SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trip to Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so I've just started, I have three lads on the go.

My best one so far is some guy with a fake charity he's collecting for.

I told him I'm a property developer and that I'm coming to Togo (his country) to check out property with a 500 thousand pounds to invest on property and to check out his charity.

Very Happy

I got another one from a guy who reckons is name is Jack Hackett.

Drink, feck, girls!
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack Hackett is one of Shiver Metimbers' pseudonyms. All too frequently the scammers start adopting baiter's names to seem more genuine. Little do they know it just helps spot the beggars.

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well actually his says his name is Hackett Jack - an attorney Shocked

Does alot of work for Bodgit and Legitt I'll wager.
diamondlife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Malleus wrote:
I told him I'm a property developer and that I'm coming to Togo (his country) to check out property with a 500 thousand pounds to invest on property and to check out his charity.

This has been my most successful modality so far... after telling "Prince" J4bre3 S4l1m that I was going to Nigera to for another deal (with a cool million USD cash in my bags) and that I'd stop off at Accra for a quick meeting with him before going to Lagos, I've had him jumping through hoops, arranging security, hookers, hotels and all that... I should be arriving this friday, but guess who's gonna get kidnapped and trafficed to Lagos by the dogy Nigerians when I land in Accra, and better yet, guess who's going to be offered half that fat million to go through to Lagos and collect me from my kidnappers.

Anybody got a Lagos last that might want to meet my Ghana lad in two or three weeks? PM me if you're interested.

"I have to pay the sum of tenty thousand dollars" - T0pe 4demola
"I fetch your email when I was stuffing the net" - F4rm M0wgli
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic