SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pre-filled scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is one of you guys, or this dumb scammer has sent me a victims response or quite what's going on. Someone enlighten me?

Quote:
Attention:

Your name and e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by
our
law firm, (Sammy & Co Chambers,) in Lagos,Nigeria. I am Barrister
Samuel Micheal the Legal Adviser and counsel to a deceased expatriate
contractor (Mr. Philip) who used to work with Zenith Oil and Gas
Company here
in Nigeria thereafter shall be referred as my late client. On the
December 26th 2003, my client and his entire family died in a plane
crash in
cotonou, Benin Republic.

You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

He was a well known philanthropist before he died, he made a Will
stating that $9.2m(Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand USA Dollars
Only)
should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.We
have made
a random draw where your name and e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the
bank,because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary
of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be credited to
the
Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client
(Mr.Philip) in your favour and therefore, you are required to contact
me
immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your
designated official account.
However, I want you to forward to me your

FULL NAMES : xxxxx (details deleted)

ADDRESS :xxxxx (details deleted)

PHONE NUMBER: xxx-xxx-xxxx (details deleted)

NATIONALITY : black amercian

MARRIAGE STATUS: single

Upon the receipt of the aboved information I will obtain from the
Federal High Court a Sworn Affidavit on your behalf and i will also
forward
your full name and address to the bank as the bank has already make
request for this to enable them issue the beneficiary certificate in
your
favour.

Please act fast and contact me immediately
Regards,
Barrister Samuel Micheal

Mod edit - edited to remove possible victims address and phone number - SP
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lad just messed up his ctrl+c and ctrl+v ... yet the peronal details might be of a real possible victim. Perhaps someone more experienced to tell ?

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have the victims location - let me investigate some more.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That person does exist at that address. It looks like a real victim to me.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, address is real, different apartment number and phone number, though, hmmmm

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's passed onto the Mods Mr Creosote - a good spot

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to do something useful
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this gem today....
Not quite as detailed as yours but still pretty lame.

Quote:
Dear Sister.

I have realy thought of so many things throughout the night while i went to my little house in the camp and i could not control the tears that was coming out from my eyes due to the memory of my family that recalled back to me, we had a family of 4 persons My father MR. OBENG MENSAH, MY MOTHER MRS SUZAN MENSAH, MY BROTHER CHUKS KAMOKAI MENSAH AND MYSELF MERCY MENSAH. My Father was incharge of all the importation of the military weapons in (country 1) legally and that fetch him a lot of money and connections when the war started.

He was given the contract to supply weapons that was used to defend the rebels and they targeted him and kill him.During the war time in my country The rebels came to our building at the hit of the crises and mudered my mother while my father was out of home and they kidnapp my brother and he has not been found till date and we have assumed that he is dead.

After that on the 21st of January 1998, my father was shot by those set of rebels but he escape with the bullet wounds and i was in school that same day, he came to my school and took me home gather our things and we ran down to (country 2) and later died on 13th april 2003 living me alone in the whole wide world to face his enemise and since then i have been recieving so many treatening letters from my Fathers enemies in Liberia since he died and they are planing to come and eliminate me so that they will cliam my fathers property. I am the only surviving person in the family today and my fathers estate in (country 1) has been cliamed by those his enemise.

When we arived to (country 2) he went to the GLOBAL VAULT SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED HERE IN (city in country 2) and make some deposit of his funds and some gold for safe keeping I want you to open the attarched copy of all the documents below and print them, go through it and then see all that i have explianed to you here. I want to live this (country 2) and never to come back and i want to clear out the consignment at the security company so that we can invest it together as soon as i come down to your country. I have never open up to any body about this developement.

When the treat was so much, the barrister ordered the company to move the fund to Asia,but because of some financial promblem that was why The fund is still in (country 2) now.I need your assistance to come out of this country and also assist me to secure the fund out from security company here in (country 2). I will have to live with you and your family for the rest of my life.

I'm not even going to bother to respond. Anything I say will educate the Lad. Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic