SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romanian ebay scammers slandering aa419

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems aa419 has quite an impact on a couple of Romanian scammer gangs . Apparently some of them are seriously annoyed that their fake escrow websites are getting closed all the time. Smile Soooo, they have started to slander us. Laughing

Enjoy: http://digg.com/security/AA419_and_Gonez_Lapuarth_partners_in_Scam_the_true_story
Quote:
AA419 and Gonez Lapuarth, partners in Scam, the true story

Gonez Lapuarth was voted the No.1 hacker of 2007 and one of the most dangerous villains of the last decade. He scammed so many people that even the Nigerians tell his name only in whispers. His site, AA419, was recently investigated by the authorities. The FCIB advise all the people that come across this scammer's site a simple thing: DO NOT ENTER!

http://www.digg.com/security/The_hackers_from_AA419_finally_reveal_eBay_database_hackers_sandy_beech_co
Quote:
The hackers from AA419 finally reveal eBay database hackers: sandy_beech&co

Many people heard of Artists against 419 as a legitimate site, that is fighting against fraud. Not exactly...They look legitimate, but they are not. On March they stole the entire eBay database and now they start selling it. They sold 20,000 eBay users to the Russian Internet mafia and they have posted all over the Internet offers to sell users.

This is the funniest one: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/240234/i_have_been_scammed_by_gonez_lapuarth.html
Quote:
I found this siI found this site: Artists Against 419 on Google and as a victim of the 419 Nigerian Scam I asked for the help of these people. They asked me to send them 4000 USD by Western Union on the name of Gonez Lapuarth, as payment for their services. I did and never heard of them after that. I am posting this here, for everybody to see.Beware!!!
I am on a wheelchair from the First Gulf War, and now all my savings are gone to this scammer. Please don't fall for this scam. Fight against this fraud site. They look legitimate, but don't be fooled as I was, they are wolfs posing as lambs. They send malicios viruses on people's computers and also steal your personal information. Their site is : http://wiki.aa419.org/index.php/Main_Pagete: Artists Against 419 on Google and as a victim of the 419 Nigerian Scam I asked for the help of these people. They asked me to send them 4000 USD by Western Union on the name of Gonez Lapuah, as payment for their services. I did and never heard of them before. I am posting this here, for everybody to see.Beware!!!
I am on a wheelchair from the First Gulf War, and now all my savings are gone to this scammer. Please don't fall for this scam. Fight against this fraud site. http://wiki.aa419.org/index.php/Main_Page

The site was set up in October 2003 and began scamming people in an artistic way: by hotlinking their images to drain their small bandwidth allowance over their monthly limit. Over time the fake banks evolved and so have the Artists. On November 30, 2003, the Artists Against 419 hosted its first international flash mobsee below. There have been many scams designed to make people send their money to Gonez Lapuah.

At the same time, they started to list the eBay user names and password they stolen from eBay members.This list now contains more than 12,000 eBay usernames and passwords (as of January 23, 2007), and is one of the world's largest databases of fraudulent passwords and credit cars.

Sophisticated tools are used to search for credit card information. Once a credit card is stolen by them, it is entered into the database, and normally sold to Nigerian or Russian hackers Frequently, credit cards are sold within days of being stolen. The AA419 website is increasingly used by law enforcement agencies as a source of information and seeral scammers like Lord Vader and Gonez Lapuah are currently prosecuted.[citation needed] The UK Metropolitan Police force is reported to try several times to clese this site but with no luck. [1]

There is a lot more of this nonsense out there - they spammed quite a few forums with that.
ImageImage

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gonez Lapuarth was voted the No.1 hacker of 2007 and one of the most dangerous villains of the last decade. He scammed so many people that even the Nigerians tell his name only in whispers.

Image Image Image
That's classic!

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always thought that Gonez was good, but replacing UB? Shocked

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The UK Metropolitan Police force is reported to try several times to clese this site but with no luck.

What is this 'clese' they talk about?

Pretty Rose

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... Gonez Lapuarth will be the next one to chop my dollar. We could set up a stoush between UB and GL as they fight over my money... and reduce the Lad to gibbering on the sidelines...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some funny stuff Laughing Laughing, love the quote SF quoted:

Quote:
Gonez Lapuarth was voted the No.1 hacker of 2007 and one of the most dangerous villains of the last decade. He scammed so many people that even the Nigerians tell his name only in whispers.

That cracks me right up Laughing Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BAD BAD AA419, how dare they close down criminal sites, that's just not cricket Wink

No it's not cricket, it's brilliant Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's some serious trolling. I hope the r***er clowns take notes. Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic