SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My monitor is scratched **UPDATE**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A loud voice when they least expect it seems to work a treat. My friend has given permission for me to tell her kids off whenever I deem neccesary. Laughing

Note: Don't use it too often, it hasn't happened yet, but I'm worried they'll become immune...

Oh yeah, and once I threatened "no more birthdays till you're 60" if they didn't go to sleep. They went to sleep. I love the gullibility of kids... Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't use my LOUD voice on the kids, I end up degaussing my monitors with the shock waves.

Ivory Coast x1
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Toe Hurts wrote:
Any top tips on how to remove/prevent children from a permanent presence on my LCD?

I recently purchased a Sony Bravia telly, and my two children (aged 3 and 1) keep trying to paw at it...

Suggestions? Legal suggestions?

I've always found a swift and firm smack to the back of the head to be quite effective. Works well on my dog too. Razz

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer the people's elbow or the stone cold stunner Twisted Evil

Mount it on the wall where they can't get to it, or chop their legs shorter Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x1
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sit in a rocking chair next to the TV taking potshots with a shotgun for a couple of days. They'll get the picture sooner or later Twisted Evil

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fistymus wrote:
Isoproylalchol is a winnar for removing sticky gluey stuff, but the best for removing brown packing tape - furniture polish - spray it on generously and leave for a bit, itll dissolve the tape in no time Very Happy

Given that it is supposed to be gentle, you'd be amazed what eye make up remover will take off as well. It's great on hair dye, sticky gunk on car windscreens etc. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
funny how it never quite removes mascara though Very Happy
fistymus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's because mascara was invented by the same people that developed the technology of the stuff they wrap sandwiches in shops in. The bag that seems nanometers thin yet is impervious to all attempts to open it without throwing the contents of your new expensive sandwich all over the floor.

Ivory Coast x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic