SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

irrational fears...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find I have a couple of quite irrational fears..

A) Septics avatar. Scary clowns...Nooooooo!!! In fact, any clowns....NO!

B)Monks. Just not right and very, very scary.

C)Dolls. If I walk into a store that has porcelain dolls it will literally make me catch my breath and run out with the feeling they are watching me.

Do you think I need to get help?

(Spiders are accepted. Everyone hates spiders...but...I love snakes, rats, mice, bugs, none of theses things bother me!)

And a new one. Rodus's new 'salshed up nun' avatar.
@Rodus, you're not quite right in the head Wink

Pretty Rose

pony

Last edited by it wasn't me on Sun May 20, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Water, open water scares the hell out of me. Drop me in the ocean, a lake, a river, and I'll freak. Don't ask me why... because I know how to swim. I just don't like it!

So no... although your fears are down right weird... you're still somewhat sane (remember you're asking a group of people who spend their spare time playing mind games with mugus to judge you sanity though Laughing ).

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Timeo Danaaos et dona ferentes.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being afraid of clowns isn't weird. . . . .because Clowns are evil and scary!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some friends let me jump into Lake Tahoe at sunset once. Then they took off. All I could think of was it's 2 miles to shore, getting dark, and the water is 800' deep and as dark as ink. They did come back to get me though, but it was a bit unnerving. I can't do MRI machines either. I flip out!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clowns, most certainly.

Dolls are also creepy.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.. people have disappeared for good in Tahoe... nasty place... bleh!

Maybe I'm brainwashed on clowns right now because I'm listening to the Insane Clown Posse... so my opinion on clowns is probably no longer valid. Laughing

@ IWM: I just think you're slightly insane for asking this group of crazies to judge if you need mental help. Very Happy

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Glad to know that I am not alone.
I have a girlfriend that collects dolls and some are big as me.
I don't go to her house anymore, there is no where to sit. It looks as if she has a house full of company. Shocked

I have a problem with water also. I was with my husband for seven years before he ever saw me swim. He thought that I was lying about being able to. One night I had a few to drink and jumped off a diving board in 8 feet of water and swam across the pool. He left me alone about swimming after that.
I took swimming lessons as a teen and thought it would help, but it didn't.

I do not like heights either. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh but base jumps are so much fun! Razz

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know why anyone is scared of water....but then I did grow up on the coast about 1-2km from a beach so I practically grew up in water..

My fear is heights (really high,like the top of skyscrapers), when im on the edge I get dizzy and it feels like the building im on is swaying..I just love vertigo...

When I was younger I was absolutly scared sh*less of big dogs, really big dogs like german shepeard, rockweilers,. But then I got over it when my mum bought the family a maltese terrier Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Timeo Danaaos et dona ferentes.

But KD, according to Monty Pythons 'Life of Brian' "The Greeks shall inherit the earth" Shocked

Pretty Rose

pony
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up until about 10 years ago; shower curtains. I just couldn't go near them. Made my teeth kind of itch too. I'm fine now, and can shower at will!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fears? hmm, it's hard to put what I fear because I really don't keep stuff in my mind that I actually do fear.

I guess the fear that instantly pops into my head is dying while young.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Radden, that just made me want to give you a hug!

@Shiver - I think you probably watched Phsyco a few too many times!)

Pretty Rose

pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's weird is, I used to climb mountains. Tall ones. Loved the views from knife edge ridges well above treeline. Can't do it anymore. What the hell, I've gone soft. Crying or Very sad

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
I've gone soft. Crying or Very sad

Wink As the Bishop said to the actress.

Pretty Rose

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver,
No curtain here. Cool

NSFW
http://www.funny.com/_fc/0/2/fn.1785.jpg

Last edited by Corona on Sun May 20, 2007 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
letsplay419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is it because you read King book "IT" when you were young?
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@coronalight

HAHA did you get that off of fark.com? I photoshopped that (the orginal!!) a longggggggg time ago!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No radden, I don't remember.

When I see one that I like, I keep it for a time when it will fit in. Wink

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me, ^^^ Laughing I've also been more fearful of falling. I have this vertigo thing underway, for the last 3 months. Last night, I went to the restroom. Opened the door, and the rug shot out from under me. "WHAM"! Poor Chop cat was out the cat door in a nanosecond. Once again, I was left laying prostrate, and groaning. I crawled back to the bed, and hoisted myself into the sack. I think I need to stay off the peaks. Frustrating. I seem to be gathering bruises faster than they heal. It might be time for an electrobrainioemissionogramification exam. And a Vicodin.

Goat dog
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not entirely irrational, given that I once got fairly bashed around in one of those "Hurricane Bay" attractions at a theme park a few years ago and thought I was going to come close to drowning (The thing was entirely too crowded, and someone put their heel into my ribs, which didn't help. During the hour or so I was in or near this thing, I saw the lifeguards pull out at least three people after I abandoned ship ), but I'm rather afraid of swimming in the ocean. I don't think I could bring myself to do anything beyond wading. I can also swim pretty well, I'm perfectly nonchalant in a regular swimming pool, but I have this thing about not jumping off the diving board. Maybe I'm just afraid of losing my swimsuit or having it permanently jammed somewhere uncomfortable...

And I also have this bizarre near-phobia of getting on a rollercoaster that goes too high or upside down. I'm perfectly fine on most amusement park rides, and I don't even have a problem with being turned (gently) upside down on other rides (I was fine, loved, even, the Tomb Raider attraction at King's Island. The coworker who talked me into riding it thought I was going to kill him after we got off. He had forgotten the thing went upside down, and I had been talking all day about not liking being turned upside down.), have no fear of twirly teacups or spinny rides of that sort, but you can't drag me onto a rollercoaster that goes upside down. I think I would get hysterical. Yet, I was disappointed I didn't get to ride the Italian Job coaster. Go figure. So it's not coasters in general. Just certain coasters.

And I've got an upper limit on "Dropzone" type rides. I can do the smaller ones at Six Flags, but only just. Those feel like they're going to rip my legs off and compress my spine permanently. That King's Island one is twice too tall for me.

Luckily, when we went on an office trip to King's Island last summer, we all had our "thing", so there was no heckling. Considering I have a coworker who has a phobia of bridges (For this person, the scariest part of going to King's Island was the bridge we had to cross on our drive there. She had to hide her eyes and be distracted until we got across.), I don't feel too out of place with my rollercoaster weirdness.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's my belief that all fears are valid. I'm terrified of snakes. Can't look at pics of them, certainly can't go to the reptile house at the zoo, if they come on tv I scream bloody murder. If they're sticking their tongues are out then I really go insane oh I hate that!! I don't like heights either. If I'm in a plane it's ok, but in a building I get scared to look down. Unless the person almost drowned or had a serious accident in water, I don't get that fear, but I don't discount anyone's fears. Clowns are scary as hell, I can understand that one although I'm not scared of them as in I won't scream & run.

If you really want help for the fear, you can see a psychiatrist. My mom had to see one to deal w/ her fear of birds. But you have to do it when you're ready.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have that problem too. No upside down for me.

I have never been on a plane and never will. Shocked

I would die of fright if I ran upon a snake.

Last edited by Corona on Sun May 20, 2007 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just for you thefife:

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic