SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Salsera
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

having worked for the Samaritans for 10 years in the past I can understand how the subject of suicide can hurt and would in no way ever belittle the subject. In this case though I think it is only a pretty common form of emotional blackmail and people who threaten in this way rarely mean it. I'm sure the guy is in no danger of killing himself just cos a scam went bad.
Hope you're ok Pug, glad you were able to be there when you were needed and sorry for hijacking the thread as a newbie.
XX

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well back to baiting Laughing Laughing

You really let the mugu have it Laughing Laughing Ican't wait to see who is he going to complain to. Laughing

Have the mugu send you photos of a few places where he plans to jump from. Laughing

You TWAT people treat the TWATees like shit Laughing

clapping clapping clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when are you going to re-bait him?

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Actually, we already are... this time as the "real" Rev. William U. Phystme. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say to that is, brilliant. Very Happy

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A letter from the suicidal TWAT to the "real" Rev. Phystme, explaining all that has happened to him.

Enjoy

Quote:
Dearest Rev,w Phystme,

Sorry for the delay in writting you as promised is due to the fact that i have been busy getting one or two things together.

this should be a mail to you and for the elders and the entire TWAT church.In the first instance i was introduce to the TWAT church by one Blessing akiga and i wrote to TWAT church and i was also introduced to Rev Dover by sister Anita and there and then we started exchanging mails and forms was sent to me by Rev Dover for me to fill and send back to them which i did, and it was satisfied ok by Rev Dover so later he told me that the elders of twat church said that i should build a pyramid of faith and before he asked me to build the pyramid he has already sent me some samples of the pyramid how it should,

Then i started building the pyramid which i completed after few days and i then took na photgraph as i was directed by Rev Dover with my two key members that i had already assembled for the TWAT church so after sending the picture through an attachment he then wrote and to me that the pyramid of faith is not yet full that i should add more bags which i did and took older pictures with the same people and this time it was comfermed satifactry.

then after comferming the pyramid of faith ok he now to me the elders said that i should perform a ceremony which he also sent me directives to follow and some of the things he told me to use such as TUNA OIL and TUNG OIL and THE STAFF which he said that i should tung very well Laughing before uesing it for the ceremony and i did all he told me to do and he went ahead to tell me that i should do a vidoe coverage of the ceremony and send it accros to them through the TWAT church WEB SITE for the elders to review and doing that give me another though time you that Nigeria is a third world country,so i try all i could to send it through that way but it couldn't work so this time he said that i should use DHL to send it which i did at last with the address of one Mr [name removed to protect the innocent] whom he discribled to me as the TWAT church computer engineer i did all this and the recieved the VCD and later he told me the elders has reviewed it and he then congratulated me and sent a TWAT church certificate to me and said also that you( Rev phystme) is very happy with me for my achivement and that you promised to vist Nigeria during the opening ceremony of the TWAT church that is when the issue of my grant of building the church started,then he told me that i should go to Port Harcourt for my grant and the TWAT church altar which he also told me that it is the symbol of TWAT church all over the world, then i told my assistant that we travel to port harcourt to meet your head engineer whom he called micheal hunturt at prtea hotel but at the end of the day neither did we meet micheal nor Dover so i whent and wrote him concernining my exprience he then use your name to write me and pleaded with me that Rev Dover has been arrested pretending that you are the one writting and then ask me this time to Accra Ghana and the same exprience repeated it safe in Ghana,so i am waiting for your reply.

thanks and Good God bless you,

I hope you saw the certificate that i sent to you

Rev Isreal nnamdi
GOD BLESS TWAT

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu May 17, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All TWAT churches need a computer engineer. Hehe. I love it guys. Make him move again!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Since the "real" Phystme is in Chad at the moment, we think that can be arranged. If he was pissed about going to Port Harcourt and then to Accra, wait until he arrives in Chad, 1400 miles away in the middle of nowhere. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the pyramid's at the wrong angle to be declared proper. If he'd be willing to turn it 45 degrees or so... Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn this lad is taking some punishment here.

Think he will ever try scamming after you lot are done with him? Their has to be some sort of law against this kind of thing... geeeez, cant wait for the next safari though Laughing
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Puir laddy. Puir wee laddy.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another gem from our suicidal lad. Laughing

Quote:
DEAREST IDIOT,

THANKS FOR YOUR CORRECTIONS,BUT I WILL STILL TELL YOU THAT,THE NAME YOU CALLED ME I IS NOT WHAT I AM I WHENT TO SCHOOL IT THIS JUST THAT I MADE A MISTAKE,MY ANIMAL FRIEND DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?MAY BE YOU CAN FIND WHAT YOU CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE BOOK OF REVELATION 13 V 15,IN THAT CHAPETER COMFERMED YOU AS A WILD BEAST,AND ALSO REV,12 V 9 ALSO DISCRIBED AS THE DRAGON AND SAPENT.

NOW IN YOUR MAIL YOU MADE MENTION OF SCAMMING OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT,I AM NOT A SCAMMER OR A THIFE LIKE YOU,HOW DO YOU THINK THAT I AM A SCAMMER I THEN GAVE YOU MY HOUSE ADDRESS WHERE I AM LIVING WITH MY FAMILY AND MY PICTURES,DO YOU THINK I AM HUNGRY LIKE YOU, I AM A LANDLORD AT MY AGE,BIG FOOL

I RECORGINIZED YOU AS THE SON OFA BITCH AND UNCIVILIZED HUMAN BEING,YOU ARE A GOAT I MEAN HE GOAT

A FOOL AT SEVENTY NOT FOURTY THIS TIME,

REGARDS ANIMAL

FULK YOU

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I RECORGINIZED YOU AS THE SON OFA BITCH AND UNCIVILIZED HUMAN BEING,YOU ARE A GOAT I MEAN HE GOAT

Awesome!!! Laughing
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! That is perfect!

Goat

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
COMFERMED YOU AS A WILD BEAST,AND ALSO REV,12 V 9 ALSO DISCRIBED AS THE DRAGON AND SAPENT.

You're a wild beast dragon serpent ! - that's high praise indeed. He's possessed by the Devil if he tries to insult you and ends up with such an awesome compliment. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suicidal Lad wrote:
...I AM A LANDLORD AT MY AGE

YW - you may have actually snared a lad a little bit higher up the food chain.

I wouldn't be too sympathetic. No mention of any impending suicide in his email to the Reverent Phystme either.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

viereinsneun wrote:
Suicidal Lad wrote:
...I AM A LANDLORD AT MY AGE

YW - you may have actually snared a lad a little bit higher up the food chain.

What I think the TWAT might have meant was that he didn't have to share his cardboard box with anybody.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FULK YOU

and thank you
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "real" Rev. Phystme has invited the suicide lad to come and visit him in Oure Cassoni, Chad.

Quote:
Dear Israel,

It sounds like you have been through quite an ordeal with Rev. Dover. Sadly, Rev. Dover is no longer a trusted member of our church. It would seem that he has had some dealings with some people who have corrupted him. While we continue to pray for him, we can no longer call him one of our own.

As for your status with TWAT, it sounds like you have done all that would ordinarily be required of a new recruit, including the construction of your Monument of Faith.

There is one thing that confuses me however. It sounded as if you were telling me that you were ordained as a TWAT minister and even presented with a document that bares my signature. I am sorry to tell you that one can only be ordained by me. Every TWAT minister has been ordained by me. I am really upset about how you have been misled. I hope that you realize that this has never happened before as far as I know.

I think that one of the reasons that this could have happened without my knowledge is because I am away from the Church, here in Oure Cassoni, Chad, performing my required humanitarian work. Every TWAT minister, including me, is required to perform 4 months of humanitarian work each calendar year.

I have thought about this for some time now and believe that I have found a solution that can serve the Lord and everyone involved. As I understand it, you are in Africa, Nigeria to be exact, am I right about this? As you know, Nigeria is a short trip to Oure Cassoni. I can ordain you here in Oure Cassoni. It is the least that I can do for you.

There is also one other matter that you might be able to help us with. An American computer company has made a sizable donation to ease the suffering of the Sudanese refugees here. While it is a very generous donation, it has been given to us in the form of US cash, over $200,000.00 to be exact. In ordinary circumstances, this would be great. But out here, this money does little good, and in fact, has become a rather big security risk for me. And the closest bank is 3 days away from here. Out here, people have been killed over bottled water. If anyone knew that this money was sitting in my tent, it could cause a riot.

I even considered breaking our Church rules by asking non-members, in this case the United Nations personnel here, to help with this. That would not work though. They are not allowed to get involved with a Christian organization while in a Muslim country. That could cause more trouble for them and the people that they are here to protect. So, my idea is this. After you are ordained by me, you will return to Nigeria with this money and forward it back to TWAT in the United States. This way, no church rules are broken and the United Nations does not have to worry about offending our Muslim hosts.

I pray that the Holy Spirit guides your heart to this just and righteous course of action. I await your response.

Blessings,

Rev. Will U. Phystme

Golden Pith Mortar x17
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he should be offered a scholarship to continue his education so there will be no more things such as" fulk you"-i am ashamed that no one has tried to get this lad to upgrade his spelling you should take him under your wing instead of laughing at the poor miscreant Twisted Evil

pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that since the fine Reverend is being so gracious in offering to ordain the lad, he will reciprocate with the very small favor of taking care of the money. It's certainly an minor imposition but any dedicated TWAT should be willing to undertake the trouble to further the cause.

This is just freaking brilliant! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious as to whether there has been any more action lately from our esteemed clerics. Did they twig? Are they not communicating any more? Did you talk 'em into another safari? Enquiring minds want to know!
Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TWATs are stick licking their wounds from the last couple of safaris that they were on. We are still waiting to hear from the suicide lad regarding our latest, generous offer.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NEWS FLASH!!! A lad has found some brains!

No. We are not kidding. The suicide lad has finally figured out that he has been played. We were not sure if he would ever figure that out but appearantly the Lord works in mysterious ways.

After we sent him the generous offer to come and visit us on the Chad/Sudan border, he sends us this...

Quote:
DEAR P WILLIAM,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,AND I HAVE GONE BACK TO PRIVOUS MASSEGE AND I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU MEAN,AND THIS MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM STILL HAVING CONTACT WITH THE FORMAL PEOPLE, (No shit? Really? You mean to tell us that you are not talking to the REAL Will U. Phystme?)

REV, TO MY OWN UDERSTANDING IN THE WEB SITE THAT I SAW YOU MAKE $I,000,000,00 EVRY WEEK FROM YOUR CHURCH AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO COME AND HELP YOU TAKE $200,000,00 TO NIGERIA AFTER WHICH I CAN TRANSFER IT INTO YOUR OWN COUNTRY,I THINK THAT IS A BIG JOOK, (No. We are not jooking... honest)

SO PLEASE I HAVE FIND OUT THAT TWAT CHURCH WEB SITE WAS CREATED FOR THE PURPOSS OF SCAMMING AND DEFROUDING PEOPEL WITH GOOD FAITH,

WITH THIS I WANT TO QUITE AND I AM MOVING NOW FROM HERE TO DISTROY THE PYRAMID OF FAITH WHICH I BUILD FOR TWAT AND I THANK YOU FOR THE ENLIGTMENT, (nooooooooooooooooooo! leave it there long enough for Google Earth to pick it up)

MAY BE I WE DO MY HOME WORK TO MAKE SURE THAT I CREAT A WEB SITE TO SHOW PEOPLE,SO THAT THE WE BE AWAY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAMMING SO NOT TO BE A VICTEM LIKE ME

THANKS AND MAYGOD ALMIHGT KEEP EVEY BODY ALIVE
ISREAL NNAMDI

BYE FOR NOW

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHA, what's he going to call his website www.a-twat.org Laughing, I'm sure you can draw him back in mate.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic