SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad curses at me in Igbo?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a fruitless five hour journey of dealing with , as well as going to the local Western Union office five times (of course with no luck) I get this e-mail from Barrister Jago who just a week before was very interested in joining my church. He curses at me in Igbo, does anyone know what he is saying? Father-Grand-Wizard Benson Ryder, a prominent member of the church, was very concerned.

Quote:

SUBJECT: FUCK YOU & YOUR ENTIRE CHURCH MEMBER

May God Almighty Purnish Your Whole Generation for wasting my entire time in this project. Please I warned you all not to write me any longer ok. I am no more interested in this project with thiefs like you all. Including Father L*****. You all are thiefs.

If you want to know why I call you thief, then keep on trying untill you get connected on the phone so we can talk because I wanted to make sure that I insult all your entire household for using Gods name to tell lies and wanting to claim where you do not reap.

I will tell you something now, that depend if you can understand this language. IBU ONYE ARA.

KA CHI BO.

ONYE ORI (Father-Grand-Wizard Benson Ryder) NA UMU

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what it means but you could choose something from here to return the compliment, Twisted Evil

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU = "Your father performs oral sex upon himself"

YOU MUMU = "You mugu"

PASS YOURSELF. = "Kill thyself"

ODE BURUKU = "Stupid idiot"

OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH = Not sure but I think this is voodoo stuff. Saw it in a lad's email posted on here.

AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI = Something about your parents. If I were going to do this again, I would replace this phrase with "nnegi wu akwuna nnagi wu onye ohi", which is, "your mother is a prostitute, your father is a theif." I get the impression that this is along those lines, anyway.

FOOL LIKE YOU. = "U b dey mgbada."

GUY E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU SMALL SMALL,FOOL HOW U WAN MAKE I KNOW SAY YOU BE FOOL NOW ,ODE ,ILLETERATE ,YOUR PAPA PRICK,YOUR MAMA TOTO .

YOU NO GO DIE BETTER.ILLETERATE LIKE YOU.I NO EVEN SURE SAY YOU DON EVER TOUCH DOLLAR FOR YOUR LIFE.

EMPTY BARREL LIKE YOU,OLODO.YOU NO FIT SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE.NA MAKE YOU NO COMMOT FOR THAT CAFE THIS MORNING UNLESS EAGLE GO CARRY YOU.ABI THEM NO TELL YOU SAY EAGLE DON THEY CARRY PEOPLE WEY NO GET SENSE?

BIG FOOL LIKE YOU,GO FIND WORK FOR FARM FOR VILLAGE,NO BE YOUR TYPE THEY ENTER NET,NA PEOPLE WEY GET SCOPE THEY ENTER NET.

THAT WAN SUPPOSE DON DO YOU TODAY,IF YOU NEED MORE,YOU FIT MAIL ME BACK THEN YOU GO SEE FIRE.OOOLLLLLOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Ergot
I fell in love with this modality and have, of course, hijacked it for my own amusement. Just sent 500 lads the following email:

Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,

A.Dyck

I won't translate the whole thing; but it insults the mugu, his mother, his mother's crotch hair, his father, his siblings, and finishes up "May God rain thunder and fire on your head".

As compensation for my blatant modality stealing, I promise you 40% of any and all responses. I will keep them safely in a trunk-box until they can be delivered to you. This offer is, of course, 110% risky free Wink

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

POLICE JIDE GI.

You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is. Take a good look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on your father when she concieved you. Your mother is 5 naira ho.

May you be caught by the police.

nd, since it's Monday and I don't feel like doing any actual work, I cleaned out some spamtraps and fired the following off to several hundred more mugus:

Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

Translation:
Quote:
May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die. May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.

You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is. Take a good look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on your father when she concieved you. Your mother is 5 naira whore. May you be caught by the police.

May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th. Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing. You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother’s pubic hair would rot.

May God set you on fire!

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing slap the F***r for calling you a thief.

How can he call you a thief Laughing You were only trying t send him some money. That he is a mugu not willing to work for his money is not your fault. Laughing Well baiters are never wrong.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dupes wrote:
After a fruitless five hour journey of dealing with , as well as going to the local Western Union office five times

Well thats his problem! ONLY 5 hours?! Security takes time, and can't be rushed.

Tell him he only needed to answer 2 more questions and he would have been done. Now because he took so long it has reset itself... stupid mugu Twisted Evil
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never heard so many nigerian curses my entire life...and I'm Nigerian

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^

Check out the mass insult thread in the "Publish your work here" forum. Can you speak Igbo? I would really like to hear translations of some of the choicest insults I have received and then sent out.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@419h8r:
So can you translate?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dupes^^^^^

QUOTE: ..for wasting my entire time in this project...UNQ

Sounds to me like your lad is pissed off because you had him pay out-of-pocket expenses for extra netcafe fees for photos or phony documents.

Great work there! It costs me about 2.5 cents per hour to run my computer and I know that the lads are paying per hour more than what it costs me 7/24/30-31 in total.

That's the great part about baiting mugus, knowing that it costs them far more than it does to us. And we're not 'under pressure', as FreddieM sang. I never see their sense of urgency as earth-shattering to me. My aim is to always distract them and get them off-topic. Works like a charm.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it starts YOU UNSPEAKABLE but I lose it after that, I don't think the rest is Igbo, might be Hausa.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez Dark Spirit ,you get alot of curses-must be your winning personality

pony
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They didn't come to me, I got them here in the forum, but I copied as a special messages Twisted Evil Twisted Evil for my lads from time to time.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good idea Evil or Very Mad

pony
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gantz wrote:
@419h8r:
So can you translate?

To my shame I never learned my mothers language.

I know Anuofia means Bushrat, Oniala is a mad person, and Otu is pussy, Ekwensu is the devil...thats about it.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419h8r^

welcome aboard. Check out http://www.ngex.com/personalities/babawilly/dictionary/pidgina.htm

It's a go-to resource for lad-speak found on www.scamorama.com
Our comrades in arms in the war, all great baiters there. Good people who know their stuff.

Check the archives to March a few years ago to see truly shocking photos of a Lagos Lad walking around with a muzzled hyena.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently angry mugu wrote:
If you want to know why I call you thief, then keep on trying untill you get connected on the phone so we can talk because I wanted to make sure that I insult all your entire household for using Gods name to tell lies and wanting to claim where you do not reap.

This sounds promising. Can we expect a live audio rant in the near future Laughing?

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he expect you to pass the phone around to your entire household? Or is he assuming you have speakerphone?

I'd ask him if I were you, it could be a good chance for you to put on a few good voices and let rip aat him while pretending to be your dad/mum/brother/sister/butler/accountant/mistress etc.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic