SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible meeting - webcam *** Going on? ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, this is my convo with K3nneth (Excuse the clinking of the wineglass, but I needed it for my oscar winning performance Laughing )

http://www.freewebs.com/itexweb/media/recordedcall2.mp3

The bastard hung up!! Evil or Very Mad Have they no compassion?

Pretty Rose

pony
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ It wasn't me

Meanwhile in London... Nothing at the moment. The webcam's streamig speed is seriously a pain in the butt. The guys by the corner have dissapeared, and I'm going to get coffe.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - that's superb - I'll ring Kenneth and tell him you got my number off the hotel and you gave me threats of divorce and worse, and that I MUST not pay any money into any account. Dott has given me a nice German saying I can use.

Time to give an ultimatum Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have got an account - phone recordings - now we want pictures too Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thankyou!! I want to put that in my sig!

Coz lets be fair, apart from the snotty nose teenager I went out with for a bet years ago, that's the only Oscar I'm ever gonna get Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a most unhappy Kenneth Laughing

He said I was talking bullsh** but I kept in mode and said I would ring Roland to get someone sensible to handle this. He wasnt so much angry - he just sounded as if his dreams had all collapsed - I'll get that recorded when I get a chance - one most unhappy Mugu - the way we like them Very Happy

Webcam is not looking good - but I'll ring Roland now Very Happy and see how much fun I can have with him

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have to go to the airport to get a plane home now. You have the money and you are standing at the entrance of the hotel. Give him half an hour to fetch the cash or the deal's off as your marriage is important to you and you have to sort it out.
Tell him I've managed to get hold of the hooker you were with last night and If your not on the next plane home, I'm going threatening to burn our house (Or something!)
Gomer, Dot, you've got him this far, you can get him to the hotel!!!

Come on boys, I've got faith in you!

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Care - a little NSFW

http://www.mediamax.com/pyle_gomer/Hosted/Kenneth.mp3

He was a very rude man Very Happy and I dont think he likes German proverbs - I think he misinterpreted what I meant by sack. I never intended any reference to his scrotum - honestly

Nice to hear he hasn't been messing with my wife though

Roland's phone is busy - but I'll get him

jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
He wasnt so much angry - he just sounded as if his dreams had all collapsed -

Superb result that! Laughing Laughing

Nice one!

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail to Sgt. Gay:
Quote:
What the fuck, you or your guys told my girl friend at home about last night.
She's going mad and told me to come home at once or she'll do something irresponsible.
I thought you were a man, bet that you have some woman in Iraq, too. I cannot understand why you did this to me.
Meanwhile I've checked out at the hotel and I will get the next flight back home.
Your guys have half an hour to meet me at the hotel, make the deal or leave it. Else you won't hear from me again.
Tonio

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dott. Giascopato wrote:
Mail to Sgt. Gay:
Quote:
What the fuck, you or your guys told my girl friend at home about last night.
She's going mad and told me to come home at once or she'll do something irresponsible.

Great email!! Love it!! But, you demoted me Sad I'm your wife not your girlfriend, and I'm a good wifey really Laughing !!

Pretty Rose

pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I was mad that this was going to take place at 5:00 a.m. my time, but now it will be about 7:30 a.m. my time.... good show chaps!

I am watching the web cam. I can not get the stream to work. Does the picture auto refresh or do I have to stand on the F5 button?

If e-mail from your barrister would be of help let me know!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okies - Dott has made the decision - so when I get through to Roland (it seems that the Mugu link is burning hot and I would so want to be able to listen in ha ha) I will stomp hard on him to provide a mugu for public display

Geepers - Dott has flown all the way from Germany and they cant fall off their armchairs and crawl down the road. I'll try not to be TOO hard - just evil.

They'll have learned a lesson from this

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TheMan - you either select java that auto refreshes, or the button on the other side, that you can save stills from, that one you have to force to refresh

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

---> The Man

See Java, Stream and No Java beneath the cam view? Choose Stream to get auto-refresh (edit - beaten by Gomer)

Edit - gotta go out in an 3/4 hour. Will miss the visual if all doesn't happen by then.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Last edited by Zorro on Thu May 17, 2007 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man

I'm alternating between stream and no java to refresh. The stream itself is lousy as hell, and it doesn't properly at the moment.
It's very quiet there at the moment. And what the hell are those fugly pink cars I see driving around from time to time?

[edit] beaten by everyone

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All:

Thanks for the tips. I was just hopeful that there would be some auto refresh. The stream does not seem to be working, and there is no indication on the site that the Java is auto refresh, but I imagine it is.... easiest for me is just to hit F5 every so often..... I am also working in RL so that can also be a pain....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the car park will be in shadow soon

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Roland's gone into hiding for now. Clearly he's not a happy bunny.

I'll keep trying now and again, but I don't think much will happen for now. If I can tease him back, I will. I don't think a Mugu can afford to ignore his mobile phone for long - then I'll get him, and we can start all over again.

If he is stubborn - I'll add him to my calling list - and then he will be very unhappy. I was never a bully at school - now's my chance. Evil or Very Mad

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:

Great email!! Love it!! But, you demoted me Sad I'm your wife not your girlfriend, and I'm a good wifey really Laughing !!

Sorry, honey. But in my first contact to Sgt. Gay I told him: "not married". I obviously was a liar. Sad

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, do you need me to do anything else? Coz I'm past the crying stage now and I"m getting really angry that no one will talk to me?

I'll leave you two in charge of my actions:wink:
(God, hubby would pay for me to say that to him Laughing )

@Dott - Tell him I consider myself your wife and tell everyone we're married, but I get so frustrated that you won't put that ring on my finger> What's a bit of paper anywyay?

Pretty Rose

pony

Last edited by it wasn't me on Thu May 17, 2007 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, signore e signori.
I think there won't be any pictures, and I'm sorry for this.
But I think that you'll agree with me when I say:
It was great fun.
Thank you all.
And: Bet that Sgt. Gay has lost a complete day.

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zorro wrote:
Looks like the car park will be in shadow soon

Isn't the whole of London in a permanent shadow? Wink
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

H�llteufel,

did you see the ambulance? I think it was me who just had a heart attack!

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame Crying or Very sad

But, on a bright note, we've wasted a couple of mugu's day and I"ve not wanted a cigarette this whole time!

Thankyou for letting me play, it was great fun Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh I think it was all worthwhile Dott. We have made them suspicious and paranoid, and I'm sure Kenneth and Roland aren't the pals they once were, and Roland is on my contact phone list - and that will get him a few sleepless nights.

Thanks for letting me join in. I'm just sorry we didn't get the pictures we wanted. Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic