SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CPA Firm Specializing in profitable 419 transactions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dplee089

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received your message of my recent good fortune. Thank you.

My CPA firm Frank, Unterhand, Kemper, Yugovich, Ernst and Rubenstein (FUKYER) will undertake all necessary details to handle my interests in the modalities of this transaction. I do hope that you find
FUKYER a pleasure to deal with. If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact FUKYER at your convenience. If this is judged to be a legitimate windfall FUKYER will arrange with their subsidiary Smith,
Evans and Faulkner (SEF) who will organize the necessary arrangements with the global opportunities division (GO). After a short but necessary period of due diligence GO division will arrange with FUKYER
for the SEF subsidiary to collect the funds through the proper channels.

Thank you again for the notice of good fortune. Should GO, FUKYER or SEF contact you know that they do so with my fullest and faithful confidence.

In closing I commend you to GO, FUKYER, SEF.

Best regards,

David

cc: GO, FUKYER, SEF
dplee089

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God shower his blessings on the eternal optimism of the mugus.
I busted a gut when I read his response....below.

X-User: paulamadi
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:29:10 +0000 (GMT)

------------------------------------------------
Browse the web by email! mailto:[email protected]
adding the web page you want as the subject line
e.g. get CNN headlines with the subject: cnn.com
------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY PROPOSAL , I DO APPRECIATE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE ,

WAITING FOR CONTACT FROM FUCKER .

REGARDS

PAUL AMADI
tritium
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to slap him hard for calling your firm FUCKER. That is an extremely vulgar way to refer to a respected and trusted company that has been specializing in financial transactions for over a century. Demand an immediate apology!

The Modest Mugu: "My dear,You are making me to fall laughter any time any day.Your words concerning black mens pennis,I dont really know.but people arround the world says that black man pennis is big.Anyway,I have not seen white mens pennis but to my own understanding it is the same God that created us all."

A Scared Lad: "his me nog peter i think some one have just hack my box and is nname is usman bello..."
dplee089

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The internet cafe probably upgraded their spellchecker software which prevented the (quickly refers to mugu thesaurus) modalities of the acronym of my esteemed CPA firm, FUKYER, from being correctly propogated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic