 4 Charles croker..your new lad, nothing exciting just gave me his phone number to pass on

President of CBN (didn't give me a name Rolling Eyes ) wants maybe Mrs Ellis or something similar..it was a crap connection I really thought a man of his caliber would not have such problems but I really could not understand who he was asking for.

Call for Gary Edward maybe? from Barr David. He says he is your long time friend and wants to speak to you..I asked if he was ur boyfriend because you like men..he laughed and said nooooo I am not like that. Really got him off guard, I went to go get you and he hung up after a couple mins. He did not ask who I was so you can say I am 'cousin, wife, gfriend..etc' and was playing with him about you liking blokes Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Call for Gary Edward maybe? from Barr David.

That is probably my barrister who is getting a little frustrated since he can't get me on the phone.
I've told him our marriage is falling apart because you are tired of talking to the people who keep calling me.

Quote:
from BARRISTER S0L4N0 DAVID <[email protected]>
to Gary 3dm0nd <[email protected]>
date May 16, 2007 8:19 PM
subject Re: Barrister Solano David
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com
Dear Gary,
Thank for your mail.I will call you by 8am tomorrow morning,so please stay glued to your phone by 8am so that we can talk.
I need to advice you on certain things.
Talk to you tomorrow morning,
Bye
Barrister S0l4n0
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently my pet thinks you're doing a really good job. Perhaps it's time for a raise ?

Quote:
Hello N4than B3rkley,
Thank be to you .....
I was the person that called your Secretary yesterday that I wan't to change my Information, I mean, I don't wan't you to send the money to USA again, But its was unfornately that when i came to the Net, I saw your message ..
No problem give the Secretary the $500 as i have promise .Alright..
Tell her i was the same M4rk Fr33man that called her yesterday and tell her that she is doing a great job.

I replied back that I believe Dam Juma called again and requested that the money be sent to the UK, because Mr. Freeman wants to collect the money through a US contact...

Obviously all this misinformation is going to delay payment unfortunately. Twisted Evil

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
President of CBN (didn't give me a name ) wants maybe Mrs Ellis or something similar

That may have been for me (looking for Mr. Enis) but I don't know who or what the hell CBN is.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The CBN is the Central Bank of Nigeria:

www.cenbank.org

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's kinda what I figured, but I get contacted by several banks in Nigeria, so I have no fricken clue who it was Smile

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a few calls today and not able to track them all, as I is easily confused Very Happy . So if your lad says he spoke to me he probably did as I have had a few differnt ones that I have not 'bonded' with yet Smile

As for SadMax he called earilier and was rather pleased that you have made the payment and wanted to know if you had given me the $500 yet, I told him not yet as you were out of the office. But he was happy enough and said to check your email. Then he called back later and said he wants you to re-scan the MTCN as it is too blurry and he cannot read it Rolling Eyes I said that he sure has alot of problems and asked if these kind of things always happen to him Twisted Evil . I told him i would pass his message to you but I assume he is using the wrong computer or program to open the picture as there is not usally problems with this type of thing but he did not agree with me Wink

Couple calls from the Hemmoroid again and I keep giving him a hard time trying to figure out why he wants U..but he is patient..too bloody patient.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This 'kamara' is an odd one. Seems to think his powers of pursuasion are superior by phone and he's dead keen to speak to me. I'm a 'surgeon' for God's sake - does he expect me to chat to him in the operating theatre? Endless Flextel voicemail at the moment, but he may well try you again.

'Battyboy' in the meantime has had his legs severely slapped for putting me in the poo with the FSA. Seems he's given me 'dodgy' bank account details that could be under investigation by the Regulators! Last thing I need - just coming out of hospital as well! He's not having a lot of luck getting his money and may be getting desperate for a chat.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ battyboi called you today to see how you were doing after 'the accident' Laughing

Call from Andrew saying he finished the templates and has emailed them to you for your perusal

Call for martin, guess he just wanted to say hello as he did not leave a message

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
Call from Andrew saying he finished the templates and has emailed them to you for your perusal

Ya mean Angel? As in Angel Rich?
I got the photos today but they're crap. The first photos are always crap. For some reason the lads don't understand what an attachment is and they never actually photograph the template. This spastard is no exception.
He's got to take them again.
Expect him to ring again when I slap him for his shoddy work. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP
Thanks for taking care of "my Hemmaroid" whils't work commitments have kept me occupied for the last couple of weeks. He is actually '' who is being baited by other eater members.
An ASEM sent him off script,and he conveiniently adopted his new name that I put into the email.

'Suesan' --the victim, is a pregnant,deserted woman who he is trying to scam out of her last few dollars.She has been very sick,and been in hospital and unable to answer emails,Ive hinted that Suesan may be interested in a 'relationship' and possibly visit him, and he is VERY keen to pursue that option.
Suesan won't make the payment untill he has called her,and provided more details of his "honesty"

It would be great to hear 'Hemaroid and Sue' hit it off.

Thanks
Dan
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightlyoutofit

Yeah thats the one he called today when I was on the road and he was not too happy when I told him you said his work was rubbish Razz He said he was going to check his email and truely sounded very dismayed at the thought of you not liking his piccys..I sure hope you do not crush his hopes and ambitions of scamming every last cent from you Laughing

I had a few other calls one from a vice president something from Ghana and I could not really understand him so I let him do most of the talking so he will no doubt email whoever

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Sad Mack
It seems that he is STILL having probs getting the money how long has it been now..1 month +++ Twisted Evil I have told him that you would not be home for about two weeks...and as usual he was not listening to me...then finally when he figured out what 2 weeks was...he was not happy. I sure hope I did not mislead him and cause any unnecessary stress for him, I did thank him for the $500 earlier this morning though so he does not need to worry about you not paying me now Wink Expect more emails..and once he comes up with a plan..I am positive he will call back.

http://media.putfile.com/sadmac21may

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love it when a 'plan' comes together Twisted Evil

Poor sad mack is being told one thing by adam12 and another thing by the secretary 'me' of course I am not really as competent as my 'boss' thinks I am.

http://media.putfile.com/sadmacktuewav

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well expect a call from asking for either , or . If you do, tell him that your Cousin and then blast him out of the water with some nice, ear splitting psychosis.

I wonder how my lad will react?

Remember: asking for .

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4Steven frm Wisdom, this lad has called twice for you and is very impatient, he will not wait while I go get you so why does he call if he does not want to talk?? He of course wants you to call him! Rolling Eyes So if he is lucky enough to speak to ma again he will be told off for playing with the phone and sent home to his mommie. both calls are less than 1 min each

http://media.putfile.com/wisdom4steven1
http://media.putfile.com/wisdom4steven2

@adam12
You have really created a mess leaving your inept secretary in charge while you are away...I told you I needed email training as i simply do not understand how to check it...and how am I supposed to retrieve the money back from WU when you sent it..I told mark that it is out of our hands and he can complain to the WU disservice agents that you have given him the number too. first call only 1 minuet and 2nd one 4plus..we are both arguing at the same time so i dunno how the audio will play out...it seems that you have told us both very different things...'O' do hurry back as I do not want to inconvenience Mack any more than possible Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/SadMadMac1
http://media.putfile.com/SadMadMac4mins

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for 3v@n Fl0w, do what you want, the mugu's a useless idiot.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L0ma (woman) for Jack Benny should call soon

Quote:
Hi Babe Sorry about the cell phone, my hearing is bad due to a rocket during desert storm. I will give you a number to my satelite phone, but sometimes my housekeeper picks it up when I dont hear it, she can be difucult but you can sweet talk her into getting me on the line.

I got her a gift, making her guess what it is. Wont tell her where its been. Very Happy

Last edited by wanamaker on Fri May 25, 2007 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester"

I'll be back tomorrow, in time to ship his $20k to Nigeria. But leave it to the shipping company to delay his payday even more!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightlyoutofit

Whhhooo Hooo me n your lad Angel just had a right ole shoutin match Laughing He has called 3 times today and (being polite)' I say one minute and I will go and get him for you' and 3 times he does not wait but hangs up the phone immediately..no waiting at all. So when he just called this 4th time I asked him why he was so stupid and did he know how to use a phone because I keep getting you and he has hung the phone up..well he tried his demanding me to give you the phone calling me names and I in return called him names and told him to kiss my ass and told him to go to his mommie to get his nappy changed..he said he was a 69 yr old man..bla bla....then he hung the phone up Laughing

Why is it when the recorder is not setup I get a good one on..I am quite sure you will receive a email soon Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Veronic@ D0ss0 may be calling you.

My character's name is 0rs0n Sw1ndl4, former budget director for Bill Clinton (I think).

Anyways, she's asking for a number, I'll tell her you're my secretary...

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be expecting a call from Harry regarding Teri. I told him that you are my Aunt and that he has to win your approval. He has ask me to marry him, but, I have not given him an answer. I told him he would have to come up with something REALLY special to get me to say yes. Twisted Evil

Just ask him lot's of questions to see if he is good enough for your only niece. You are my Aunt RosaLee. Just have some fun with him. Get him to tell you about his crazy zipper... Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am abit slow but I have now setup the voicemail for flextel for when the lads call 'out of hours' so they won't feel unwanted and here is a couple from this morning.

1) Sounds like he wants Mica or Michael??? I am quite unsure
http://media.putfile.com/Mika-16

2) This one is too low for me to hear at the moment, so i am unsure who he wants but I am sure you will get an email.
http://media.putfile.com/LadCall

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My buddy T0ny K0f1 gave you a call looking for Pavl En1s Bvrns:

Quote:
Thanks so much for your email, I called your office yesterday but a lady pick the phone but i couldn't get what she was saying

He's going to be taking pictures for me for advertising purposes. I'll tell him you're my secretary.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he may of reached the voicemail and I will be changing the message frequently for my own amusement, just the normal saying hello a few times and then telling them to call back. I want to keep them on long enough to burn thier credit as usual when I am not available

I had a few calls today..most left really short msg's that mean very little and only one that I could figure out. The Hongkong lad and I cannot remember who he belongs too.
only 40 secs so nothing of much interest

http://media.putfile.com/hongkong-44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic