SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr Who v The Zylons ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying hard to avoid any more baits BUT sometimes I find there are irresistable idiots who just murmur 'Come bait me - I'm going to be fun'

Quote:
.......we are bless with we have gold and Time in commercial quatity

Well I don't have a lot of either, but if you're a Time Lord, I'll accept your offer to come visit Very Happy as long as it's using the Tardis.

Quote:
.....due to the tools has been detrolated since the period of time the war lasted

This wouldn't be a problem if Dr Who were there because he has his sonic screwdriver. I've decided I'm going in as Dr Who, but first I'll check that I'm not overdoing the coffee.

Quote:
......gave refuge all the Liberian who ran from war zoon,there i seek for assylon

Zoons AND Assylons - it's worse than I thought Shocked

The Doctor to the recue Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of the money you could make if you could buy cheap time in commercial quantities, and resell it to stressed out punters.

You could make a fortune.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you can only buy it in minute quantities.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is an imbecile and believe me, I'm an expert - errrrr Laughing

I am now [email protected] - somehow I think I'm safe from google with this mugu.

I'm not sure if I'm titled or double-barrelled. I'll see how impressed he is and leave it open to interpretation. No - I won't - I'm overdue a mention in the honours list. I'm Dr Tim - Lord of Who.

I'll suck up to him and his impressive business proposal - whatever the frealkng hell it is. If he sucks back - I'll adopt him.

He's located in Cote d'Ivoire and obviously in need of my care and protection Surely the quickest way to start a mine there is to jump up and down in an open field. Let's see.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold is a good investment. I know that you have a bank whee the mugu can go and collect the cash deposit. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
I think you can only buy it in minute quantities.
Not if you are willing to buy seconds.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a Time Lord gives you whole new possibilities, you can answer his next e-mail before he sends it. And if he doesn't then send it you'll have to slap him and it'll cause a temporal paradox.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Charles Buxton
You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.

So they must have a time factory. I wonder how they package it before they ship? A jiffy bag wouldn't be good enough, it would leak everywhere, wasting time.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could be Tim - lord of Hoo

http://www.hoomarina.com/

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeff - I'll probably use it - though

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Sad

myway doesn't seem to like googlemail - so I signed up on yahoo Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this one, he works back to front. His English is better than in his original scam mail. Very Happy Still, if it were any worse I wouldn't have a clue what he's on about.

Quote:
Doc, (that's an awfully familiar way to address a Time Lord don't you think ?)

My mine is located in Kampamas (mmmm - Mr Google thinks you're telling porkies) some kilo meters from Monrovia the capital city of Liberia.

l have 350kg at the stock right now at the rate of $10 per gram,all the government papersfor export intact.

lf you re ready for partnership let me have your Number.

You can reach me on +225-0676-****.
We@h.

Slow down buddy. Calling a Time Lord is a privelege you earn, and I want to know how this mine investment has turned into a gold dust scam.

A few lessons in genteel etiquette and decorum for this one methinks.

jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good delay you could use on this one would be to blame delays on the fact your old assistant Rose vanished, really leaving you in the lurch and you are having to train the new girl Martha while working at the same time.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dismissed him as a time waster and demoted him to contacting my secretary and butler - Bertie Wooster - I know it should be Jeeves, but it's artistic license.

So I just get a word for word repeat - ignorant shite. Okey dokey - I'm shooting way over his head at the moment, and this is going to confuse him greatly, but I want to test his writing and comprehension skills.

If I blow him off I have set up a baiter group for future use.

Quote:
Dear Sir

His Lordship has directed me to handle all correspondence received from yourself and I must admit you seem to have rubbed him up the wrong way with your manner.

You probably don't know, but at this time of year, in the rutting season his Lordship has a lot to contend with and becomes exceedingly short tempered and impatient, though as a Doctor of Divinity he should show a little more Christian compassion.

If you can elucidate your proposition more fluently I can seek to press your case with his Lordship, and perhaps I could negotiate some small recompense with yourself. I think you will find it very advantageous to have me working on the inside for you to pull this deal off, and I can assure you that he puts great trust in my recommendations.

Please get back to me as soon as you can with some idea of how you would like to proceed and I'll see what I can persuade his Lordship to accept.

Please treat this arrangement as most confidential, and if you try to contact his Lordship to tell him what I offered you, I will do all I can to make sure your deal fails.

Best wishes

Bertie Wooster - Butler and PA to his Lordship Doctor Who,

(Time Lord)

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, it's a bit late I know, but your Lad is doing some sort of cross-over here. If it's Zylons you're up against, then it's Bill Adama you should be...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame you didn't sign off as "The Doctor" I'd have been willing to lay money down the reply would have come back "Dear Mr The" Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told you Yastreb I like to mix up stories.

I just rang him as Bertie Wooster the Time Lords faithful butler - it's like the Joey from Friends version of fiction. Very Happy

It must be about 1.20 am there and his wife sounds very nice, and he sounds like his e-mails - ignorant. Maybe I'll try schmoozing her if he goes out and leaves the phone behind. Cool

I don't think he was up for fun with Bertie and he put the phone down on me. He'll pay for that.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I told you Yastreb I like to mix up stories.

Well, so did the Lad!

If you need some assistance with transport, your old buddy Bill Adama from the Colonies might be able to help...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic