SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad is impressed with me...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(now Dr Shamsudden) contacted with a standard dodgy contract proposal. Malcolm said OK, but then a little way in the Lad insisted:

Quote:

I ADVICE YOU TO ALWAYS INCLUDE THIS CODE NUMBER (+1701) IN EVERY E-MAIL THAT YOU SEND TO ME

I decided that this was worth asking about:

Quote:

Why this code '+1701'? I don't understand the reason for it. Are you expecting trouble of some sort? If so, I think you should tell me about it.

The Lad went cagey:

Quote:

THE REASON IS NOT BECAUSE I AM EXPECTING SOME SORT OF TROUBLE BUT I GAVE IT TO YOU FOR OUR OWN REFERENCE AND IT MUST BE INCLUDED IN EVERY E-MAIL THAT YOU SEND TO ME
UNTIL WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR GOAL.
THIS SECRET CODE NUMBER IS KNOWN ONLY BY THE BOTH OF US AND NO THIRD PARTY MUST KNOW ABOUT IT.

I pressed again:

Quote:

I'm not being obtuse or deliberately obstructive - I just want to know why the code +1701 is required! We know who we are, so why this cloak-and-dagger folderol? I want to know if there's any reason to be concerned here.
Just as soon as you level with me, I'll do as you want - all I want first is a proper answer.

Finally:

Quote:

I MUST CONFESS TO YOU THAT I AM REALLY IMPRESSED IN YOU AND YOU HAVE PROVED TO ME THAT YOU ARE INDEED AN HONEST AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN.

WTF? But wait:

Quote:

THE REASON WHY I INCLUDED THIS SECRET CODE NUMBER IN THE PREVIOUS E-MAIL I SENT TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE INFORMED TO CONTACT THE SENATE COMMITTEE DEPARTMENT IS BECAUSE IMMEDIATELY I INCLUDED YOUR NAME TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE LIST AND FORWARDED A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AND ALSO TO THE SENATE COMMITTEE DEPARTMENT, THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO PUBLISHED THE NAMES OF ALL THE OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS IN THE NEWSPAPER AND ALSO ON TELEVISION AND I AM VERY MUCH AWARE THAT THERE ARE INTERNET SCAMMERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE AND I WILL NOT BE GLAD IF YOU FALL A VICTIM TO THEM, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT TRY TO REACH YOU CLAIMING THAT I AM THE CONTACTING YOU AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU ARE ALREADY IN THEIR NET.

I can sense some dollar-chopping coming on...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definite dollar chop there...they make it so easy sometimes!

The lads seem to like passwords when a chop is on the horizon, one of mine is insisting on GOD IS GREAT being in every mail after stole the money he was supposed to be stealing. We're both baffled as to why the hacker can still read our mail Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't say where to put the code +1701 does he?
At least you can have fun moving around the e-mails you send back.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what would happen if you mis-type the number?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that as an extra security precaution, you've HIDDEN it in each and every one of your emails and you will only know it's safe to answer if he correctly finds them!!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put it in your email siggy as "This email is +1701% Risky Free"

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather than "+1701" spell it out each time "plus one thousand seven hundred and one" and do it after you talk about money, so that you can get very confused, i.e. "make sure to send me $400 via Western Union plus one thousand seven hundred and one" -- then you can go back and forth trying to figure out exactly how much you are to send.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS SECRET CODE NUMBER IS KNOWN ONLY BY THE BOTH OF US AND NO THIRD PARTY MUST KNOW ABOUT IT.

You should tell him that you discussed the security code with your accountant, a couple of guys at work, your sisters boyfriend, and the guy down at the gas station and they all agreed that it's a good idea. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic