SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting a Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was posting a bait email address in a guestbook, and I noticed that half the entries were obviously baiters... everyone had stupid names like Edward Rehkshon, [email protected]... So I decided to "flip the script" as they say, and send Mr. Rekshon a 419 email to see what happens.

It was fun writing in broken English, but the scam never went anywhere. I think Edward was new to baiting, because he never asked me to do anything creative. I was prepared to provide embarrassing photos of myself, etc. All he did was stall a lot. Anyway, I'm probably boring you, so let me just show you his latest (and I assume last) email. To set it up, he constantly threatened to call off the deal, and I was always backpedaling. So I finally told him he has "stick in ass" and demanded an apology. This was his response:

"Three numbers come to mind dickface..419...You sad fucker,do you really think i would send a black shit like you money...You're a scammer, and you're details have been past on so expect can arrest soon you
clown!! 419 you fucking dick...You are a fucking poor n**ger,and i'm a rich white man!! Sleep in the internet cafe! Black shit.. You want you're fucking black family shot, and you want you're black arse beaten with a stick with nails in..N**ger fucker! Got more money than you could dream of...Scam someone else you black
sh*t!"

Yes, we are dealing with bad people. And sure, I was probably out of line to bait a baiter... but his response is way way out of line. I just hope that this is isolated, and the rest of the baiters here are not using this site to justify their racist feelings.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you're details have been past on so

Good to know that scammer's don't have the monopoly on stupidity Rolling Eyes

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Just wow. Mad
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Given that your story is true, Bubba.

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be the first to say 'interesting first post'?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A self proclaiming badger. Rolling Eyes There ya go mods! I won't defend what the guy said, as that was out of line. But since I have no idea who that is, I can't get onto him. But you, on the other hand... why the heck would you do that? Why would you waste your time and his, when there are plenty of scammers whose time needs wasting? You are new here and I hope this doesn't taint your view of the site, but it seems you misunderstand that the purpose is not to waste the baiter's time, but the scammer's.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would I make that up? I can post the entire thread if you wish.

And yes, I suppose it is a strange way to introduce myself to the forum. I have been reading and lurking for awhile, but never posted.
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubba: Did not mean to say you are a liar, yet posting the very e-mail with headers and all would be helpful to me.

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's good that we waste the scammer's time. But do you really see yourself as some kind of hero? Admit to yourself that you mostly do this because its fun. Otherwise you would just be trying to waste their time, and not trying to make them look foolish, demean themselves, etc.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious why you think that came from our site.

There are countless other baiting sites this person could be a member of, or he may not even belong to a baiting site at all.

If you've truly been lurking about on this forum then you should be well aware of our policies regarding racism.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:
But do you really see yourself as some kind of hero?

Given my tendancy to wear spandex and fight eveil-doers, I must say yes. Rolling Eyes

But of course I do this because it is fun. That is what drew me to the site. But I also know that whilst doing things for me, they are not scamming other people. The more time wasted by me, the less time they have to send out emails. But if you truly READ the site, you would see that there are tons of people who do just that, waste their time. They don't ask for pictures, they don't ask for artwork, etc. They just waste their time. So, don't make blanket statements about things on which you are not educated.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>To: Edward Rekshon <[email protected]>
>Subject: time is not on our side
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Sir,
>
> Let us conclude our transac very very fast. Please send me these
things
>so I can start with bank:
>
> 1. Scan of your passport
> 2. Full name
> 3. Address
> 4. Phone number
> 5. Fax number
> 6. Name and emails for 5 persons as reference
> 7. Signed promise say you won't steal the money
>
> Please take the caution of not telling no person about the deal.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George

"Edward Rekshon" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: time is not on our side
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:41:22 +0100

The deal is off George..I told you that you would be dealing with my
partner and all you had to do was wait for him to contact you which he was going to do when he came back.You've got to remember that we was helping you more than you us!!I strongly suggest the next person you deal with,you be a bit more patient and not make demands as you have done in your last email.

>To: Edward Rekshon <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: time is not on our side
>Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
>
But I said please two time in note. I make no demand. I ask nice. I will only deal with your partner from now be cause you are not
nice to me. The deal is yes, the deal is no. You are a stupid stupid man.
Now you do own me apologize. This is much needed. I think the term is -you have stick in ass.

Sincerely,

George
>

"Edward Rekshon" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: time is not on our side
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 02:46:34 +0100

Three numbers come to mind dickface..419...You sad fucker,do you really think i would send a black shit like you money...You're a scammer, and you're details have been past on so expect an arrest soon you
clown!!419 you fucking dick...You are a fucking poor *DELETED*,and i'm a rich white
man!!Sleep
in the internet cafe!Black shit..You want you're fucking black family
shot,and you want you're black arse beaten with a stick with nails
in..*DELETED* fucker!
Got more money than you could dream of...Scam someone else you black
shit!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the email paste.

You still haven't answered my question. Or are you posting this on all the other baiting sites also?

Would you like their links?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubba: Thanks for the e-mail. My apologies.

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the joys of life Rolling Eyes

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You still haven't answered my question. Or are you posting this on all the other baiting sites also?

No I have not posted this elsewhere. My apologies for that. My purpose was not to indict everyone here, but to express my surprise at how nasty this guy is. And I just hope that others don't feel that 419 scams are some kind of racial issue. Do you feel offended that an uneducated person of another race is trying to scam you? This guy clearly does.

Of course there's a good chance he does not frequent this site, but he was clearly using techniques that are listed in the scambaiting tips on this site.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but he was clearly using techniques that are listed in the scambaiting tips on this site.

Those are standard baiting tips used by the other baiting sites, also.

The email address he used only has one hit in the forums and that is this thread.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been my understanding that we do NOT let the baiters know they've been baited. It's also my understanding that giving the police details on a scammer is like drinking water to get fat. It doesn't work.

This person is obviously a rogue baiter, and has no affiliation with any legitimate baiting site. If he/she did have an affiliation with any baiting site, they would know (a) telling the lads they've been baited is bad, (b) giving the police anything is futile, and (c) being a racist prick will get your ass banned.

What website did you find this "baiter's" email address at? I'd like to know.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The email address he used only has one hit in the forums and that is this thread.

Most people don't list their baiting addresses.

But, I do apologize if I seem to be attacking this site, or you personally. This is the only scambaiting site I frequent, as I think it is by far the best one. Shiver is a genius.
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's been my understanding that we do NOT let the baiters know they've been baited.

Not true. Shiver has done it many many times. Maybe it is a new policy not to do that, but if so, it is news to me.

Are you willing to beleive that it is possible that not everyone here plays by the rules?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course not everyone plays by the rules. And that is not a 'set-in-stone' rule. But when someone is baiting straight, it is generally because they want them to think they had a real victim. A seasoned baiter typically would not tell them that they were baited. Spilling the beans typically is good when they have been tattooed, sent art work, etc. That is a loose rule here. But it just seems that someone who baits like that, probably would NOT be a member of an organized baiting site.

Goat

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Are you willing to beleive that it is possible that not everyone here plays by the rules?

Of course. You are an example of that.

Racists are immediately banned from our forum as soon as they rear their fuckwitted heads. Without proof that this is a member of this site, I don't see what the purpose of your thread is, other than shitstirring.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Everyone here or everyone who baits 419ers?

I can believe the latter, but the former... ? I find no evidence of that kind of behaviour being promoted on this forum. Watch how quickly moderators lock a thread that even hints at getting into murky territory. You can't judge the whole community of this forum from one anonymous baiter you happened to have found.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:
Not true. Shiver has done it many many times. Maybe it is a new policy not to do that, but if so, it is news to me.

This site is constantly evolving, which is why we have the mentor program. At one point, it was thought to be okay to let them know they were baited. Now, it's not, becasue we've come to realize that the scammers learn the techniques, and move on.

BUBBA wrote:

Yes, and they are promptly banned when discovered. Then they run off to theranter and cry like a bunch of little bitches.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the full headers of the email...

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic