SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cunning Plan, I need lawyer even to turn down Lotto money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken on baiting a lot of Lotto lads to test how close to insanity I can push myself and I am being a little wasteful to any who don't behave, but this one's gone up in my estimation - as a prize twonk. Laughing
Quote:

I PRAY (too late I gotcha) THIS MAIL MEET YOU IN GOOD STATE OF MIND(if only you knew), I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE EMAIL OF THE COURIER COMPANY THAT IS HOLDING YOUR WINNINGS AND WILL BE DELIVERD TO YOUR DOOR STEP (try the mail box, that extra step will make all the difference to me) WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED GO TO COURT AND GET A LATTER OF REFULSAL FOR ME (errr can you run that by me again or are you speaking with your mouth full ?) SO THAT I CAN RETURN BACK YOUR INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT AND A BMW CAR TO OUR HEARD OFFICE.
IF YOU STILL INSITES (that's illegal and leads to hereditary defects, especially lack of intelligence) IN COLECTING YOUR CLAIMS PLS CONTACT THE FEDEX COURIER COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

Well, if a Lad offers me a new game to play, I'm up for it. Let's try the 'letter of refulsal' route.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil What if the 'court' refuses to allow you to turn it down Shocked Question

And what about the taxman Twisted Evil

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything that is going to court will clearly require forms to be filled out!

I think that I am going to just start refusing on all of those lotto lads as well.

On another note why do they even respond to you when you are refusing the prize? Seems to me that even if they are not thinking you for a baiter that there is no money to be made....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
... no money to be made....

Question filing fees for their barrister and local courts to accept.........service charges for the banks to review and redo documentation..... surely several other things.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawyer fees. It's demented Lad logic. He's put his special stupid hat on so I know he's a fun one. I had other plans, but this Lads not read the Lotto Lad rule book, and he's headed into unknown territory.

I just reply - 'thank you for your assistance, let me know what I must do', followed by painful crunching of gears as he has to use his lower function body organ (brain).

I want a properly drawn up REFULSAL FORM - or he gets nothing.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On another note why do they even respond to you when you are refusing the prize? Seems to me that even if they are not thinking you for a baiter that there is no money to be made....

It's called a "take away close". It is used by salesmen to lend sincerity to the deal. For instance if they KNOW you want the car (for example) really bad but are just negotiating price, they will say "Well I don't think this is the right car for you. Thanks for coming by, have a good day." hoping that you go "WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE THERE BUDDY, I'll take it."

I'ts "sales 101" stuff. Basic but salesmen do it to you all the time and you don't even know it.

Always,
B. A. Ware

P.S. If you want to know about the "puppy dog close" I will be here all week Smile
Katipo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a used car salesman out for a test drive once in a high performance Ralliart Diamante.
He wasn't able to close anything by the time we got back to the yard, his mouth, his eyes, his 'deal' . . .

You are a very unserious man - Koffi
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a lotto lad for over two months now. I told him I didn't want it, weeks ago, he sent me the form, then I changed my mind. He just sent me a form to fill out saying I don't want the money. He's not asking for any money tho. I told him to fill it out himself because he has all the information and as for the reason it is his imcompetence that is standing in the way of a successful conclusion.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad probably needs a manual with lots of pictures just to touch himself

pony
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only ever baited a few Lotto Lads. The main reason being the time taken to fill in their request for information. However experience tends to teach me that they probably don't read the returned info. Hardly anyone else does! I have thought of a standard document full of rubbish. You know, one form filled in fits all. Any thoughts, anyone??

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took on 40 Lotto Lads at once, and wouldn't have been able to do it without this wheeze every time they wanted a passport or form filling in

They want a passport - rename the file passport, they want personal details - rename the file personal details. It was created using DigitalOnes tool.

Simple, effective, and saves you time and irritates the Lads - and only one Lad didn't believe it was a proper Windows warning message out of 40.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic