SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible meeting - webcam *** Going on? ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay then, Dott. This was my first Webcam Opp, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Kudo's to all, especially to Gomer, Dott and It wasn't me's great voice acting.

I need to know one thing before I die, though. What the hell is this fugly pink car?

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a London black cab (taxi) only it's pink.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was nice to read about.... and yes I think that you guys can all be happy that you wasted several hours of their time and probably put the lads on bad terms with each other. Hopefully you saved a couple of victims out of all this, and that makes it all worth it.

Good job!

bow_down

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Gomer, Dott and IWM. Was great fun and you guys have two loverly Mugus almost house trained

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks. I was scared of baiting by phone at first, but it's actually the funnest thing to do, you can think of.

I got through to Roland and all he could manage was "Why did you give your wife my number to ring ?" then he put the phone down on me - very bad move.

Thats what guys do - isn't it ? Why didn't he cover for me ? It ain't finished 'til the fat lady sings so I've adopted him as my mugu bitch Evil or Very Mad . I'll ask for maariage guidance later on.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mind if i annoy him as well? (not very experienced in phone baiting, so he might be wondering what idiot calls him for pizza at 3 AM, but well) These guys are good training material, i can screw up if i want, instead of a mugu that should still do his tricks

Closed lad accounts
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It was my first chat to a mugu too!

Loved it. Only wish we could've gone that one step futher.

Next time you guys wanna play, count me in Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Great work!

Pity I missed it.

Embarassed

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your first 'It wasn't me' ? - I wouldn't have known.

You are going to be so dangerous to Mugus. Persephone and weasel have had the Mugus eating out of their hands, and the Mugus think they have the upper hand - little do they know, and you'll learn some interesting things you can use in normal life, about man manipulation and control.

The very thought is worrying.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
you'll learn some interesting things you can use in normal life, about man manipulation and control.

Learn? I am the mistress of the male. (Well, I can get hubby to mow the lawn every now and agin Wink )

Thanx for the compliment Very Happy

Pretty Rose

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will it ever end ?

I had Mugu number 3 saying he was the original Sergeant - sounded like Jones - ring me.

He wants Dott to go and collect the money because these Mugus are just poor refugees and strangers in London. Well WTF do they think Dott is ? and I pointed out the swearing - which was very naughty Very Happy

I think this is going up the Lad chain. He sounded very sure of himself. I am worried I'll end speaking to a member of the cabinet at this rate.

I refused point blank and said it's the hotel or nothing and he put the phone down. Aaaaaah - the sound of Mugu pain and frustration - music to my ears. If I get to eat today I'll post a few of these conversations afterwards.

housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5473129

we are not worthy... Amazing! Well done! I am humbled and send a small offering
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Guy called again. Did he sound despondent ?

He wants Dott to travel somewhere - down some dark back alley I imagine.

Unless they agree 100% I think Dott should return to Germany and make them travel to him. I bet Germany has some pretty high tech webcams about and this time they'll have to do as they are told.

Edit: and call number 3. It's a different mugu each time (a mugu nest in London?) and they are all trying to bring this deal to a head. I think of wild dogs and Bambi. I bet the one who makes it work gets a bonus. Twisted Evil

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

Edit: and call number 3. It's a different mugu each time (a mugu nest in London?) and they are all trying to bring this deal to a head. I think of wild dogs and Bambi. I bet the one who makes it work gets a bonus. Twisted Evil

The "original" Sgt. Gay's IP resolves to Ghana

Quote:

for IP: 80.87.84.44

I might have an idea to find out his phone number in Ghana ... give me some hours or maybe tomorrow.... Twisted Evil

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to sort out another good webcam, they may well know Porter's Restaurant so its off to one of the others.
bit distant but made for Gomer
you gotta see this one may be ITP problem
abbey road used once

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
John Guy called again. Did he sound despondent ?

He wants Dott to travel somewhere - down some dark back alley I imagine.

Unless they agree 100% I think Dott should return to Germany and make them travel to him. I bet Germany has some pretty high tech webcams about and this time they'll have to do as they are told.

Joined today and enjoying this thread massively. Shame they chickened out (or weren't even in the UK perhaps ?). Would it be worth playing off the mugu's against each other on the phone, especially as they seem to be getting hacked off with each other now ?

0sc4r
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Dott's bait and I don't want to take it over, and to be honest I am behind with all my baits and stuff.

If he wants to keep it going he can try to get them to travel to his home country for a safari and I'll support him by phone if he wants. So I don't want to close off that alternative.

We got a scammers account - if I can figure out how to explain it to alan. Oh boy will he love me for sending him a sound file as supporting evidence. Very Happy and we caused a lot of dissension, confusion and trouble amongst a mugu gang. I would bet there was one in West Africa and maybe three or four in the UK,

If it fizzles out, they are none the wiser and we'll pick them up again some time. Some we have known for a very long time. Evil or Very Mad

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kroeger,

You have caused alot of pains and frustration within me and my colleagues no matter how you look at it.

Just allow me a time to get everything under control. I am trying everything I know so that we could secure the trunk hence your visit to UK was meaningless to our intention as we proposed and agreed.

I can't imagine why you should even ask your wife to call Roland or even your girlfriend to call.

Please that we should work with you, you should be ready to strickly follow my directives.

Sgt. John B. Guy

Laughing It wasn't me, it was: It wasn't me.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It wasn't me Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff guys!! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic