SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LMAO HE F'D UP!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest John Crugas,

Thank you for your prompt response. For further responses and confidentiality, please keep prompt response to this my private yahoo.com email address.

I am glad that you do not have a vague understanding of English language, the obvious is; you understand English very well.

The amount involved in the transaction is U$D8million, minus Interests, as time goes on you will be revealed on the interests thats was why I stated in my proposal to you that the sum we are talking about is quite LARGE.Before I will give you a call, you have to understand that what we are dealing with is highly confidential.

The fund is coming from Nigeria. The real owner of this fund is Late Mr. Anderson Crugas. He is a contractor working shell petroleum alone here in Nigeria. I am his accounting officer, I introduced him to Chartered Bank Plc newly turned into IBTC Chartered bank plc where he opened his fixed deposit account in March 2001, I am a Banker...He died without stating a beneficiary in march 2003. Then I was in the accounting Department of my Bank,
but right now, I am the Head of the Bank�s Branch Network Operations Department
(http://www.ibtc.com/management.asp) but the Late Mr.Anderson Crugas is still a customer I introduced to my Bank and I am still his Accounting Officer irrespective of my current position, so i alone can present a beneficairy of these funds to my bank and they will surely concur.

Now if we agree to this transaction where I am fronting you as beneficairy to the said funds, the transaction will take only 2weeks if you are prompt in response on daily basis and you make calls to the bank and myself, in order words, our communication should be 100%.

My dear friend, we certainly will meet, I cannot do all these for nothing. We are talking about a huge amount of money and right now, am ready to share 50% 50% with you. Once this is concluded and funds are in your account, i will fly to meet you anywhere in the world and we will split the money equally.

The bank board were going to share the money amongst themselves after the end of this coming week. it was the last gasp chance for me to locate a relative of his because i am his accounting officer that is why they told me to. I had to scheme a way to get this funds and its the perfect plan. i have insiders that i can trust so you have no problem, just do your bit of what needs to be done. I just searched the internet and got your email address. There are no strings attached to it, i just searched. You were the lucky one and my dear, you will never regret this. This will definitely work if you give me at least the benefit of the doubt.

Lastly, i want you to know that Nigeria is known for SCAMS, Internet Scams i cannot deny that. But I want you to know that there are proposals from some sincere people who are really true. Too much scam letters have overthrown or oust the sincere proposals over the Internet. I am not saying I am a saint or mine is the real, but am saying you should
just give me the benefit of doubt. I am 55yrs old and I am looking at retiring from the Banking industry with style and ease. I have a family and will not do anything to put them in trouble.

Also, irrespective of the fact that am fronting you as beneficairy you will not tell the bank I asked you to be beneficairy. The bank must not know about my full involvement.

I will be needing the following details about you:

Full names:
Sex:
Date of Birth:
Address:
nationality:
height:
Contact Telephone:
So i can put up a letter of claim with the above details to my bank on your beahalf.

Regards.

Mr.Ayo Adio

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Crugas is the name im using, and he called the guy who died the late Mr. Crugas... LMAO!
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, I was under the impression that these were all pre written scripts. Maybe this is just a coincidence? Reply Booooooo Confused
On a more serious note play it straight and just tell him there's been som sort of mistake, you are alive and well.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh?..He didn't f**k up..He actually changed the surname twice..That's not bad for a lad..Ya see the dead custtomer is meant to have the same last name as you to make the next of kin BS more believable..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get them all the time...like Fanny said. THey do that to make it believable.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's hard to run a NoK scam if the victim isn't kin, isn't it? Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.... That's just stupid though as I'd know he wasn't my next of kin.
And if he's telling the bank this wouldn't they know his last name isn't Crugas?

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he stuffed up! I studied that email message closely, and you can clearly tell he made a typo, when he said "I am a Banker...", he clearly meant to say "I am a Wanker...". Laughing

Now give him your full details (made up of course, Mr Scruggans!), and play that Ayo Adio like a hooked marlin! ... give him enough line to get the hook sunk deep and slowly draw him in, without him realizing he has been caught! Very Happy

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't mess up at all. It is part of the scam.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted Bullpit wrote:
Yes, he stuffed up! I studied that email message closely, and you can clearly tell he made a typo, when he said "I am a Banker...", he clearly meant to say "I am a Wanker...". Laughing

Now give him your full details (made up of course, Mr Scruggans!), and play that Ayo Adio like a hooked marlin! ... give him enough line to get the hook sunk deep and slowly draw him in, without him realizing he has been caught! Very Happy

Done as soon as I recieved no response as of yet...

Starym
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did nobody notice this part?

419forbreakfast wrote:
Lastly, i want you to know that Nigeria is known for SCAMS, Internet Scams i cannot deny that. But I want you to know that there are proposals from some sincere people who are really true. Too much scam letters have overthrown or oust the sincere proposals over the Internet. I am not saying I am a saint or mine is the real, but am saying you should just give me the benefit of doubt.

That's my favorite part of the message!

"I believe something must be wrong with you by doing this to me" - Simon Om

"I AM BACK, FOR ACTION OK, GOODLUCK" - Rob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic