SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible meeting - webcam *** Going on? ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitshack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomer:
Thanks for the audio link.
I'm going to send a good-morning-mail to Sgt. Guy now. You'll receive the contents as a PM.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo!! I'm not too late!

I'm in NZ, so it'll be 11pm for me here. If you want me to play the wife, pm me as soon as poss!!!!

Good luck boys Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up and awake and my brain will be working soon after I have had some coffee.

'It wasn't me' - I think Dott may be pm'ing you

It should be funny, as we really don't quite know exactly where this webcam points - so it'll be a bit like a Charlie Chaplin film getting him to stand where we can see him.

Dott's exchanged e-mails with the Mugu this morning and it's all systems go Thumbs up

I'll ring at 9.00 am UK time - one hour before the meet and try to make sure I have the phone number of the Mugu Dott is supposed to be meeting. It'll be ore fun if we get that number

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have an official invite from Dott to participate in the fun when it begins 'It wasn't me'

I don't know what phone stuff you have done - but don't worry about it. He'll be so stunned - and a female voice always sends them into a state of confusion anyway.

I'll ring them at 9.00 am UK time. You can decide what to say - or if you want some ideas - speak up. I'll try to make sure I can get the number of the Mugu meeter - if I can. You'll be entering from stage left sonn after 10.00 am

A joint e-mail/phone/webcam bait - delicious - YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY !!!!

Welcome on board Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the rendevous at Darlington, next to the silver (Ford Transit?) van and the Blue 4x4?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts at the moment are that I'll phone him at 10.05, looking for Toni0
My husband who's left the house this morning after we've had a furious row.
I read 'Toni0s diary and found this appointment with phone number and need to speak to my hubby urgently. I then thought I might cry.

Or would you like me to do something else?

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Zorro - yes that's where we want to get him - but all we could tell the Mugu on the phone is that it's the Darlington Hotel car park. It probably isnt the actual hotel car park but it must be very close. My rule is you dont over explain a lie - or it sounds like a lie. Its why I want to have the number of the guy Dott is supposed to meet so he can be manoeuvered into the right position.

@ It wasnt me - Tonio flew into Luton England from Germany yesterday. If you can do it - maybe a little wifely jealousy about what your husband is getting up to in London and why he hasnt called. Dott's already told the Mugu that he spent the night with a high class call girl

Whilst I was having some food someone rang - he he he he - at the moment my answerphone has a 40 second Russian greet message by a female I use for my Russian model baits

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:
My thoughts at the moment are that I'll phone him at 10.05, looking for Toni0
My husband who's left the house this morning after we've had a furious row.
I read 'Toni0s diary and found this appointment with phone number and need to speak to my hubby urgently. I then thought I might cry.

Or would you like me to do something else?

Attention: I'm alone in that hotel and have spent the last night downtown with a french woman called Yvonne. She had taken me to her hotel and I didn't return to my hotel (The Darlington) before about 6 UTC+2.
It has been a hot night for me (just like in RL Very Happy) and my next mail to Sgt. Guy in Iraq will go out at about 9.00 UTC.

Have fun! Laughing

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm looking forward to this!

I'll phone him @10.05am London time.

Hopefully should have record up and running by then Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="GomerPyle"]Its why I want to have the number of the guy Dott is supposed to meet so he can be manoeuvered into the right position.

@Gomer:
To avoid misunderstandings: That's what Sgt. Guy (Iraq) has sent to me yesterday:
Quote:
Dear Kroeger,

Thanks for your mail and information.

Urgently call Roland on the phone number+44 797 9743415 that I had given to you. Also send to me your cell phone number in London UK as you indicated in your mail.

I am waiting that everything will work out well. Do send to me the exact name you used to check-in to the hotel.

My regards,
Sgt. John

So you should have been talking to Roland Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed a call on my telephone whilst I was having a coffee so he would have had a 40 second greet message in Russian Laughing I use in my Russian model baits

Otterfan has given me some great info on where this webcam is so I can direct him - it looks like it is in front of the hotel - not the actual car park but a parking area in a road that runs parallel to the main road

Time for a call. I'll give him some crap about buying a UK cell phone off a guy - Russian I met - maybe the callgirl you told him you spent the night with

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dott. Giascopato wrote:

Urgently call Roland on the phone number+44 797 9743415 that I had given to you. Also send to me your cell phone number in London UK as you indicated in your mail.

Just so I am 100%sure and risky free, this is the number I'm calling?

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Dott - get your card out, you need to pay GBP 7,060 Laughing

I spoke to Roland - now I am to wait for a call from Kenneth Rolling Eyes

I Bu**shitted my way out of the missed call. He wanted the room number which I ducked as I said I was afraid of the wife finding out about what I have been doing.

There will be a different number for the mugu meeting me - so I'll get that off Kenneth

Dumty dumty DUMBBBBBBBB !!!!! Laughing

Keep that one for the time being - I hope to get one that will connect up to the Mugu doing the meet - how you get hold of it will be a mystery - but its best if we get the Lad on the ground spinning in circles

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shite - I think they have the yardies involved now

That was no mugu - Kenneth was hard work - the call cut off and boy, he is one hard cookie. He is worried about it being a set up and now wants me to go to a bank and pay money into an account but I insisted we meet where we agreed - I wonder why ?

I recorded it on the answerphone and I'll try to get it posted later

We got cut off - I'll ring Roland back and give him some earache

-------------------------

I've rung Roland (Lad in West Africa) and told him to contact Kenneth (Lad/Yardie in London) to get him to call me back Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

It's a good thing you're not in London Dott - I have a way of irritating people and they thinks it's you Very Happy

Last edited by GomerPyle on Thu May 17, 2007 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Okay Dott - get your card out, you need to pay GBP 7,060 Laughing

I've EUR, USD and GBP with me. Cash

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenneth is scared it's a police set up - so Dott and I have hit Roland to make him light a fire under Kenneth's rear end

They get a deal that works and they end up scared to go through with it - but I think it will be too tempting for them

I am waiting to hear from Roland or Kenneth or ? Laughing

Thanks for letting me in Dott - this is fun

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenneth doesnt like that I am using flextel - okay lets see what he makes of skype Laughing

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
... info on where this webcam is

Why not ask the hotel which road their webcam shows?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dott & Gomerpyle, As far as micromanaging your mugu in front of the camera goes: try google earthing the hotel address.

The blue lines are the camera's FOV. I would recommend to get him to the corner of Sussex gardens and Norfolk Pl. first, then you can move him in for a closeup.

It's almost D-hour and no mugus yet.

[edit] Do you have any plans for the indentification part? Can you recognise your mugu on the cam? Might be funny to get him to wave, or something.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!

Last edited by DuraLex on Thu May 17, 2007 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wonder how many peopel are watching this webcam lol. wonder if theyre noticing an increase in visitors to that page today Smile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - it seems that when I use skype it comes up rpivate on his mobile so I just played dumb and stupid - and the sucker swallowed it.

This could be a first Dott he's going to give me account details over the phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does alan accept voice recordings ????????

This is soooooooo funny - I need to load some more skype credit

The projected time is now deferred to 1.00 pm UK time. I'm sorry about this. Kenneth is clearly getting a lot of heat from Roland

mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is anyone recording this stream for the benefit of peopel who might have to be working today?
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nooooooooooooooooooooo been watching that cam too long now :S Make sure we DO get a visit from the bloke...

Closed lad accounts
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I need a number to call!

Ok, I'm gonna call Roland now...

Pretty Rose

pony

Last edited by it wasn't me on Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic