SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tips For Setting Up Dating Site Profile!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up And Under was dead right. When you make your profile at the dating site, be vague and simple. A profile that is too good will attract too many "real" hits! I've got so many responses that I can't tell the vlads from the lonely broads.

Just don't be too simple and vague. I tried that on my first site, and still haen't heard a thing from them. Then I built a rather desirable character on another site, and I need a can of friggin' pepper spray now. There's got to be a happy medium somewhere....

Plus, I found out that the "vlad" is most definitely not the only kind of threat to a cyber-dater. Thank God I'm married in reality-land. I wouldn't last a second on the dating scene! How do you guys keep up with this stuff?

Just one question for the masses here: How many e-mails does it take for a standard vlad to ask for money? Three? Four? Will they send trophies?

Okay that was 2 questions. So date-rape me!
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited about 15 vlads and most of them just send scripted mails over a longish period but I have had 1 or 2 who jump right in, asking for cash, within about 3 to 4 mails.

Also a lot of vlads are actually guys who just send pics of girls they get from the net so trophies can be difficult but there are also enough real vlads out there to get trophies from so yes you can get trophies.

To be honest I tend to get a bit bored with the vlads after about 2 to 3 weeks so I blow them out with some abuse and then rebait the same one from a different account, rinse and repeat.

They are also difficult to get of script so not much fun there either...

As a footnote, most of what I know about vlads I got from the vlad master, WAYNE, if you have a question relating to vlads then wayne has the answer Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To be honest I tend to get a bit bored with the vlads after about 2 to 3 weeks so I blow them out with some abuse and then rebait the same one from a different account, rinse and repeat.

Just remember the idea is to waist their time. There is no real use in abusing them too early in the bait, as you haven't waisted their time yet, but your waisting yours by going and creating new email addys. What I have done is create a number of scripted letters to get over the beginning stages and use them. You can keep them as brief or as detailed as you like. Remember for the most part they don't read them anyway. They have to answer questions eventually! Shocked

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Northern_Rambler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

up_and_under wrote:
just remember the idea is to waist their time.

But how much time to you really waste if all they do is send scripted emails?
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why vlads are more difficult and more boring than lads but, getting them off script is the challenge Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
sparkrightuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ten on the go at the moment ranging from the lovely Olga to the wicked Anna and as a newbi i find half of them are not using script, several i have asked about parents, sisters etc and they have replied with pictures yet i only have two that arn't on Russian detct.
I must say some are good as a couple of times i have thought i have had a reall one untill i checked the header and other sites and found them.
I use Mybeloved and at the moment am beating them off with a stick.
I may have bitten of more than i can chew with ten as they do take some keeping up with but i am determined to stick it out.
One thinks i am clever as i sent her a letter in Russian using Alta vista babel fish translation, really nice tool they dont need a translator.
Poor-R
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found it takes 10-15 e-mails before the vlads start asking for money. I have a stock of 15 letters I reply with (bits of poems.song etc copied from the www).
Now days like like to collect voice messages from them. Waisting both there time and money.
My Russian Romance video on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T9eaodxYdE
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez this date-scam baiting is a lot of work! I better get nekkid photos out of the deal.

OK so they're really photos of the "girl" I am talking to. I'm not a real rich lonely guy, so fair is fair! Beer
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

with the vlads you are almost always dealing with a man..or group of men....even in the rare case you have a live girl. there's rarely an independent girl doing these scripts.
a girl may work for the gang making phone calls.
most of these scams are conducted by groups of 4 or 5 men, using several computers in an apartment.

there's no sense in overdoing a profile.
middleaged, male, and from the us/uk or major developed country is all you need.

the vlads don't hand pick profiles.
most are using clandestine means to message internally all members in the target age group and areas. they are not reading your profile except on datind sites the hacks they have don't work....and they give up on those because its too time consuming.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic