SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

long winded off script reply

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Brother,

Good morning. as i read your mail now and the one i receive from the lawyer, i feel like dieing because i thought that in less than a week i will leave from this camp.

Dear brother, do not take offence on me if i tell you that you are suffering me here. it is true you are only helping me, but you will benefit a lot than the help you are giving me now. i don't know why you can not do anything to help me than to keep on having problems with the lawyer. i am sorry to say that the lawyer is a good man. he was my father's lawyer for a long time and he does not even know that the deposit is containing money. so how do you suspect him to have taken the money. i do not want to think about that because it is impossible. the lawyer sent me a mail that he is not going to handle my case again. that all he receive from you is insult which he forwarded your mails to me.

please sir, you are helping me and not the lawyer. i expected you to do everything to see that i am out of here and the money well secured in your care so that i will have a better tomorrow. your continuous argument with the lawyer will not solve my problem. he and his family is not suffering what i am suffering here. Please, do what the lawyer ask you to do, i will plead him to continue. i do not know any other lawyer around and besides, this camp is very far from cotonou. it is outside the city. You can inquire about Kpomass� refugee camp center Benin republic. You will find more about the camp and it does not have address because it is in the outside of Cotonou just like in the village. They have postal address but i do not know it. it is under the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).

Please brother, the best thing you can do for me is to come to an understanding with the lawyer he is an old man he will help us. stop fighting with him so that my problems here will be less.

i received three mails from him this morning which are all mails you wrote him that he forwarded to me. i do not want to talk about the content of one of the mail, which did not please me because you sounded as if you did not trust me. if you trust me, be free to work with the lawyer without fear. i know him in person so why do we have to be afraid of him. i directed you to him because i know him as my father's lawyer. please sir, understand the situation of this problem. There is a place in your mail that he forwarded to me that you said of paying him half of his fee that is a good idea if you do not have the complete money but that is what you have to discuss with him in friendly manners. he is not our enemy, we suppose to treat him like a friend so that he will have to good mind to give what we need from him. Tell him to forget about your misunderstanding with him and continue with the job. i will write him also after sending you this mail. Please brother, i will be very glad if you can be kind to do all i said in this mail. pay him part of the money and after everything, we can pay the balance. please write him as soon as you read this mail. do you know that i am writing you this mail in tears brother. i can't help but to cry out my sorrows. help me you will not regret it brother.

i hope to hear from you with a good news.

yours worried,

Maria.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reply with OK
always infuriates them especially after writing such a long winded letter

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

frankireland wrote:
reply with OK
always infuriates them especially after writing such a long winded letter

LOL! That's good -- that gotta laugh out of me. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic