SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is novel...an e-card.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a new one on me. I got an e-card this afternoon from a lad in my catching account. Is an e-card for first contact a new thing?

The mail:
Quote:
You've just received a virtual card from WeGotCards! To view your free card, simply visit:

http://www.wegotcards.com/pickup.cgi?ID=zr99gqbh

Or, visit the WeGotCards homepage and type in the card Access Number below. Your card will be viewable for at least 30 days.

Your access number: Z R 9 9 G Q B H

Please also be sure to check out our parent site - Swirve.com - for more great offerings, including some of the most popular free online games on the internet. Daily quotes, interactive social networks and more make Swirve one of the most popular websites on the internet. Visit at: http://www.swirve.com .

We hope you enjoy your virtual card!

We Got Cards - Send One Today!
http://www.wegotcards.com

The e-card msg:
Quote:
To Hello FRIEND

To Hi FRIEND
Hi Dear,
My name is Mr. Emmanuel Ayodele Akumaye. Im a 51 years old.I�m a born Muslim but a Christian convert,a civil servant with a Federal Commission.I am indigene of Egba in Abeokuta Local Government of Ogun State, a Yoruba speaking locality of South � West axis of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I got your e-mail contact while in my consensus task to engage a foreigner to advice, liaise or assist me in persecution of an already organized arrangement. So therefore, I sent this greeting � mail to formally got your audience to write you in details concerning this development.
With the above brief introduction of myself and the description of my sudden correspondence, I close this issue, waiting for consent to go ahead.
Y

From Emmanuel AKUMAYE

return address: [email protected]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooh,how nice! I always have to beg, slap, threaten my lads to get one. Cherish this lads, he sounds creative Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, see if you can work him up through the ranks from phone card to jail card Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x1
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is novel ...

Errrr, not really novel, but certainly not as common as the good ol' email.
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful Shocked They are often the messengers of doom (i.e. they carry viruses) or virii for the pedantic Wink Edit: But in this case probably not

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, cool! You get to persecute an arrangement! How does that work? Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of those today too. I didn't open it. Shocked
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You could always get an Ubuntu live disk and open suspect stuff in that. No worries then.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a couple of e-cards in the past week. . . Didn't open them. They certainly aren't as common as winning the lottery Smile or "my father was poisoned by his business associate, ever since my mother died, my father took me so special".

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I get the virus spooks when I get these. I never open them.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

geez Gantz if that card doesnt suck or what-slap him for the nerve of sending you shit like that

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic