SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poetic Lad thread, now with real victim: updated 6/2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I did an asem, writing as if I'd already been communicating for quite some time with a lad, had already wired some money to get my lotto winnings released, and wanted to know how I should send the "final" $5000. I got an immediate response with a detailed "Guild" (lol) of how to send it by WU. I wrote back that, like we'd "previously agreed", I wasn't going to send him any more money until he sent his picture, since I'd "already" sent mine, and I need to "look into his eyes" to make sure I could trust him. So he sent me this:

Oh my! I immediately commenced to falling in love with him, reminding him that I knew he'd lost his wife (because he supposedly had previously told me so) and that I was lookin' for love since my own hubby kicked the bucket. I've been milking this for a while, and now I've got this lad convinced that not only am I going to send him the $5000, but I'm also going to send him enough money for a plane ticket. (Funny thing -- he says he's in London, but his IP places him squarely in Nigeria! LOL!)

Anyway, so I got rather romantic in my last email to him, and this is what I got back:

Quote:
My Darling Millie,

I got your email, How are you doing today? I know the email which i wrote to you yestaday will make you sing like an angel.Yes i belive the same too, As the weekend i belive the same too that the western Union Office is closed, But try tomorrow which is monday, and send the $5000 immediately.

Well i must confess the trute, when i saw your pic, I knew i found love again, That is the fact, There is a feeling I want to share,A dream of life made for two of us,To live and love with you and to care,For the dearest and most precious you! Looking to the mountains of life,and your pic To walk new paths and to share a view,Climbing our way to the top with my wife to be,With the dearest and most precious you Millie!Then when we conquered the quest,We'll know that we have found the climb,Leads us to a love that is the BEST,Livng together is sublime! Let me tell you these worlds from my heart and can be hardly express by my bond to you.You fill a hole in life.I am lucky that you are my wife to be. A bridge across life�s valleys and a helping hand up the peaks.You are the companionship that my soul ever seeks.Your golden hair is my sun and your eyes the sea.

Millie,Gazing up at the stars.Praying to find the one of my dreams.To mend my lonely heart.An angel without wings.The one whom which I would never part.Being brought together with blessed rings.Then when hope was about to fade.A gorgous somone walked by.I finally found love again that day A love that which will never die. A love that I�ll never try to hide for you. Although the feeling I have I can�t say.Using words would just be a lie.Because you�re the angel that gave my heart aid.Wanting to be the best I can,By giving happiness and never hurting you.But like the laws of the land.Sometimes every thing can�t be ran.But I�ll remind you my love is true.With a gentle loving kiss to your hand.You�re my new found love Darling Millie. When you say forever, I hope it�s a fact.Every minute wanting to give you a hug,In my eyes, wings is the only thing you lack.

You ask for my full name, My full name is (Joseph Sm1th) that is my full name. Darling Millie You can think of anything we can can do together when i come to your place. I also like 1980's Music like phill collins, Bon Jovi those where the ones i like most. What is going to happen is that i will have to come to your place after you have claim your winnings cheque. Yes i enjoy champagne, but note that i do not take much of it, I do take champagne onces in a while. I will get a battle of champagne for us ok.

Just send the money to me on Monday Morning, without any delay. I am resending you the payment guild again.

GUILD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

You will have to locate a Nearest wester Union Office Close to your Area. When you get there, tell the western union officer that you are sending money to me (Joseph) with the below information:

NAME: Joseph sm1th
ADDRESS: 30 Totternhoe Road Dunstable Bedfordshire LU6 2AG

And after you have given them the $5000 they will give you the following information to give to me. which i stated below:

1.Name and address of sender..................................
2.Amount sent.............................................................
3.Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)...................
4.Test question and answer if any .............................

So you will send me a copy of the payment slip via email as they appear on the Western Union Transfer slip:

Hope i am Understood Darling Millie.

So go now and send the money to me as soon as possible, So are for me to pay to the bank and let them send your winning cheque to you.

Regards
Joseph Sm1th

Quite a poetic mugu, ain't he? I wonder what song he stole those lyrics from?

Now, keep in mind, he actually as NOT seen my picture, but I've been reminding him of how beautiful and sexy I am, which of course he has to agree with, since ya, uh huh, he's supposed to have seen my pic.

Now I'm pumping him for graphic details of all that he's going to "do" to me...which he has to tell me before I'll go to WU. Once I get that, I'm going to sock him with another pic of me, so he can fantasize even more of our first night together:

I'm finding his interest in Phil Collins and Bon Jovi to be quite unique for a man of his stature and age. It must be because I told him my favorite music was 80's hair metal bands.

God I love this modality! ROFL! Who ever said lotto guys can't be fun? All ya gotta do is fall in love with them!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're evil cachuma, seriously. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG! That picture borderline constitutes Cruel & Unusual Punishment... Shocked

I'd love to hear his reaction to the pic!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pic. Open window, puke

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gantz wrote:
You're evil cachuma, seriously. Laughing
Ain't I tho? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'll post his responses here. This one is so funny it hurts!

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to give my love lad some pointers...all he tells me is how he wants to give me "a hot bank from the back" & the like. Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm....now I'm having a change of heart. I've been telling him that I "work out and exercise" all the time, which is how I keep my body so slim and sexy. But he IS a man of a certain age, so I'm thinking now maybe I should send him THIS one:

That is, of course, AFTER he's given me all the graphic details of what he plans to DO to my hard sexy body!

So...howzabout a vote? Picture A, or Picture B? Which will inspire the most gagging from my mugu?

Last edited by Cachuma on Mon May 21, 2007 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing ROTFLMAO, Cachuma!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Where did you find that pic... the $1.98 Beauty Show?)

Last edited by Bait Voyeur on Tue May 22, 2007 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! That first one IS me!! LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'd say you win $1.98 then. Very Happy

Last edited by Bait Voyeur on Tue May 22, 2007 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THE 2ND ONE!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I was going to say no.1 and then you said that it was you and I do not want to hurt your feelings, now I say no. 2. Neutral

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hold on... trying to hold this down long enough to say it.... # 2 ... puke

Laughing You are a sick person.

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coronalight, if you believe that picture is really me, I've got a $12 mil. consignment I'd like to transfer into your bank account. Wink

Which reminds me, what ARE you doing with MY PICTURE as your avatar???
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me for my dinginess. Embarassed

Hi girlfriend! Wink

I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think first I'd tell him that you've lost your own copy of the picture you sent him and would he kindly send it back to you.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma

Is my avatar really you?
Cause it isn't me, but I don't want to switch. Razz

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona if you believe your avatar is really me, I've got a $36 mil dollar inheritance. I'd like to share with you. 60%-40%. It's risky free! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Cachuma on Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update -- so I wrote back to him and told him how much I loved his poetic and romantic email, and I offered to pay for his plane ticket out here to see me (since, of course, I will have my "lotto" winnings by then). But I told him I was not going to send anything until he gave me more details of what we would do together when he gets here.

Here's his reply:

Quote:
Hello Love Millie

How are you doing today? I got your email, OOOOOOHH Your email made my day, I tough you would have sent the $5000 by now. But to my surprise you have not yet send it, What is Going on Millie? Hope there is no problem? if no problem go and send the $5000 as soon as possible this morning So that i will pay to the bank and enamble them Process Further.

I will want the plain ticket money to be separated from the $5000 That will be more better ok. Go and send the $5000 as soon as possible, in other for us to start making plans for our self, when i get to you side. I when come to your place, you will have anofe of me, this is just the Beging ok. When i come you will get to know me more better.Tonight I want to make all of your fantasies come true. When I get there. plan to begin my slow seduction. I will make your entire body feel like it's on fire, from your head to your toes. My lips will caress you, my tongue will lavish you and my hands will explore. My ultimate desire is to leave you wanting more. And, just when you think you can't take anymore... Tonight my love, tonight.

I was thinking about you today. I wonder if you know how much I've come to enjoy the time we spend together writing email to each other. The longer you're away, I find the more my arousal for you increases. I wish you have send the $5000 to me to enambel me pay to the bank inother for them to process for your winning cheque and Move on to you there in your place right now, So I could feel your skin next to mine. My body will feels electric when you touch me. It's as if I am on fire. I hope i will be there there soon, So I don't have to go another minute dreaming about your touch.

Honey i am lost, Just send the money as soon as possible ok try and send the money this morning ok. So that we will pay to the bank and let them process for this cheque.

I love you and miss you, Hope to see the Information of how you send the money soon. Honey i am Re-sending the payment information back to you.

GUILD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

You will have to locate a Nearest wester Union Office Close to your Area. When you get there, tell the western union officer that you are sending money to me (J0seph Sm1th) with the below information:

NAME: J0seph sm1th
ADDRESS: 30 Totternhoe Road Dunstable Bedfordshire LU6 2AG

And after you have given them the $5000 they will give you the following information to give to me. which i stated below:

1.Name and address of sender..................................

So you will send me a copy of the payment slip via email as they appear on the Western Union Transfer slip:

Hope i am Understood Darling Millie.

So go now and send the money to me as soon as possible, So are for me to pay to the bank and let them send your winning cheque to you.

Regards
J0seph Sm1th

So I wrote back:

Quote:
Dearest Joseph,

Good morning! I just woke up. It's still morning over here, so I haven't had a chance to go to Western Union yet. I just need to shower and dress and put on my make up, and I will head right there.

I was so thrilled to read your message! It makes want to touch myself. I hope that looking at my picture makes you want to touch yourself too. Here, I'll send you another picture of me that I just found on my computer, so that you can fantasize about me even more. This one shows how hard and sexy my body is, so you will know exactly where you will be putting your hands and your lips and your tongue.

Okay, I will be going to Western Union soon. I'll send two different transactions -- one for $5000, and one for $2000, for the plane ticket and other travel expenses. Once you've made your travel arrangements, just tell me the details. I will come in a limo to pick you up at the airport. By then I will already have received my winnings, so I will arrive in a fur coat, naked underneath, so that when you get in limo we can immediately start pleasing each other.

Now I want you to tell me about staring at my picture and touching yourself. Tell me again how beautiful I am, and tell me what you do to yourself when you are looking at my lovely picture. I love you my darling! I can't wait to feel your tongue all over me!

Love and kisses,

Millie

And I included picture #1. I decided to go with that one, since it just seems a bit more believable.

He's just gonna have to give me more details before I'll give him the info about the WU transfer! And of course, since he wants me to do it in two different transactions, I foresee a couple of nice loooong 1TV5 sessions coming up... Laughing Laughing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma - Here is where he "borrowed" the poetry:

http://www.best-discount-gifts.com/love_letters_wife_husband.htm

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE IT!!! Oh boy....we're looking at some SERIOUS slap action coming up. How DARE my lover plagiarize something when he's supposed to be writing from his HEART???

Thank you so much for this...this is gonna be FUUUU----UN!

Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worra farkin liberty! Slap due!

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't BELIEVE he is totally going for this! LOL! Here's his latest response. I slapped him for not giving me graphic details about what he does to himself when he looks at my picture. I haven't slapped him yet for the plagiarism...that's coming up.

Here's his latest response...and bear in mind, this is AFTER he's seen my ugly picture! Oh this is so funny it hurts...

Quote:

Hello Millie

How are you doing? I got your email, Why do you always get upset at me, why? You know i love you with all my heart, and i will make sure this dream between me and you come through. Dont be upset at me Honey , You know since i Lost my Wife my life has not be the way it used to be. Sometimes i feel like crying that you go upset at me almost all the time.Dont do that at me ok.

Since you have sent the money through Western Union Money Transfer.Now we can pay to the bank and i can have some money for my Traveling Fee. You will have to send me the following information. which is on that form they gave to you which you have now with you. This is the Information below which you are to send to me:

1.Name of sender..................................
3.Address of sender..................................

So those are the information you are to send to me ok.

Your pic look so nice it seems like you where in your Bed Room when you had the picture. Am i right? With your Nice Top. ooooooo look nice.

As for the left $500 that will be nice for me to get you a nice Gift, So tell me what Kind of Gift you like best? Ok i know what i will get for you, a gife you will never forget in your life.
Honey can you send me another pic of yours again? Send me the Information as soon as possible. to enamble me go to the western Union Office right away.

Love you honey hope to see each other soon.

And hope to see the sending of the money information soon.

Regards
Your Darling Joseph

Sheesh, he is entirely too hung up on the money. Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's about to head deep into form hell...

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu wrote:
ooooooo look nice.
More that 4 o's in a row is never a good sign Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just keeps getting funnier!

So I told him that WU wants him to follow some security procedure in order to pick up the money. And I slapped him for not giving me more details about how my picture turns him on.

Here's his reply:

Quote:
Hello Love Millie

I got your email,

I feel so cool when i look at your pic and i touch my penins,ooooooo but i almost came out hhhh That was so nice.

Its like the western Union Office dont want this to work between us. But i will prove to them that i love you and i can do any thing to make sure we are together .Ok so they want me to fill some information right? Ok send me the website Where i am to fill out my informatiom. I just want us to pay the bank and have some money for my self for the traveling fee that all and come to you and be with you for ever. You see i lost control every day thinking about you Honey lets make this work ok.

Ok send me the website ok. Do that right away.

Regards
Your Darling Joseph

I'm sure that picture inspires the same response from all you guys, right? Laughing Laughing Laughing Meanwhile, looks like 1TV5 is gonna be gettin' some action tonight!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic