SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1TV5 "unprofessional scoundrels"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, got this mugu here. Asking for sponsorship (i.e a donation). I replied back I'm interested, blah blah. No mention of payment or 1TV5, got this in on Thursday.

Who else has been working this mugu? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Nathan,
I have been trying your number for as long as possible but it is on voice mail.I just arrived Tamale ,Ghana and got a mail from one of my patrons that western union refused to send money to my executives in Tamale because i have not shot a video recording for a security outfit associated with them -1TV5-those unprofessional scoundrels!As a matter of fact i have not had time to shoot the video recording and i am sure you might experience the same problem at the western union money transfer office but the truth there is that i am not a security risk,they (1TV5)mis-understand my outburst after they withheld payment met for my organization sometime ago around december last year asking me to take some rediculous photos they term security photographs,well i did and in the process they were not satisfied and were still asking me to snap more photographs until i lost two of my assistants to a gasely automobile accident while going back to camp on a field work and got so angry threatening to sue them.They gave me a ptroposal and promised to pay me $15,000 which i disagreed to collect after much argument we arrived at $80,000 which they agreed to pay after shooting the video clip for their commercial department.

So therefore in the light of this explanation if you experienced problem at the western union office i will give you an alternative to convert the money to goods that you can send down here which will would convert to cash to achieve our objectives.I will shoot the video clip for them when i have got the time or while here in Tamale.

Thanking you for your understanding.
Regards,

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo

Last edited by adam12 on Mon May 21, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, I recognize that mugu name! I know I've seen it around here in Eater before, associated with some pretty wild baits. You might want to mask that...

Anyway, LOL! Looks like somebody's been having LOTSA fun baiting! The funniest part about it is that he totally seems to have bought that 1TV5 is a real entity working with WU. Too funny!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe you'll be able to read more of his exploits in the Mr. Cucumber thread in this very forum!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT'S Mos3s? ROFL! I knew I'd seen his name around here. I've been following that thread, but I blanked on the fact that it was this mugu. Hilarious! Oh, and I agree, those 1TV5 folks are SUCH scoundrels. Rolling Eyes Laughing
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first saw "Tamale, Ghana" I knew right away it was going to be Mos3s. Question to all: how is he able to afford to stay in Tamale? All the other mugus reverse-safari back to Nigeria after 2-3 days. This guy must be sitting on a goldmine, waiting for that Ast0n Martin.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic